Is Valkorion still Sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
I was having a debate elsewhere and a side debate popped up regarding whether or not Valkorion was Sith or if he had moved on past being Sith. I personally don't see him as a Sith now, he's more balanced in the Force than he was before. But I'm curious to see some other opinions as well.

Emperordmb
Don't tell me. The debate was whether or not Sheev>Valk because of the mostest powahfulest Sith quotes wasn't it?

IMO, between Valk claiming to not be a Sith and the quotes sources predating some of his more recent feats, that line of thought is sketchy as shit and I think relying solely on those quotes to claim Sidious's superiority is a major cop-out.

I still have Sheev>Valk regardless, but not because of the quotes.

SunRazer
He's called to be a Sith entity.

Sidious doesn't require the quotes for his supremacy, btw.

chingchangwalla
Valk will soon be > Sidious, just you wait

darthbane77
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Don't tell me. The debate was whether or not Sheev>Valk because of the mostest powahfulest Sith quotes wasn't it?

IMO, between Valk claiming to not be a Sith and the quotes sources predating some of his more recent feats, that line of thought is sketchy as shit and I think relying solely on those quotes to claim Sidious's superiority is a major cop-out.

I still have Sheev>Valk regardless, but not because of the quotes. Those are some of the quotes that were used yes. But I used the Valk isn't actually Sith argument.

darthbane77
Originally posted by SunRazer

Sidious doesn't require the quotes for his supremacy, btw. Valk and Sid are pretty much equal in terms of the Force, the only thing Sid has as an advantage is sabers. Not that those quotes matter anyway if one is of the opinion that Valk isn't Sith.

darthbane77
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Valk will soon be > Sidious, just you wait He already is IMO.

Darth Abonis
He's an amped up RPG character. Charisma level:9000

DarthAnt66
He's not a Sith.

ares834
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
He's an amped up RPG character. Charisma level:9001

fixed

MS Warehouse
He's definitely not a sith. I don't know how much more clear he or the game can be.

darthbane77
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
He's definitely not a sith. I don't know how much more clear he or the game can be. Same, I don't know how anybody still sees him as Sith.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, he isn't a Sith Lord, LMAO.

Sinious
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yeah, he isn't a Sith Lord, LMAO.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yeah, he isn't a Sith Lord, LMAO. I can't tell if that's sarcastic or if you just think it's so obvious that it's funny this thread was even made.

NewGuy01
He's being legit.

darthbane77
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He's being legit. OK, I wasn't sure.

Emperordmb
That just kinda seems like their setting the scene from a plot telling perspective with the plot twist of Valkorion's change not being revealed yet.

Sidious doesn't require the quotes for his supremacy, btw.
... did you even read my ****ing post?
I still have Sheev>Valk regardless, but not because of the quotes.

NewGuy01
That just kinda seems like their setting the scene from a plot telling perspective with the plot twist of Valkorion's change not being revealed yet.

What change?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.