Movies where you wanted the main character to fail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Sometimes you're stuck in a movie and for some reason the protagonist irritates the hell out of you. Whether he's poor at making decisions, treats his friends like shit, or just has a bad personality- what are some films/shows you find yourself wanting the character to fail or die performing a task? What made you dislike the character and what situation was he in that you wanted him to fail at? Of the character exiss in a live action show, what arc or how did he progress in writing that made you want to see him eat shit?

Inhuman
MOS

Surtur
The Room.

marwash22
Wall-E

fck that robot.

TheVaultDweller
The Transformers movies. Well, all the ones with Sam Witwicky. I find that guy horribly annoying. Most of the films he was in I spent large segments hoping he'd get crushed by falling rubble or something.

StiltmanFTW
Every Superman movie.

riv6672
King Kong.
That animal did nothing wrong. Its death was a goddamn tragedy.

Flyattractor
Every Craig/ James Bond Movie.

Zack M
Tony in IM 3. Kind of tool.

tkitna
All the characters in Suicide Squad. I wanted Incubus to kill them all so we wouldn't have to suffer through a sequel.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
King Kong.
That animal did nothing wrong. Its death was a goddamn tragedy.

On the other hand the fact that the main gorilla from the Congo movie survived was also a tragedy. That thing should of been put down due to being an abomination.

BruceSkywalker
the 3 horrible DCEU films

steverules_2
Originally posted by Surtur
The Room.

But the melted wax candle offed himself in the end

jaden101
Pretty much anything that Nicholas Cage is in.

Surtur
Originally posted by steverules_2
But the melted wax candle offed himself in the end

You are tearing me apart!!

steverules_2
LoYa7Mx5EbE

CosmicComet
Batfleck.

He was just so ****ing annoying and stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.