Which Suicide Squad member did you like the best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The title of the thread is self explanatory; simply vote for your favorite Suicide Squad member and (if you want to) post why that character is your favorite...

TheLordofMurder
For me its a toss up between Deadshot and El Diablo...

Both actors brought these two to life to a degree greater than I ever imagined (I never cared for either of the comicbook versions of these characters) and the movie did (atleast in my opinion) do a good job of adding a bit of depth to each of them...

If I was forced to choose, Deadshot wins by a hair with El Diablo being a close second...

Firefly218
Slipknot

StiltmanFTW
Golgo

tkitna
Waller was the best, but out of the lineup, for me its hard to pick anybody but Harley. I liked Katana a lot too, but she didnt have enough screen time for an honest choice. Harley was pretty spot on.

MF DELPH
Has to be the Fresh Prince of Assassination, Deadshot. He wasn't actually Deadshot, he was just Will Smith in cosplay, but Will Smith's charisma is undeniable. I was waiting for him to one punch KO Incubus and say "Welcome to Earth". He had the most character development in the film while simultaneously not intentionally hogging the spotlight, and he had essentially the only real action sequence of note other than El Diablo when Will went in on all the putties from the hood of the car.

Second would be El Diablo for me. Third would be Harley. The rest might as well have either not been there at all or shouldn't have been twerking by an energy vortex.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Has to be the Fresh Prince of Assassination, Deadshot. He wasn't actually Deadshot, he was just Will Smith in cosplay, but Will Smith's charisma is undeniable. I was waiting for him to one punch KO Incubus and say "Welcome to Earth". He had the most character development in the film while simultaneously not intentionally hogging the spotlight, and he had essentially the only real action sequence of note other than El Diablo when Will went in on all the putties from the hood of the car.

Second would be El Diablo for me. Third would be Harley. The rest might as well have either not been there at all or shouldn't have been twerking by an energy vortex.

100% agreed...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by tkitna
Waller was the best, but out of the lineup, for me its hard to pick anybody but Harley. I liked Katana a lot too, but she didnt have enough screen time for an honest choice. Harley was pretty spot on.

I completely agree with you as pertains Harley; Margot Robbie owned that role and played it very well...

She has the look and personality of Harley down to a T...

marwash22
the Fresh Prince of Assassination, Deadshot. ha.

BruceSkywalker
just harley.. everyone else sucked

Dr Will Hatch

Quoted for truth. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

I really liked Deadshot. I liked Harley Quinn a lot too, she was my second favorite. I liked Captain Boomerang. El Diablo felt like wasted potential. I WANTED to love his character, but there wasn't enough there. The rest were meh.

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
just harley.. everyone else sucked

Bruce you're not getting into Margot Robbie's pants

-Pr-

Pretty much.

Harley was far too inconsistent for me to like, and it's a shame too, as I really wanted to like her. She ranged from awesome to awful, and I hope they improve upon her for whatever next movie she shows up in.

I liked Katana, also.

TheVaultDweller
Killer Croc. That funny little run he did into the water was priceless.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by -Pr-
Pretty much.

Harley was far too inconsistent for me to like, and it's a shame too, as I really wanted to like her. She ranged from awesome to awful, and I hope they improve upon her for whatever next movie she shows up in.

I liked Katana, also.

I liked the look of Katana, they just didn't do anything of substance with her so she was kinda pointless as a character in this film. They could just as easily have saved her debut for a Harley/Birds of Prey follow up film alongside Huntress and Co and tossed some random character like Cheshire in for her and the plot wouldn't have suffered or really changed at all. We just wouldn't have gotten that random sword communion scene that's completely unearned.

-Pr-
I liked the look of Katana, they just didn't do anything of substance with her so she was kinda pointless as a character in this film. They could just as easily have saved her debut for a Harley/Birds of Prey follow up film alongside Huntress and Co and tossed some random character like Cheshire in for her and the plot wouldn't have suffered or really changed at all. We just wouldn't have gotten that random sword communion scene that's completely unearned.

I won't argue that she was given much to do, but I liked what little I saw.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
Bruce you're not getting into Margot Robbie's pants

don;t have too.. she isn't tall enough smile

quanchi112
DS. He wasn't anything special just stood out in a DC film.

Khazra Reborn
Probably Harley. She was charming, in an annoying sort of way.

dynamix
i like captain boomerang lol. I can see a solo movie about that guy

Kazenji
For me it would be Harley Quinn then followed by either Deadshot or El Diablo.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by dynamix
i like captain boomerang lol. I can see a solo movie about that guy

I admit the "Wooooo... fire" bit made me smile. Honestly, I would have rather seen more of his interaction with the Flash than some of the stuff we did see with him in the film. He was terribly underused IMO. Which actually makes me feel that he did a solid job with what he had to work with. Normally, I despise Jai Courtney, so the fact that I wanted to see more from Boomerang says something.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
DS. He wasn't anything special just stood out in a DC film.

You just gotta poop on DC movies whenever possible...dont you?

WhiteWitchKing
For me its gotta be Killer Croc because he can swim really well. Such an awesome display of underwater acrobat.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
For me its gotta be Killer Croc because he can swim really well. Such an awesome display of underwater acrobat.

What the f**k?

Firefly218
Why the **** is Slipknot not not an option

TheVaultDweller
The OP failed his knot-tying badge when he was a boy scout.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Firefly218
Why the **** is Slipknot not not an option

He got killed too quick...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.