Favorite Sourcebook?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
An odd question, but just curious folks which might be your favorite Star Wars Sourcebook?

I think mine might be Threats to the Galaxy due to it has a good balance of both character types one might find in the galaxy, creatures and droids.

Plenty of information on each thing, it just seems to be a good blend of everything.

DarthAnt66
KotORCG for obvious reasons.

Nephthys
Swtore.

Deronn_solo
NJO Sourcebook.

Darth Abonis
Does the Book of Sith count as a sourcebook?

Zenwolf
Well I mean it can be a guide, journal or sourcebook, whatever gives out information on things. Doesn't have to be a Sourcebook specifically.

Deronn_solo
Oh, then Jedi vs Sith: The Essential Guide To The Force wrecks house, kek.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Oh, then Jedi vs Sith: The Essential Guide To The Force wrecks house, kek. thumb up

ares834

yes

Sinious
I was wondering these days if its worth buying a hardcopy legends sourcebook at this point and if so which ones are good etc.

AncientPower

Beniboybling
The Essential Guide to Warfare is pretty good once you get past the lack of a contents page.

I'm also a big fan the KOTORCG Gloss Edition.

Selenial

thumb up

All of the "The Essential Guide" series are pretty top notch, to be honest. I wouldn't say Jedi vs Sith is superior to the others per sey, it's just far more relevant to our discussions.

TheNuisanceBird
"Me" - Jensaarai1.

Kurk
Star Wars the New Essential Guide to Droids/Vehicles and Vessels/Alien Species/Weapons/etc

Fated Xtasy
The Dark Side Sourcebook is great, I also love the Perfect Guide to Jedi Outcast, not a lot of info on characters, but it's quirky.

ares834
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I'm also a big fan the KOTORCG Gloss Edition.

confused

What's this?

I've never heard of it.

Flyattractor
used to enjoy going into the book stores and leafing thru those big SW books back in the day....never bought one tho....No need to with Wookipedia now.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.