Character/s you hate most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Personally, Plo Koon and Shaak Ti because of the wank they receive from every YouTuber who does versus series' and has them above Anakin.

Then Hoggon the little ****tard piece of shit son of a ***** and Kanan.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Then Hoggon the little ****tard piece of shit son of a *****.
thumb up

relentless1
Luke, until ROTJ

the kid is beyond useless and whiny in the first two movies its unbelievable

SunRazer
I'll speak for Carthage. All KotOR characters. thumb up

darthbane77
Galen Marek for being overrated as ****.

carthage
Genuinely not a fan of the storytelling in KOTFE, I laughed my ass off when these hack writers didn't even have the balls to kill off Arcann

SunRazer
Arcann's going to be the penultimate bad guy, so he needs a bit (lot?) more screen time.

carthage
By being rescued by Mamma, oh my so intimidating.

Even Old Man Bane is a more evil villain than Arcann at this point.

SunRazer
Arcann's too much of a cheap ripoff character to be intimidating to begin with, lol.

chingchangwalla
All of KOTFE is a joke tbh

Deronn_solo
Dooku and Tenebrous.

Emperordmb
Agen Kolar, Darth Talon, Natasi Daala, Koth Vortena, and Nahdar Vebb are my top five.

Characters like Jar Jar, Qordis, and Darovit are too fun to hate for me to list them amongst the rest.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Agen Kolar,

http://www.geocities.ws/ksw_gd/Kolar01.jpg

chingchangwalla
Racist

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
http://www.geocities.ws/ksw_gd/Kolar01.jpg
LMFAO.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Dooku and Tenebrous.
Just why.

MythLord
Ezra, Kanan, GI, Karbin, Krell, Feln, Drew Karpyshin.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Just why.

They suck dick, obviously.

Sinious
Galen Marek

cs_zoltan
Exar Kun, Ahsoka, Bane, Kyp.

|King Joker|
I don't really hate any characters, tbh.

AncientPower
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't really hate any characters, tbh.

Your intellect is invaluable. Hating characters? people around here need to start applying their age to their maturity.

Kurk
I don't think I straight up "hate" anyone in the SW universe. There are characters I respect more than others a few that I personally find flawed or annoying (cough cough TCW Ahsoka and S1 Ezra), but that's really it.

TheNuisanceBird
1. Rey

2. Ahsoka

3. Sometimes ROTJ Luke

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by AncientPower
Your intellect is invaluable. Hating characters? people around here need to start applying their age to their maturity.

Lel. If you can like characters you can hate them as well.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
1. Rey

Damn, I forgot about her. She's definitely up there.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Lel. If you can like characters you can hate them as well.

thumb up

That being said, why do you hate Kyp, phaggot?

Kurk
Oh yes Rey really tests me

|King Joker|
There's obviously characters I dislike, but none really cross into the hate category.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
thumb up

That being said, why do you hate Kyp, phaggot?

He's an arrogant c-unt.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
There's obviously characters I dislike, but none really cross into the hate category.

Good for you. But it was aimed at AP. Hating a character is not any more immature than liking one.

S_W_LeGenD
I dislike following:

- Abeloth
- UnuThul
- Jar Jar Binks
- Jarael
- Marn Hierogryph
- General Grievous

Kurk
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Good for you. But it was aimed at AP. Hating a character is not any more immature than liking one.
Zenwolf tends to favor characters, yet he is one of the most mature users on here.

Hating/lowballing and admiring/wanking characters does not = liking or disliking certain qualities about them.

Vixas
As I don't necessarily hate any character just to do so, I am willing to say that I dislike some Post-ROTJ characters. Simply due to the fact that Star Wars was taken from.....

Lifting an X-wing is impressive < DE Palpatine pwning fleets with a gesture.

In line with this, out of those, I really do not like the premise of DE Palpatine. It under-cuts the high-point of the original trilogy, Palpatine's death, by just bringing him back younger and throwing around planet-level abilities like they're nothing.

Aside from DE Palpatine, to be honest I have never liked Darth Maul. This is not to say I hate the character, but rather I dislike what has been done with the character. In my opinion, he should never have come back and died during Episode 1. But people thought he looked cool so he got to come back.

Kurk
Originally posted by Vixas
As I don't necessarily hate any character just to do so, I am willing to say that I dislike some Post-ROTJ characters. Simply due to the fact that Star Wars was taken from.....

Lifting an X-wing is impressive < DE Palpatine pwning fleets with a gesture.

In line with this, out of those, I really do not like the premise of DE Palpatine. It under-cuts the high-point of the original trilogy, Palpatine's death, by just bringing him back younger and throwing around planet-level abilities like they're nothing.

Aside from DE Palpatine, to be honest I have never liked Darth Maul. This is not to say I hate the character, but rather I dislike what has been done with the character. In my opinion, he should never have come back and died during Episode 1. But people thought he looked cool so he got to come back.
Don't say that around Quanchi, he'll break out in a nervous sweat

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Kurk

lol So true.

ILS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Agen Kolar I thought you liked bland and a lack of interesting character traits?

Vixas

I hesitate to ask whether that would be in a good or bad way.

Petrus
Not sure tbh.

quanchi112
Don't say that around Quanchi, he'll break out in a nervous sweat Simply untrue my former apprentice. I love when people undercut and dislike Maul because I am not a sheep like yourself.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
I thought you liked bland and a lack of interesting character traits?

Savage af

I don't hate anyone tbh

Talking to Beni has made me tolerate Savage. And maul is getting somewhat interesting

Petrus
I don't think I hate any of them, but I strongly dislike AotC Anakin and ESB Luke. Whiny, immature bitches.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Petrus
Character/s you hate most?

1) Jabba the Hutt- for obvious reasons.

2) Xizor- ditto.

3) Natasi Daala- ditto.

4) Belok Rhal- scum, absolute scum.

5) Mandalorians in general- as above.

6) Darth Plagueis- for his views of the Force.

7) Overseer Harkun- for killing Kory.

8) Kyp Durron- for what he did to Qwi Xux and for bad-mouthing Kani Asari behind her back

9) Most of the NJO Council for the second reason as Kyp.

10) Ahsoka Tano- basically the "Junior Ghostbusters" of Star Wars. An annoying kid character only included because writers think kids "need someone to relate to." Plus she uses the lightsabre reverse grip that I utterly loath.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by chilled monkey

8) Kyp Durron- for what he did to Qwi Xux and for bad-mouthing Kani Asari behind her back

10) Ahsoka Tano- basically the "Junior Ghostbusters" of Star Wars. An annoying kid character only included because writers think kids "need someone to relate to." Plus she uses the lightsabre reverse grip that I utterly loath.
laughing out loud

Kurk
Originally posted by chilled monkey
1) Jabba the Hutt- for obvious reasons.

2) Xizor- ditto.

3) Natasi Daala- ditto.

4) Belok Rhal- scum, absolute scum.

5) Mandalorians in general- as above.

6) Darth Plagueis- for his views of the Force.

7) Overseer Harkun- for killing Kory.

9) Most of the NJO Council for the second reason as Kyp.

You need to learn to separate your personal morals from a fictional universe with fictional characters.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
laughing out loud

I'm glad you're amused but please enlighten me. What exactly is it that you find humorous?

You need to learn to separate your personal morals from a fictional universe with fictional characters.

Why?

Beniboybling
Jerec. Kas'im. Various NJO characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.