Orion & Wonder Woman vs Beta Ray Bill & Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which team wins?

riv6672
The Marvel team might win via BFR, unless Orion can keep Boom Tubing himself and WW back from wherever BRB sends them, or out of any black holes Stardust creates.

golem370
Aright no bfr.

riv6672
Too late, no backsies!!!

krisblaze
Wonder Woman can't even fly properly in space lmfao.

riv6672
^^^seriously?

golem370
Did I say space book featuresless battle ground

ShadowFyre
Good fight. Probably team Marvel due to versatility but thats a pretty dangerous duo on DC side. Orion and BRB can pretty much cou ter anything the other team throws at it.I feel like Diana is a weak link because she can be bfr.

Cogito
Originally posted by riv6672
The Marvel team might win via BFR, unless Orion can keep Boom Tubing himself and WW back from wherever BRB sends them, or out of any black holes Stardust creates.

Boom tube is arguably the best travel/BFR vehicle around. I mean, that's basically 99% of what Mother Boxes do. Far more likely possibility is that Orion/WW keep BFR'ing team Marvel (though BFR is way out of character for everyone here)

How many black holes has Stardust created?

krisblaze
Originally posted by Cogito
Boom tube is arguably the best travel/BFR vehicle around. I mean, that's basically 99% of what Mother Boxes do. Far more likely possibility is that Orion/WW keep BFR'ing team Marvel (though BFR is way out of character for everyone here)

Stardust has like 3 figths and he created a black hole in one of them.

I wouldn't try arguing that it's out of character.

golem370
What the fun of a fight if they just bfr each other.

riv6672
Originally posted by Cogito

Thats a great point about the Tubes.

Unsure how many BHs SDs created; unfamiliar with het so i did a search and its part of her power set. Given there was no stip against BFR, it stood out.

golem370
Originally posted by golem370
Aright no bfr.

Oh Riv?

Pillow Biter
Wonder Woman can blitz solo the other team. The question of whether she can fully put down Stardust becomes moot when Orion saunters over and casually blasts the prone and physically defeated Stardust into however many bits of whatever are needed to finally put the Tranny-Herald down.

riv6672
Originally posted by golem370
Oh Riv?
Still giving the advantage to the Marvel team.
No way is Pillow's scenario actually plausible. stick out tongue

iceman24567
I dont think she can blitz them both but team 1 does win

JBL
That fight between Bill and dust would have murdered team one. Bill and dust 10/10.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

riv6672
Originally posted by iceman24567
I dont think she can blitz them both but team 1 does win
At least you arent writing Mary Sue fan fic to try and make hour choice seem cooler. stick out tongue

Delta1938
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Wonder Woman can blitz solo the other team. The question of whether she can fully put down Stardust becomes moot when Orion saunters over and casually blasts the prone and physically defeated Stardust into however many bits of whatever are needed to finally put the Tranny-Herald down.

Well then. DC team faces a Tranny-Herald and a the mutant spawn of a furry.

zopzop
Originally posted by JBL
That fight between Bill and dust would have murdered team one. Bill and dust 10/10.
thumb up

Zack M
Team 1.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL

thumb up

Any Herald in DC.

abhilegend
Hahaha.

riv6672
Yeah, cant agree with Carver on that one.

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

Any Herald in DC.

laughing laughing laughing

but its sad he really believes that embarrasment

Pillow Biter
I'm struggling to understand and comply with the forum rules. Why will Wondie not blitz the Marvel duo? Or, if she does, why would it not be effective?

There's no doubt that in terms of what is solidly established--not one-off or ambiguous showings--Wonder Woman possesses true, combat capable, super speed that is far, far faster than the speed that either Bill or Stardust have.
There's no doubt that she can physically hurt or at least incapacitate Stardust or Bill if allowed to hammer on them unopposed.
While Bill and Stardust may have some decent showings versus characters who have super speed, none of them have fought such a character who is using that speed consistently and effectively, ergo PI was at play. There is no PIS here.
The PIS and full capacity rules do suggest that many top level fights will be foregone conclusions, won by whomever possesses superior speed. But such is life under the rules, right?

riv6672
Wrong.

Pillow Biter
Very happy to be wrong here. Please elucidate.

riv6672
Your logic is wrong.

Its too simplistic. There's more to these match ups.

Quicksilver is faster than the Hulk, so...he wins?

Strength wise, Punisher can out-bench Lady Shiva, so...he wins?

Extreme examples, i know, but, posters will abuse your logic. Its human nature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.