The Kel'dor Masters: Analysis of Gnost Dural, Tol Braga, and Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
I made this up last night, I always liked the Kel'dor species and always wanted to know which of the three major Kel'dor masters was the best. So I decided to read through feats and quotes to decide. This is the first really major thread I've ever done, even my threads analyzing Galen Marek and Kylo Ren weren't this comprehensive; so take a look and tell me what you think.

The Kel'dor Masters: Analysis of Gnost Dural, Told Braga, and Plo Koon

UCanShootMyNova
Your thread analyzing Galen Marek was not comprehensive in the slightest.

I'll check this out later.

darthbane77
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Your thread analyzing Galen Marek was not comprehensive in the slightest.

I'll check this out later. It was kind of a half-assed attempt. I could have done better if I had given enough of a shit about it.

UCanShootMyNova
Well, alright.

MythLord
Plo already had a Respect Thread, and so did Gnost. :/

darthbane77
Originally posted by MythLord
Plo already had a Respect Thread, and so did Gnost. :/ Good thing my thread isn't a respect thread then.

S_W_LeGenD
Nice work smile

Based on hype-factor, Tol Braga would be above others. However, we haven't seen him in much detail so it is difficult to rank him.

darthbane77
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Nice work smile

Based on hype-factor, Tol Braga would be above others. However, we haven't seen him in much detail so it is difficult to rank him. Thanks. I agree that based on hype Braga should be the best of the three, unfortunately we only have so much info on him; which sucks because he's awesome.

DarthAnt66
Good thread.

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Good thread. Thank you.

JKBart
7/10

darthbane77
Originally posted by JKBart
7/10 7/10 isn't bad, not bad at all. Thanks.

JKBart
Yiz, 5/10 is average for me, 6/10 the good stuff, 7/10 the impressive area, 8/10 the top, 9/10 most ILS's/Nova's/Ant's blogs and 10/10 Ant's Revan RT, Aurb's Plo RT, Nova's Palpatine RT thumb up

darthbane77
Originally posted by JKBart
Yiz, 5/10 is average for me, 6/10 the good stuff, 7/10 the impressive area, 8/10 the top, 9/10 most ILS's/Nova's/Ant's blogs and 10/10 Ant's Revan RT, Aurb's Plo RT, Nova's Palpatine RT thumb up Cool, I definitely feel better about the quality of this thread then.

SunRazer
Where's Grand Master Zym?

darthbane77
I didn't even know he existed, shit. I'll have to add him to the thread.

darthbane77
Actually, does he have many feats? Anything other than being Grand Master to suggest he's on the same level(s) as any of these three?

SunRazer
It's a joke. He got owned by Braden, lol.

darthbane77
Oh, OK. I just finished reading his wiki page and was confused as to why I should have considered him.

MythLord
Originally posted by darthbane77
Good thing my thread isn't a respect thread then.

Meh, you listed accomplishments and said that they're impressive... Pretty much an RT.

Though nice work, and great effort. thumb up

darthbane77
Originally posted by MythLord
Meh, you listed accomplishments and said that they're impressive... Pretty much an RT.

Though nice work, and great effort. thumb up Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.