When Jensaarai gets it right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Has there been a time when you agreed with a verdict tossed up by the infamous Jensaarai? Be a man and admit it, for me it was Exar Kun vs Darth Vader Redux as I felt this video had a little less speculation and personal opinion and more actual concrete info.

No one will judge you...

Ziggystardust
The redux was a great video tbh.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
The redux was a great video tbh.

thumb up Indeed

Ziggystardust
I think most of his views are inline with what people here think - with some obvious exceptions. It's important to note that he came to these conclusions himself and that a lot of his videos are over 3 years old - his opinion may have changed over time. I could pick out old posts from any veteran user here, and they would be embarrassed to admit them. For example, this was Sunrazer's (ShootingNova on comicvine) opinion on Maul vs Reborn Krayt - click me

NewGuy01
Probably?

chingchangwalla
That is a little cringy

Nephthys
He can get the right verdict its just that he's wrong about the content behind it, and often gets the "power levels" wrong between two combatants.

UCanShootMyNova
I think his main problem is using choreography to argue a character's skill level. Other then that he's fine.

chingchangwalla
Yeah lmao, if you go by choreography Mace is Sion trash tier.
The problem I have with Jensaarai is he picks and chooses when to apply real world logic which can make his vids lopsided :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.