hulk oneshot challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
who can hulk oneshot with his most powerful punch? punching feats ONLY, no magic wells or other shady stuff or power scaling just punching feats . no shields allowed , just straight durability. who is the most powerful he can oneshot under these stips?

Magnon
Franklin Richards (since he's not allowed to actively shield himself as per the thread rules).

ghostman
Originally posted by Magnon
Franklin Richards (since he's not allowed to actively shield himself as per the thread rules).

no.

http://i.imgur.com/SL3y8tt.gif

riv6672
Galactus, going by ither characters knocking him on his ass.
No bad on Galactus, but, it has happened.

carver9
If we are using his most powerful punch...no one short of ThanOs is standing after a punch from Hulk. Hulk is the hardest hitter in comics

Digi
Ghost, is it who can oneshot Hulk, or the reverse? Your OP is confusing.

ghostman
Originally posted by Digi
Ghost, is it who can oneshot Hulk, or the reverse? Your OP is confusing.

the reverse, lol

carver9
Hulk punch has been compared to Black bolt voice.

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48221/1875552-hulkpunchingbarrier.jpg

ShadowFyre
So this is base Hulk? Or Hulks strongest ever punch?

riv6672
Originally posted by carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48221/1875552-hulkpunchingbarrier.jpg
I think i had that book; i remember reading that ago! eek!

DarkSaint85
Hulk punch has been compared to Black bolt voice.

So Thanos has straight up tanked his shouts and screams....hmmm.

riv6672
Thats not really saying much, as Thanos has tanked everything at one point or another.

DarkSaint85
True.

I wonder what a SINGLE most powerful punch is like. CArver's scan is lovely, but there are multiple punches there.

ghostman
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
True.

I wonder what a SINGLE most powerful punch is like. CArver's scan is lovely, but there are multiple punches there.

DarkSaint85
Here, WWH was unable to put Herc down with one shot:

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/69951/1324580-incrediblehulk107_024.jpg

So probably less than Herc. Cage, maybe?

DarkSaint85
And whoever it is, their HF must be less than Wolverine's (IF they have a HF). As again, WWH going all out needed several punches to overload Wolvie:

http://i31.tinypic.com/dhg2dk.jpg

DarkSaint85
Maybe....Miek?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/WWHAmping02WWH5.jpg

riv6672
To use your own logic (regarding Carver's scan) those first two examples (the ones craftily low balling Hulk) you posted arent single punches.
They're a series of punches.
Not sure about that third example, as i dont see what happens next.

Nice scans though. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Not Superman.

StiltmanFTW
CArver's scan is lovely

Just ask him to prom already...

riv6672
Tell us more about that whole not Superman thing. Sounds fascinating.

StiltmanFTW
Sure, gladly.

Hulk would literally eat Supes if they ever fought in canon. No cutlery needed. Maybe a glass of water to wash it down.

riv6672
Fascinating.

StiltmanFTW
Even as a fetus, Banner was more powerful than Kent.

carver9
Minus Dark trolling, I agree, that wasn't a single punch. Hhhmmmm, what's Hulk single best punch. He did punch through a force field in one hit that Excalibur couldn't penetrate.

ghostman
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sure, gladly.

Hulk would literally eat Supes if they ever fought in canon. No cutlery needed. Maybe a glass of water to wash it down.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

riv6672
Minus Dark trolling, I agree, that wasn't a single punch. Hhhmmmm, what's Hulk single best punch. He did punch through a force field in one hit that Excalibur couldn't penetrate.
Was that under Claremont?

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672
Was that under Claremont?

Wade.

riv6672
thumb up danka

StiltmanFTW
Waid, not Wade.

riv6672
Well, i didnt think he meant Deadpool. stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Waid, not Wade.

True. He spelled his name wrong though so I'm calling him Wade.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
To use your own logic (regarding Carver's scan) those first two examples (the ones craftily low balling Hulk) you posted arent single punches.
They're a series of punches.
Not sure about that third example, as i dont see what happens next.

Nice scans though. thumb up

Exactly.

WWH (the most powerful Hulk to date, sans wishing wells etc as per the OP), after being suckerpunched by Herc, and attempting to put him down, was unable to do so with one punch.

