Mauvais(Wendigo), Red Hulk(loeb), & Death Sentry vs King Thor, King Hyperion, Walker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Huge battle. No bfr

RealityWarper
Team 1.

Sentry solos.

tkitna
Not sure what Wendigo offers here, but his white pelt would look good hanging somewhere. Is King Thor the same as Rune King Thor? If so, team 2 wins. If its a weaker version, give me team 1.

zopzop
Walker is on team 2! T2 ftw.

-K-M-
Originally posted by tkitna
Not sure what Wendigo offers here, but his white pelt would look good hanging somewhere. Is King Thor the same as Rune King Thor? If so, team 2 wins. If its a weaker version, give me team 1.

Magical abilities on Ancient Ones level, and even Dr.Strange was terrified of him and was unsure if he could beat him.

ShadowFyre
Not sure. King Thor is powerful enough but he may not try something aside from bashing sentry to realize he needs to do something else.Rulk gets cut in half with adamantium melting beams.

Stoic
I don't know what would happen if King Thor fought Death Seed Sentry. I don't think that it would be a good match for King Thor, because he'd die. Sorry. DS Sentry would probably even kill Gor. I'm giving it to T1, Mauvais is a beast both physically and mystically. Loeb Hulk punched the Grandmaster out, and beat on Uatu. Hyperion would lose from being drained, and having to fight his power as a buff, to the Red Hulk's already Earth shaking strength. DS Sentry can not die lol. He's the personification of visible thought contained in a humanoid vessel.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Not sure. King Thor is powerful enough but he may not try something aside from bashing sentry to realize he needs to do something else.Rulk gets cut in half with adamantium melting beams. Originally posted by Stoic
I don't know what would happen if King Thor fought Death Seed Sentry. I don't think that it would be a good match for King Thor, because he'd die. Sorry. DS Sentry would probably even kill Gor. I'm giving it to T1, Mauvais is a beast both physically and mystically. Loeb Hulk punched the Grandmaster out, and beat on Uatu. Hyperion would lose from being drained, and having to fight his power as a buff, to the Red Hulk's already Earth shaking strength. DS Sentry can not die lol. He's the personification of visible thought contained in a humanoid vessel.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t460626.html
Walker is on Team two people big grin

Stoic
I think you're right Zop, unless Mauvais has spells capable of binding even creatures of Walker's stature?

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
I think you're right Zop, unless Mauvais has spells capable of binding even creatures of Walker's stature?
No clue. But Walker was no joke. This dude dropped Thanos with a SINGLE attack. Even Odin and Tyrant didn't pull that off. He toyed with Thanos, Thor, and Genis as if they were feebs. The only thing that saved them was Death itself.

RealityWarper
Sentry's power is far beyond anyone in that thread.

tkitna
Originally posted by zopzop
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t460626.html
Walker is on Team two people big grin

For the life of me, I glanced and thought it was Air-Walker the herald and dismissed him.

Team 2 wins

golem370
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry's power is far beyond anyone in that thread.

Proof he is more powerful then Walker.

KingD19
Dentry can't even touch Walker. The energies keeping him going might even just cease.

-K-M-

He locked out the Inua (gods of the Arctic)from earth. So he has some containment spells

For the life of me, I glanced and thought it was Air-Walker the herald and dismissed him.

Team 2 wins

Ha! Yeah thought it said air-Walker as well. The herald of galactus

RealityWarper
Originally posted by golem370
Proof he is more powerful then Walker.

He is more powerful than Molecule Man, that's more than enough of a proof.

KingD19
Molecule Man can't effect Walker either.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by KingD19
Molecule Man can't effect Walker either.

Based on ? XD

basilisk
Unless this is Walker Texas Ranger, T2 wins. T1 are powerful as hell but Walker was basically the most powerful Death God and was above guys like Thanos.

Come to think of it, even if it is Walker Texas Ranger T2 still probably win. Loebforce Hulk would explode if he tried to absorb Chuck Norris.

ShadowFyre
Mjolnir can do other things. Se try may be physically unkillable, but Mjolnir also has soul sucking abilities. And im not buying the molecule man thing. If he was that powerful why would he resort to bumrushing Thor millions of lightyears and slam him into a planet first. If he was as powerful as all ththat he would blink the multiverse away or have simply blinked aasgard out of existence. He is not unbeatable.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by basilisk
Unless this is Walker Texas Ranger, T2 wins. T1 are powerful as hell but Walker was basically the most powerful Death God and was above guys like Thanos.

Come to think of it, even if it is Walker Texas Ranger T2 still probably win. Loebforce Hulk would explode if he tried to absorb Chuck Norris.

