Immortal Weapons Vs U Foes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/9/9c/Weapons.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

http://www.oocities.org/marvel_megalomaniac/ufoes/ufoes1.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Fist fists.

krisblaze
The U-Foes have one really good fight against the Hulk and a good showing against Thor.

But so many poor showings as well :/

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze
The U-Foes have one really good fight against the Hulk and a good showing against Thor.

But so many poor showings as well :/

Yes, that's the problem.

They're kinda like the Wrecking Crew. Supposed to be incredibly powerful, but... just can't perform well, even if their lives depend on it.

riv6672
Amazing.
Vector was ripping all sorts of shit apart versus some anime MA in a recent thread, now this.
Like a couple of Blue Beetle threads i started. Versus Cyborg he was called a continent buster, versus Black Bolt, a jobber.

Do posters here adjust a character's stats per opponent?

krisblaze
anime MA?

What are you talking about.

RealityWarper
The Immortal Weapons wins because of John Aman.

Is that Shariforce Iron Fist by the way ?

riv6672
Originally posted by krisblaze
anime MA?

What are you talking about.
Some fist of the northstar guy. Kenshiro?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by riv6672
Amazing.
Vector was ripping all sorts of shit apart versus some anime MA in a recent thread, now this.
Like a couple of Blue Beetle threads i started. Versus Cyborg he was called a continent buster, versus Black Bolt, a jobber.

Do posters here adjust a character's stats per opponent?

That's the Shariforce.

The Shariforce enhance the power of a character beyond imagination and gives him new powers via interpreting his feats "under a new light".

Shariforce Vector has a telekinetic power beyond the one of Nate Grey because he shred Hulk's skin.

Woooooooooooooooow!

riv6672
Oh good grief! laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Oh good grief! laughing out loud

Shariforce Iron Fist can one-shot anyone, shrugg-off nukes and above, is faster than anyone in combat because he hit a slow giant like a brick wall many times and can come back from Death.

LEL ! big grin

I'm very attached to the context so everytime I see that kind of claims that gives me giggles.

golem370
I say Vector solo.

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
I say Vector solo.
Yup.

Either Vector, X-ray, or Vapor could solo.

riv6672
Poor Ironclad.

zopzop
Poor Ironclad.
He's the least powerful member of that quartet.

riv6672
Least versatile, for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.