Therefore, to answer the OP, any character named must have durability less than that of Herc.

In the second scan, WWH, explicitly trying to give Wolvie brain damage (and in the prior scan, explicitly said he was unable to kill Wolvie) was unable to do so in one punch.

Therefore, to answer the OP, any character named must either not have a HF, or at least, have one less than Wolvie.

The third scan was when he was back at full power. He was even going WorldBreaker. He was unable to KO Miek with one punch.

So not only must the character named be less than Herc, they must also be less than Miek.

We can then extrapolate from there.

carver9
I miss the old Dark...I really do. It seems like he just say anything now just to get to me and just doesn't debate any longer. Anyways...WWH held back against Hercules. Hercules even admitted Hulk couldve killed him if he wanted too. Hulk held back against the Xmen. This thread isn't about a holding back Hulk but if it is, Jubilee can survive his punches. It's sad because 2011 and back was the best days of KMC. If we spent more time trying to get things back like this instead of trying to purposely down play each other, this site can go back to the way it was.

DarkSaint85
He was deliberately trying to give Wolvie brain damage.

No answer for Miek, eh? Even though he was pretty much going WBH?

He was deliberately trying to put Herc down. Not kill, KO. And couldn't KO him in one shot.

carver9
He was deliberately trying to give Wolvie brain damage.

No answer for Miek, eh? Even though he was pretty much going WBH?

He was deliberately trying to put Herc down. Not kill, KO. And couldn't KO him in one shot.

Held back against Wolverine.

Miek got turned to dust.

He held back against Hercules ending with Herc telling us he knew Hulk could've killed him. This thread isn't about a holding back Hulk, this is Hulk BEST punch. It's like me saying Superman hardest punch can't take out anyone on Daredevil level because Batman survived an ongoing attack from a Superman that was on the brink of trying to kill him. Let's not troll. This thread is about Hulks best.

carver9
Here is the scene I am talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/RlabZdR.jpg

DarkSaint85
Held back against Wolverine.

Proof please. He said he was unable to kill Wolverine. And was trying to give him brain damage. So why was he holding back and trying to give him brain damage in more than 1 punch? Remember, he was trying to be as efficient as possible (BFRing Rockslide, breaking Colossus' arms, BFRing Juggy). But when it comes to KOing Wolverine....he takes his time?

\
Did he? Proof, please. Miek was still alive after. Or was he holding back when going WBH? But then, that means a holding back WBH is more powerful than WWH....but less powerful at the same time?

Hence why I used WWH, and a bit of WBH. No wishing wells, no shenanigans. Just raging Hulk, who on panel was described as the angriest and most dangerous Hulk ever.

Again, he was there to end things quickly. Not to have long fights. And yet, he was unable to end things in one punch.

Here is the scene I am talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/RlabZdR.jpg

Superman isn't here. Stop derailing.

carver9

Proof please. He said he was unable to kill Wolverine. And was trying to give him brain damage. So why was he holding back and trying to give him brain damage in more than 1 punch? Remember, he was trying to be as efficient as possible (BFRing Rockslide, breaking Colossus' arms, BFRing Juggy). But when it comes to KOing Wolverine....he takes his time?

\
Did he? Proof, please. Miek was still alive after. Or was he holding back when going WBH? But then, that means a holding back WBH is more powerful than WWH....but less powerful at the same time?

Hence why I used WWH, and a bit of WBH. No wishing wells, no shenanigans. Just raging Hulk, who on panel was described as the angriest and most dangerous Hulk ever.

Again, he was there to end things quickly. Not to have long fights. And yet, he was unable to end things in one punch.

Superman isn't here. Stop derailing.

He held back against Wolverine which was said in the beginning. Also, was WWH hitting Wolverine with his best? Please prove it.

Hulk just had a prolong battle with Sentry to the point he reverted back to Banner. Seconds/minutes later he is punching on Miek. Proof that he was hitting Miek with his best. This thread is Hulks BEST. Ya know, Hulk has shaken planets with his hits.

When was it said he wanted to end things quickly? To my knowledge it said he held back throughout ALL of his battles. Can't get any clearer than this. The guy pulled his punches.

DarkSaint85
He held back against Wolverine which was said in the beginning. Also, was WWH hitting Wolverine with his best? Please prove it.
Already have.