TR Walker would one-shot your Walker... with a roundhouse kick.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
TR Walker would one-shot your Walker... with a roundhouse kick.

http://static.hitek.fr/img/actualite/2015/04/chuck-norris-approved.jpg

golem370
Tang Lung would own Walker Texas Ranger

carver9
Team 1 wins. Rulk pulls the majority for them.

golem370
Walker would destroy Rulk

KingD19
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1 wins. Rulk pulls the majority for them.

Even Loebforce Rulk is useless against Wundarr.

dynamix
yeah i mean even Mistress death was hiding from dude so ... this might be a spite lol

iceman24567
Team 2 wins it's a stomp if Chuck Norris is involved

ShadowFyre

Lol. What? Weakest link here.

KingD19
Lol. What? Weakest link here.

Rulk can't punch him, he can't use any energy attacks on him, he can't drain him, etc... Nobody on team 1 can actually do anything except get caught and nulled by his field.

ShadowFyre
How is Rulk the strongest Carver?

zopzop
Carver isnt' wrong here. Loebforce Rulk is probably the second most powerful character in this thread.

He killed Grandmaster, laid out the Watcher, laughed off attacks from Dormammu, and I think he killed Terrax.

carver9

Because of his absorption abilities that allowed him to crush Sentry, kill a watcher, stomp Odin force Thor, defeat Dormammu and tank a blast from Galactic that sent him across a Galaxy crashing into a planet.

KingD19
He still can't touch Wundarr.

ShadowFyre
I dont remember Rulk fighting Sentry for some reason

carver9
I dont remember Rulk fighting Sentry for some reason

https://redhulkblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/hulk_smash_avengers_5_b1.jpg

https://redhulkblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/hulk_smash_avengers_5_c.jpg

https://redhulkblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/hulk_smash_avengers_5_d.jpg

https://redhulkblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/hulk_smash_avengers_5_e.jpg

DarkSaint85

Wundarr?

golem370
Aquarian but the kibosh on a Universe absorber Carver his ability to nullify powers would not only cut Red Hulk power but every Hulk ever.

DarkSaint85
Is he in the thread?

golem370
No someone brought him up

DarkSaint85
Yeah was wondering if he was a late addition.

ShadowFyre
Thanks Carver. Never seen that for some reason.

RealityWarper
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/35/1472991067-4-gnqviee.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/35/1472991061-5-qs3iaq7.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/35/1472991066-6-n8zvaih.jpg

None of the attacks that Rulk attempted on him or on the other Avengers did some significant damages.

carver9
It did damage. Sentry body was limp in the scans I posted and then you went and posted him owning them some more. Sigh.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
It did damage. Sentry body was limp in the scans I posted and then you went and posted him owning them some more. Sigh.

They all were ragdolled but none of them was close to be damaged a lot.

Sentry is fine in all scans mate.

StiltmanFTW
Poor Widow laughing out loud

Sin I AM

Based on what? DS didnt do shit. Damn you guys love reaching.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Based on what? DS didnt do shit. Damn you guys love reaching.

He did that. Which is enough.

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/47437/1071548-1066614_darkavengers12016_super.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64880/4681124-1414560645-K3O2G.jpg

Sin I AM
He did that. Which is enough.

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/47437/1071548-1066614_darkavengers12016_super.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64880/4681124-1414560645-K3O2G.jpg

Thats not DS sentry. Troll harder

RealityWarper
Thats not DS sentry. Troll harder

What the hell ?

Don't you understand that DS Sentry is the same character with the persona of a Horseman of Death ????

He has the same powerset.

Rofl.

This accusation of trolling is inane considering that DS Sentry is Robert Reynolds and that all of his feats applies to him.

Sin I AM
What the hell ?

Don't you understand that DS Sentry is the same character with the persona of a Horseman of Death ????

He has the same powerset.

Rofl.

This accusation of trolling is inane considering that DS Sentry is Robert Reynolds and that all of his feats applies to him.

I asked what did Death Seed Sentry do. Not Regular Sentry or Void or Void Sentry. Death Seed dude. What did DEATH SEED SENTRY DO? Instead of stretching the page posting scans thats been posted a thousand times before, try reading next time.

RealityWarper
I asked what did Death Seed Sentry do. Not Regular Sentry or Void or Void Sentry. Death Seed dude. What did DEATH SEED SENTRY DO? Instead of stretching the page posting scans thats been posted a thousand times before, try reading next time.

Death Seed Sentry IS Sentry FFS !

What he did before isn't dismissed just because he changed his costume...

You comment was this:

You have probably a short memory.

DS Sentry is Robert Reynolds.

All of Robert feats as Sentry and Void are perfectly applicable as he is not limiting himself as roleplaying Sentry & Void anymore and even use Infinitendrils.

Sin I AM
Death Seed Sentry IS Sentry FFS !

What he did before isn't dismissed just because he changed his costume...

