Need your help to find that feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
I often hear about that fodder Jedi Who collapses two buildings in TOR (I think), before being killed by Malgus. Could someone provide me with the exact text where we read that feat, or the video?

Zenwolf
Tbh I'm not sure why this feat is considered impressive(or at least it seems to be blown out of proportion at times), he did it with his lightsabers, it isn't exactly something that was exclusively done.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Tbh I'm not sure why this feat is considered impressive(or at least it seems to be blown out of proportion at times), he did it with his lightsabers, it isn't exactly something that was exclusively done.

No the motion was with his arms when his lightsabers were active but he used the Force to collapse the buildings.

Zenwolf
Edit: Wait, wait, I see now. I see what the text was saying. Alright forget what I just wrote above. Apologies, I sometimes have to read things a few times to get what it's trying to say. In fact, I'ma add that to my JK RT blog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.