Respect Threads that are NEEDED.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Respect Threads that should have been done a long time ago.

I'll start: We need a respect thread for Rex, badly.

Hell, we need a respect thread for Clone Troopers

Really really badly.

ILS
The ultimate Anakin Skywalker rt with basically every source referring to him up until he takes the name Vader.

Same thing for Luke Skywalker, totally comprehensive.

MythLord
That'd be too fukin' long. But yeah, that is needed.

Also, an X1 RT is very much needed. If only someone was to make it.

chingchangwalla
Idgaf about clone troopers, Rex has killed some fodder that won't make for a good RT.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
That'd be too fukin' long. But yeah, that is needed.

Also, an X1 RT is very much needed. If only someone was to make it. Are you upset that X1 could take Finn?

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Are you upset that X1 could take Finn?

Take him out to dinner after getting raped up the arse, you mean?

But seriously: nah, because that's obvious. Are you upset that Kylo could take X1? Because that much is also obvious.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Take him out to dinner after getting raped up the arse, you mean?

But seriously: nah, because that's obvious. Are you upset that Kylo could take X1? Because that much is also obvious. Nah, because THATS obvious (and partially debatable during X1's later stages).

But lets not get into that, we don't wanna take up 5 pages of arguments like in other threads.

Jmanghan
But anyway, I just kinda feel like there are an overabundance of Jedi threads.

I kinda have a hard-on for non force sensitives.

Zenwolf
Han Solo...I'm sure I'll get to that eventually. Maybe.

FreshestSlice
None. Respect threads are for other people, and most others don't care about the no names you people keep listing, and Anakin/Luke already have all the respect accolades and feats will give them.

Petrus
Reality check Fresh comes to save the day.

Kurk
How dare you say Rex is not worthy of a respect thread :/

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
None. Respect threads are for other people, and most others don't care about the no names you people keep listing, and Anakin/Luke already have all the respect accolades and feats will give them. So, you're like... mainstream only, huh?

FreshestSlice
Do you know why it's called mainstream? Because a lot of people care about them. And do you know why respect threads actually matter? To share information with other people. If you're making a respect thread for yourself, you're just wasting time. Being a hipster just because is stupid.

Zenwolf
I make them to share info, help broaden people's knowledge of the SWU.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Do you know why it's called mainstream? Because a lot of people care about them. And do you know why respect threads actually matter? To share information with other people. If you're making a respect thread for yourself, you're just wasting time. Being a hipster just because is stupid. And you wonder why the versus threads are starting to become boring.

Start using different characters then Caedus, Vitiate, or Krayt.

Do research on some "unknowns" and you might actually start to like them.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Jmanghan
And you wonder why the versus threads are starting to become boring.

Not really. I never said I wondered why the Versus threads were becoming boring.

Because your no names have never been used before? We have threads about fodder fighting fodder. Do you honestly think we've never used Rex, of all ****ing people, in a versus thread? You've made half of them, and they all end in about five minutes, so I can go ahead and tell you with confidence that isn't the case.

Stop being five and realize I think they're boring because I know about them. The only person that has called them unknowns is you, so you can drop the quotation. I called them no names. Because they don't matter.

UCanShootMyNova
A Luke Skywalker Respect Thread.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
A Luke Skywalker Respect Thread.

Eh on CV there's a Rebel/DE Luke RTs, but if a full complete one, that's probably not gonna happen.

UCanShootMyNova
Yep. But it's needed none the less.

DarthDuelist9
I'm thinking about making a complete Anakin respect thread, would it be usefull?

DarthDuelist9
Forget my previous comment, I'm making a complete Anakin respect thread, it may take a while but eventually it will find his way to the forums.

Emperordmb
I'm starting on a complete Father of Mortis respect thread.

Most powerful SW character could use one tbh

AncientPower
Gonna need FOTJ wank for that, hope you have those books.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by AncientPower
Gonna need FOTJ wank for that, hope you have those books.
Considering I've already pumped out RTs for Abeloth, The Son, The Daughter, and Sarasu Taalon... I think I'm set on resources for this RT

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Most powerful SW character could use one tbh

y tho

TheMuser
I am going to make a Hetton Respect thread....Although in all honestly no one ever asked for it, and no one will ever need it big grin

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Zenwolf
but if a full complete one, that's probably not gonna happen.
Myth disagree's smile

carthage
Ben Skywalker

Ursumeles
And Vestara :uo:
Oh, and UnuThul.

MythLord
Originally posted by carthage
Ben Skywalker

Am doing that after Luke, Rey and Shalltear(she's not a SW character, but... eh)

DarthDuelist9
I'm claiming the chirrut imwe RT once Rogue One comes out

Fated Xtasy
**** you tbh.

mad

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
I'm claiming the chirrut imwe RT once Rogue One comes out
thumb down Chirrut doesn't support Supreme Leader Donald Trump.

He doesn't deserve an RT.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
**** you tbh.

mad

?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
?

I wanted Chirrutsad

You wouldn't by any chance be bi or gay so I can seduce you with my lovely assetsnegotiate with you?

DarthAnt66
Duelist has claimed a thousand threads at this point. Just make it anyway, Xtasy.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Duelist has claimed a thousand threads at this point. Just make it anyway, Xtasy.

/shrug unlike other people I like to be courteous and politely let people know I'm making RTs. You know how I am Anticus.

Btw is the Caedus rt gonna be released this Xmas? Cuz I can pull some all nighters to finish Katarns RT and let you link it as we said we would do.

DarthAnt66
It'll be released Christmas Day. thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Understood. I'll link you to the thread when I'm done and we can go over how you feel on the format or structure. thumb up

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

I'm working on the Maul one and that's it? Don't have anything planned for the rest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.