You comment was this:

You have probably a short memory.

DS Sentry is Robert Reynolds.

All of Robert feats as Sentry and Void are perfectly applicable as he is not limiting himself as roleplaying Sentry & Void anymore and even use Infinitendrils.

You're an idiot. I tire of this...

Anyway does anyone else know what DS did to suggest he could hang with kt? Im familiar with the thor ownage and celestial feat. Looking for more

RealityWarper
You're an idiot. I tire of this...

You clearly stated that "DS Sentry didn't do shit" which is a complete lie.

You clearly don't understand the character.

His whole story is more than enough to prove that he will eat Rune King Thor alive.

-K-M-
He lost the Void power so we can't say for certain he was the same as before becoming death sentry

RealityWarper
Originally posted by -K-M-
He lost the Void power so we can't say for certain he was the same as before becoming death sentry

The Void wasn't a power...

The Void was Robert Reynolds believing himself as an entity called the Void during his schizophrenia crisis thus making the hallucination real through his reality warping powers.

The Sentry is a creation of Robert Reynolds to counter himself when he goes nuts.

Now, Robert isn't schizophrenic anymore as the Death Seed changed his persona into the one of the Horseman of Death and he lost his agoraphobia while he was "dead" inside the Sun.

In short, Sentry former weaknesses disappeared making him stable all the time and morals off all the time.

Thus meaning that he has full access to his powers.

Sin I AM

Which was what exactly. I always thought the void powers were ill defined. I know he seemed to have weather manip and those tendrils. But other than that it was vague

tkitna
I asked what did Death Seed Sentry do.

He treated Thor like a red headed step child (twice), displayed extreme TK and matter manipulation abilities, provided proof that he was beyond physical harm, and showcased strength that was at least equal to or above every Marvel earth bound hero combined. Thats about the extent of his showing.

carver9
That should be enough Imo.

RealityWarper
Which was what exactly. I always thought the void powers were ill defined. I know he seemed to have weather manip and those tendrils. But other than that it was vague

*copy and paste*

The Void was Robert Reynolds believing himself as an entity called the Void during his schizophrenia crisis thus making the hallucination real through his reality warping powers.

The Sentry is a creation of Robert Reynolds to counter himself when he goes nuts.

Now, Robert isn't schizophrenic anymore as the Death Seed changed his persona into the one of the Horseman of Death and he lost his agoraphobia while he was "dead" inside the Sun.

In short, Sentry former weaknesses disappeared making him stable all the time and morals off all the time.

-K-M-

Void was a personality that was distinct with different abilities. He lost a part of himself. When siege occurred he was in his full void form. Again you CANNOT say for a fact he still retained all his powers and abilities if a portion of him was removed. He treated as a seperate entity descriping how it left him

The rest of your post was fluff that had no bearing

As he says he finally died when the void left him and went to the white hot room

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/3287043-01.jpg

Sin I AM
He treated Thor like a red headed step child (twice), displayed extreme TK and matter manipulation abilities, provided proof that he was beyond physical harm, and showcased strength that was at least equal to or above every Marvel earth bound hero combined. Thats about the extent of his showing.

Yea. I remember all that. Thanks. Thought i missed something

RealityWarper

-K-M-
Haha what? So we have confirmation he lost a part of himself. Robert directly saying void left him and that's why he could finally die. but nope not enough evidence he lost a part of himself

Also yes he had distinct abilities in different personalities this is not a new concept. See thphoid Mary, legion, Aurora and many others. Did we see sentry using tendrils or fear powers in his Robert form? No. It's all the same person but his different personalities brought out different aspects of himself and other abilities. Now that one aspect which was a huge part of him was removed which finally let him die somehow means we can say for certain he retains all his abilities is false. This is very basic stuff

So power level never changed? How do you explain sentrys low showings such as against the mutant hicks, getting knocked out by the Empire State Building, knocked out by the CAP robot, etc

tkitna
Haha what? So we have confirmation he lost a part of himself. Robert directly saying void left him and that's why he could finally die. but nope not enough evidence he lost a part of himself

Also yes he had distinct abilities in different personalities this is not a new concept. See thphoid Mary, legion, Aurora and many others. Did we see sentry using tendrils or fear powers in his Robert form? No. It's all the same person but his different personalities brought out different aspects of himself and other abilities. Now that one aspect which was a huge part of him was removed which finally let him die somehow means we can say for certain he retains all his abilities is false. This is very basic stuff

So power level never changed? How do you explain sentrys low showings such as against the mutant hicks, getting knocked out by the Empire State Building, knocked out by the CAP robot, etc

I have to disagree with you. The Sentry and the Void are all Bob. The Void was was the persona of Reynolds when it all became to much and he could finally let his guard down without consciously being responsible (and he always still even fought that). The guy was a schizo and the Void was his bad personality. As for the tentacles and so forth, the Void took many shapes (a person, a dinosaur looking being, a crab like scarab, etc,,). It doesnt really matter. Hell, the Sentry himself is probably a psionic shell. When he supposedly dies, he just pops back into reality. As for the low showings, like I said, Bob was always afraid to cut loose and constantly neutered himself so that makes sense.

