Your top 5 Walkers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
There be many Walkers in the SWU folks, so which ones be in your Top 5?

Mine?

1. AT-AP= Pretty much a long range sniper rifle on legs, has a decent speed of almost 40 mph with a fair amount of cargo space 440 lbs, mechanical tools and 2 secondary guns. All in all...it's a fair Walker imo and can reach out to touch someone, plus I dig the design.

2. AT-PT= Can turn 1 man into a squad, it's pretty small and evasive, good cargo space 330 lbs for how small it is, carries a concussion grenade launcher and twin laser cannons and the design I just like.

3. AT-AT= What can I really say about this one? It's just a classic, an imposing giant behemoth that when you see it...you know you're in trouble. I mean that's all I can really say.

4. AT-TE= Ah yes, the beetle walker the design, I think it's what I like the most of this one. Plus sticking a mass driver cannon on it, is always a plus.

5. AT-ST= Again another classic, not really much to say about this one. I mean it's pretty devastating with its armament and can move pretty fast.

Emperordmb
The AT-MP is a pretty good one IMO

Same with the modified walker Ozzik Sturn had.

Kurk
Rex's retarded looked At te

Trocity
AP for Kun/Traya, Legend for Valkorion/TOR, those are the obvious ones, and then there's-

Oh, walkers, not wankers.

AncientPower
That'd be funny, if my arguments hadn't solidly shut down every single user who attempted to dispute the arguments I put forth.

Nah, just kidding, your Carthage was totes hilarious and spot on.

On topic: I always have preferred the juggernaut rollers used by the Grand Army to any walkers.

MythLord
1. Zombie Walkers
2. Night Walkers
3. White Walkers
4. Aid Walkers
5. The Snow Walker

Zenwolf
I'm just gonna stop making threads.

AncientPower
I appreciate your threads, Wolf.

cs_zoltan
Lmao I've read it as top 5 Wankers.

Deronn_solo
I like your love for the unknowns, Wolf. smile

DarthAnt66
AT-AT. It's a classic.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I like your love for the unknowns, Wolf. smile

Didn't think Walkers would be so unknown.

Petrus
AT-TE and AT-AT.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Zenwolf

Yes please

MythLord
Originally posted by Zenwolf

Nah, don't. I was JKing smile

Seriously, though: the classic AT-AT is at the top of the list; I also like the CIS spider walkers if they count; AT-PTs are there, as well.

Darth Abonis
AT-XT

JKBart
1. AT-PTs
2. AT-RTs - they're like giant mechanical legs lmfao, would love to use something like that IRL
3. AT-ST's - too classic to avoid having on the list, tbh
4. AT-AP
5. AT-AA - walking rocket launcher station lmfao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.