Childish Gambino vs Kendrick Lamar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
(In case you don't know him)

Childish Gambino:

watch?v=qL1B_r9nC9k

watch?v=tG35R8F2j8k

watch?v=4rdQSP7Dhck (Skip to 2:00 to hear his verse, and then to 3:33 to hear his second verse)

Kendrick Lamar:

watch?v=6xRerLLcJvY

watch?v=10yrPDf92hY

watch?v=nLCqSMDEQsA

Jmanghan
IMO, Bino is on a whole nother level

Scribble
To Pimp a Butterfree

KingD19
As good as Gambino is, he's not Kendrick.

Slay
Originally posted by KingD19
As good as Gambino is, he's not Kendrick.
He's not Talib either.

Slay
Nor GZA.

Slay
Nor Craig Mack.

Slay
Nor Fiddy.

Scribble
Nor Chester Bennington, the real playa OG.

Jmanghan
As good as Gambino is, he's not Kendrick. One of my friends who raps underground said Gambino is possibly the GOAT of the younger generation of rappers.

KingD19
I love Gambino's music and his style. He's my dude. But based on all factors, no way he's GOAT over Kendrick. This generation it's Kendrick or Cole, with Gambino and Chance right behind them.

Jmanghan
I love Gambino's music and his style. He's my dude. But based on all factors, no way he's GOAT over Kendrick. This generation it's Kendrick or Cole, with Gambino and Chance right behind them. Is it... close at least?

KingD19
Totally forgot to respond to this. But yeah, it's not like it's a huge gap. Imo it's
Kendrick
J. Cole/Gambino/Chance
The rest of that generation

dynamix
i say kendrick and jcole are 1A and 1B lol

KingD19
I'd agree with that. J. Cole is like, right on Kendrick's heels. But they're both undoubtedly the top guys in their generation. Kendrick/Cole collaboration would be a hip-hop blessing.

Solo
Gambino is trash. J. Cole and Kendrick are alright though. Kendrick's latest was unbelievably overrated, as was RTJ 2

Scribble
I don't know who you are, but I dig that avatar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.