WWH knows he can't kill Wolverine. He is trying to end things as quickly as possible. Yet, he is unable to do so in 1 punch.

He was going WBH. If in that state, he is still unable to turn Miek to dust (still waiting on proof, btw) then WBH's worst should still be >>>> WWH's best, no? And WWH's worst is >>> SAvage Hulk's best, etc etc.

Plus, want me to dig some quotes up where certain Hulk experts said he was back to full power after the Sentry fight?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1319446-ajugslostha.jpg

'LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS'.

CAn't get any clearer than that. He didn't have time for long fights. Tried to end things quickly with everyone.

Everyone, that is, except Wolverine, it seems.

golem370
Characters like Hulk or Superman can punch threw anything they want plus I think a all or nothing punch would be anybodies best punch none of those scan show Hulk in threat for his life which he might not trying to kill.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
Characters like Hulk or Superman can punch threw anything they want plus I think a all or nothing punch would be anybodies best punch none of those scan show Hulk in threat for his life which he might not trying to kill.

Not trying to kill. KO.

And he was unable to do that in one punch.

DarkSaint85
So let's go through WWH again.

Hulk shows up, and says it didn't have to be like this. He just wanted Xavier. But nobody makes him weak:
http://readcomicbooksonline.com/reader/mangas/World%20War%20Hulk%20X%20Men/World%20War%20Hulk%20X%20Men%20Issue%2001/verdapimx-020.jpg

Conclusion: he's pissed, and whilst before he just wanted to take X and go, now he will fight.

Now, after fighting, he's even MORE pissed. Now they're ALL gonna pay:
http://readcomicbooksonline.com/reader/mangas/World%20War%20Hulk%20X%20Men/World%20War%20Hulk%20X%20Men%20Issue%2002/verdapimx-014.jpg

THEN WOlvie attacks. Like Hulk says, he has things to do. So he's trying to end things quickly. He knows he can't kill Wolvie, so no need to hold back - BUT, he needs to get away to do other things:
http://readcomicbooksonline.com/reader/mangas/World%20War%20Hulk%20X%20Men/World%20War%20Hulk%20X%20Men%20Issue%2002/verdapimx-018.jpg

He's actively trying to kill Juggy:
http://readcomicbooksonline.com/reader/mangas/World%20War%20Hulk%20X%20Men/World%20War%20Hulk%20X%20Men%20Issue%2003/verdapimx-018.jpg

'As dead as you're gonna be'.

'I don't have all day':
http://readcomicbooksonline.com/reader/mangas/World%20War%20Hulk%20X%20Men/World%20War%20Hulk%20X%20Men%20Issue%2003/verdapimx-019.jpg

Conclusion: Hulk was orginally not after a fight, but after they attacked him, this version of the Hulk (strongest and most cunning version there has ever been) was made even madder, until he lumped ALL of the mutants together with X and the Illuminati, to make them pay. Pressed for time, this version of the Hulk was still unable to one shot most of the X-men.

And he was out for blood.

golem370
Pics don't work but like I said and PIS is also possible you can post scans other people can post scans but if a writers don't want him one-shotting everybody Juggernaut tanking a punch I understand he is the Juggernaut.

carver9
He held back against Wolverine. He held back against the X-men. He held back against Hercules. He wasn't going World Breakers when he was punching Miek. Now with all of that out of the way, Hulk best punch, can't see many surviving.

Dark, if you respond you can have the last word because I'm not debating a Hulk who held back throughout the arc. He also admitted he held back, even against Sentry AND Miek during Heart of Monsters. I know, it's hard to accept.

carver9
Pics don't work but like I said and PIS is also possible you can post scans other people can post scans but if a writers don't want him one-shotting everybody Juggernaut tanking a punch I understand he is the Juggernaut.

Hulk held back against everyone, even during the entirety of World at War. This thread isn't about a holding back Hulk.

golem370
I don't think he could k.o Juggernaut or shouldn't imo

DarkSaint85

Damnit! This is why I can't really be active when on a trip lol.

The scans are all here:
http://readcomicbooksonline.com/world-war-hulk-x-men

1st scan: ISsue 1, Page 20
2nd scan: Issue 2, scan 14
3rd: Issue 2, scan 18
4th: Issue 3, page 18
5th: issue 3, page 19.

