Revan's Raw Power Overview [Discussion]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revans-raw-power-overview/97193/

---

DISCLAIMER: Comments and views said below may not accurately reflect the content of the thread.

UCanShootMyNova
:P I remember that thread. I hold exactly the same opinions as I did.

DarthAnt66
I guess I should clarify that the thread's been completely rehauled and updated as of seventeen days ago.

darthbane77
So Revan IS comparable to people like Yoda and Sidious. Yay, I'm not crazy!

UCanShootMyNova
:mmmm:

Ziggystardust
The old one was also a good thread

darthbane77
Didn't the old one pretty much say that Revan's raw power was equal to Yoda's as well?

UCanShootMyNova
That he was a peer of Vitiate.

JKBart
Great thread thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by JKBart
Great thread thumb up
mmm

Beniboybling
Still begs the question as to why despite being supposedly capable of incinerating Meeta and Scourge at once, she failed to do so to a pair of guards. mmm

Nephthys
I doubt she went all out on a few guards, lol.

darthbane77
I don't think she built up her power to against the guards, but that's not confirmed.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Still begs the question as to why despite being supposedly capable of incinerating Meeta and Scourge at once, she failed to do so to a pair of guards. mmm
Probably because she was charging up her energy for twenty seconds. Just a thought, though. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And what Neph said. thumb up

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
I doubt she went all out on a few guards, lol. They a non-Force sensitives dear, she shouldn't have to and they be incinerated anyway. That's the point.

EDIT: Though as I recall she was pretty pissed at the time.

darthbane77
Off topic raw power, who all was in the strike team that fought Revan on the Forgotten Terrace? I know the Temple of Sacrifice was just all of the Player characters, but I can't remember if the PCs on the Terrace were the Republic or Imperial characters. not sure if there's an established or accepted canon for that fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan is not Vitiate tier, lol.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by darthbane77
Off topic raw power, who all was in the strike team that fought Revan on the Forgotten Terrace? I know the Temple of Sacrifice was just all of the Player characters, but I can't remember if the PCs on the Terrace were the Republic or Imperial characters. not sure if there's an established or accepted canon for that fight.
The Hero of Tython, Darth Marr, Satele Shan, Lana Beniko, Jakarro, Theron Shan, and Shae Vizla.

NewGuy01
shit thread, kill self

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Hero of Tython, Darth Marr, Satele Shan, Lana Beniko, Jakarro, Theron Shan, and Shae Vizla. Cool, thanks.

JKBart
Originally posted by NewGuy01
shit thread, kill self

Please refrain from posting rude comments on works of others smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.