-K-M-
That was then. How many times did sentrys origins get retconned? Here he ststes clear as day the void left him. Not sure how this is even being debated of a portion of himself was removed and again allowed him to finally die can you people state for a fact he retained all his abilities in death sentry. You can't

They were both one in the same but his mindset brought about different abilities and aspects. Again fact. Not a new concept in marvel. Look at hulk. Different personalities of hulk brought out different levels of strength. Mr fix it is not the same as World breaker hulk now is he? The void tapped into his darker powers and was a huge part of him and now it was fully removed. How can you state he is the same sentry as before. You can't

Look at legion. When his various personalities were removed he lost the powers and abilities that specific personality possessed

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
That was then. How many times did sentrys origins get retconned? Here he ststes clear as day the void left him. Not sure how this is even being debated of a portion of himself was removed and again allowed him to finally die can you people state for a fact he retained all his abilities in death sentry. You can't

I've already answered to this.

I've already answered to this.

Yes it is and I've already explained why.

Typhoid Mary and Hulk have similar psychological issues as a Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Sentry is schizophrenic.

That's two completely different psychological diseases.

It's like you are saying that AIDS and cancer are the same thing...

Look above.

Fairy Tale.

I debunked this above.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/35/1473019545-my-obama-me-04-09-16.jpg

Legion, Typhoid Mary and Hulk have similar psychological issues as a Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Sentry is schizophrenic.

That's two completely different psychological diseases.

It's like you are saying that AIDS and cancer are the same thing...

-K-M-
Literally nothing you posted says otherwise. Nothing

I'm saying since he lost the Void aspect which was a HUGE component of his personality. Hell as he says once he lost the Void he finally could die. If he was the one and the same when the Void left him why didnt he save himself? As he said he treated him as a sepeate entity. That's the most current up to date statement.

Even Bendis who retooled sentry stated he clearly showed sentry and the void were different entities as duel personalities. Even after he revealed they were one in the same. Just different components of a single entity.

Also you do realize technically even Hulk would fall under the definition of schizophrenic same for Mary. People can have multiple disorders...

"Also called dementia praecox. a severe mental disorder characterized by some, but not necessarily all, of the following features: emotional blunting, intellectual deterioration, social isolation, disorganized speech and behavior, delusions, and hallucinations. " They sufferer from many of this symptons same for Legion, Moon Knight and others.

Reply if you want but Im done I think it's pretty clear. If a large piece of him was removed, a piece that allowed him to finally die you cant state for a fact he was the same sentry.

DarkSaint85
Forum rules state all the Sentries are different. Ergo, no carrying over.

RealityWarper
Literally nothing you posted says otherwise. Nothing

Willfull ignorance + handwaving.

Wrong.

It was a symptom of his mental issues.

That's metaphorical as the Void is an imaginary character by definition.

He just don't know what the Death Seed did to him.

I've already explained that above.

The Void is a simple delusion.

Sentry is Robert in his Batman's costume.

Wrong for both.

Yeah. Hulk and Mary aren't schizophrenic so stop redefining the characters once you are caught pulling arguments out-fo-your-ass.

That's not the way they are defined in the comic book so that's clearly another Argumentum Ex Culo from yourself.

You are just trying unsuccessfully to move the topic because you are out-of-argument.

Yes it's pretty clear.

*sigh*

Metaphorical.

Imaginary character because it's a delusion.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Marvel states they aren't. Ergo no carrying over.

StiltmanFTW

"Sentry is Sentry" shifty

DarkSaint85
Marvel states they aren't. Ergo no carrying over.

No carrying over it is then! DS sentry does not have Voidtry etc feats...

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
"Sentry is Sentry" shifty

The point I want to bring about Sentry is that it's completely illogical to use his showings when he is unstable (Agoraphobic) as it lowers his power.

Nobody here uses the moments when Superman is Kryptonite poisoned so it makes no sense to do the same for Sentry.

RealityWarper
No carrying over it is then! DS sentry does not have Voidtry etc feats...

DS Sentry doesn't have the psychological limitations of the others. That's the point why the character is more powerful than he was, because he lost those limitations.

I can agree with not using Void feats if we use Sentry and vice-versa but the power-level remains the same.

DS Sentry on the other hand, doesn't limit himself to roleplaying the Good or the Bad Guy.

He is the Ugly Deat Sentry whom will fully uses his powers and put the shit out of everyone.

Sin I AM
Lmao called it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.