So as per the OP, the most powerful Hulk, whilst pissed, and actively trying to end things as quickly as possible (not kill, but KO) was still unable to do so in one punch.

carver9
I don't think he could k.o Juggernaut or shouldn't imo

Let's not stop at Juggernaut...Beast withstood 3 hits from him...

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/HulkvsX-Men12.jpg.html

He was up right after that...

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/HulkvsX-Men13.jpg.html

Another hit...

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/HulkvsX-Men14.jpg.html

That Hit temp dropped him but he was up again fighting.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20T-Z/HulkvsX-Men16.jpg.html

Is WWH truly class 100 or is dark trolling? I have scans of people far less than WWH dropping Beast in a single hit, like Wonderman.

golem370
I am not sure until WB that WWH was the most powerful Hulk imo even the Hulk that destroyed the meteorite seems above WWH before WB the impact between Ironclad and Hulk was imo more impressive

carver9
I am not sure until WB that WWH was the most powerful Hulk imo even the Hulk that destroyed the meteorite seems above WWH before WB the impact between Ironclad and Hulk was imo more impressive

He's the most powerful Hulk but he had no intentions of killing anyone...this was said on panel. He wanted everyone to pay for what they did minus taking their life. The only thing that matters here anyways are Hulk best punches. By the way, Grey Hulk destroyed the meteor and WWH is far more powerful than him.

golem370
Beyonder also said that Hulk was power personified with no finite element without Banner.

carver9
Beyonder also said that Hulk was power personified with no finite element without Banner.

Yep...it has been said more than once that Hulk has infinite power. He just doesn't release that power like he should. He has beastly fts though.

golem370
I think they should take Hulk in a new direction a space traveling badass with powerful energy weapons and the ability to flight beyond Lightspeed kinda a Hulk Herald Punisher type

DarkSaint85
Was hoping for Gray Hulk and the asteroid.

He had aid from his boots.

Next week: Sniper bullets are super strong because they can blow bricks apart.

With regards to WWH, he was the most powerful. And out of you lot, I'm the only one responding to OP.

I've already posted scans of Hulk saying he was going to kill Juggy. That he was going to make the xmen pay. That he was actively trying to KO Wolverine as quickly as possible (NOT KILL).

So no, he wasn't holding back against Wolverine. Nor against Juggy. Yet, needed more than one punch.

Canon.

On panel.

It happened, so deal with it.

P.s. Still waiting for scans of Miek being turned to dust.

If I were genuinely trolling, I'd bring up the time Carver said Hulk grew his arms and legs back after Kitty phased him. That kinda throws doubt on Carver's recollection of the entire fight.

carver9
Beast durability>>>Hercules. I always knew Beast was a BEAST.

ghostman
sooo, what has hulks most powerful punch done? who has it beaten?

riv6672
Was hoping for Gray Hulk and the asteroid.

He had aid from his boots.

Next week: Sniper bullets are super strong because they can blow bricks apart.

With regards to WWH, he was the most powerful. And out of you lot, I'm the only one responding to OP.

I've already posted scans of Hulk saying he was going to kill Juggy. That he was going to make the xmen pay. That he was actively trying to KO Wolverine as quickly as possible (NOT KILL).

So no, he wasn't holding back against Wolverine. Nor against Juggy. Yet, needed more than one punch.

Canon.

On panel.

It happened, so deal with it.

P.s. Still waiting for scans of Miek being turned to dust.

If I were genuinely trolling, I'd bring up the time Carver said Hulk grew his arms and legs back after Kitty phased him. That kinda throws doubt on Carver's recollection of the entire fight.
Cant say i agree with your overall thinking here, but as always, a pleasure to read. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman

It depends on what you're looking for. Are you talking about a one shot? Or asking for his most powerful hit?

DarkSaint85

thumb up

Sorry for derailing.

Am sure someone can post him actually one shotting someone super powerful thumb up

DarkSaint85
It depends on what you're looking for. Are you talking about a one shot? Or asking for his most powerful hit?

Carver, not to troll, but what does the title of this thread say?

ghostman

would you mind posting both please?, i know op says oneshot, but im curious about his most powerful hit as well so space cheese and combat please

carver9
Beast withstood a backhand from WWH without a scratch. Look what happened to Hercules when WWH backhanded him.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsHercules13.jpg.html

Beast for Trans tier.

Beast withstood 3 hits from WWH without a scratch but Hercules was crippled. Dark is trolling to the 9th degree. Just stop.

DarkSaint85
would you mind posting both please?, i know op says oneshot, but im curious about his most powerful hit as well so space cheese and combat please

Is aid allowed? So for example, rocket propelled jet boots?

carver9

Will gather scans but are you aware of Cryptoman? He is an android that was granted half of Thor power. Long story short, with Thor power, he went on a rampage and basically stomped Thor while both was fighting at 50%. They eventually stopped him (not physically, outsmarted him).

The android is finally brought back to life but he was brought back with double Thor power. He then gained another boost of power and then another on top of the double power he received during the beginning. Hulk punched his head clean off.

carver9

This android started out with half Thor strength. It was then enhance double that which made it far stronger than Thor.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/3114408-3722992211-Hulk__zps291d82fd.jpg.html

Hulk beats the breaks out of it.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/3114409-2423241097-Hulk__zps68b6697b.jpg.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/3114410-1738528115-Hulk__zps49cb728b.jpg.html

Cryptoman being on the losing end of the battle, the guy who enhanced him far past Thor level of brute force decides TO GIVE HIM MORE POWER.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/3114411-8848111281-Hulk__zpsfb201b09.jpg.html

Wasnt good enough. Despite all of that power that was given to him. Power that puts it above Herald level, it wasn't enough. Hulk takes it out with one it.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/3114412-0871561041-Hulk__zps8dda60a4.jpg.html

His one shot would be killing both Bi Beast and Wendigo who was amplified 1000 times over with a single hit. I'm sure you've seen that ft.

ghostman
Is aid allowed? So for example, rocket propelled jet boots?

no, just him under his own power

lol i see you

ghostman
His one shot would be killing both Bi Beast and Wendigo who was amplified 1000 times over with a single hit. I'm sure you've seen that ft.

that cryptoman one is excellent, but the bi beast and wendigo one was caused by hulk and red she hulk. just hulk, no one else.

ghostman
has hulk really clapped away a universe, can one of you confirm?

carver9
that cryptoman one is excellent, but the bi beast and wendigo one was caused by hulk and red she hulk. just hulk, no one else.

Not talking about that scene. Talking about when they were skyscraper tall and he killed them. Not the showing where the two of them clashed killing Bi Beast and Wendigo.

carver9
has hulk really clapped away a universe, can one of you confirm?

Yes...he did with the aid of Nightcrawler.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3016411-3817689242-28568.jpg

ghostman

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3016411-3817689242-28568.jpg

jesus...... alright, im convinced, theres no way hulk is a ****ing herald, does he have anymore feats like this?? please carver post more.

golem370

How can you say or comic books say WWH was the most powerful then post that scan?

carver9
How can you say or comic books say WWH was the most powerful then post that scan?

Because it's a high showing and that's it. I don't use it in debates because it isn't consistent with the character. Remember, averages. We go by averages and looking at Hulk average, it's debatable on a lot of characters he can beat.

ghostman
Because it's a high showing and that's it. I don't use it in debates because it isn't consistent with the character. Remember, averages. We go by averages and looking at Hulk average, it's debatable on a lot of characters he can beat.

MORE

carver9
Lol...this thread isn't about Hulk greatest fts, this is a punch thread. Is that what you are asking for because anything else is irrelevant.

abhilegend

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3016411-3817689242-28568.jpg Originally posted by ghostman
jesus...... alright, im convinced, theres no way hulk is a ****ing herald, does he have anymore feats like this?? please carver post more.
That universe was just an island of rocks.
http://i.imgur.com/fmfGmWY.jpg

It was a pocket universe which was filled with a few islands.

golem370
Originally posted by abhilegend
That universe was just an island of rocks.
http://i.imgur.com/fmfGmWY.jpg

It was a pocket universe which was filled with a few islands.

Still impressive.

psycho gundam
It seems like he just say anything now just to get to me and just doesn't debate any longer. KMC vs forum in a nutshell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.