Star Forge vs Malachor V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Which dark side nexus was stronger?

Which one held greater secrets?

Which one was more dangerous to the galaxy in terms of the threats it spawned?

DarthAnt66
The Star Forge, and it isn't even close.

SunRazer
Yeah, it's pretty evident that its technological capabilities vastly outstrip a dead world's, lmao.

What about the nexus or Force-based secrets that it holds? I think these are the ones that are genuinely debatable.

darthbane77
Malachor probably holds more secrets, there is bound to be vast hordes of knowledge buried within the Trayus academy.

ares834
1. Probably Malachor V
2. Dunno
3. Definitely Malachor V

DarthAnt66
The Star Forge was a wound in the Force that threatened the Force's existence too, BTW.

ares834
Is it now? That's interesting.

Though the reason why I consider Malachor V "was more dangerous to the galaxy in terms of the threats it spawned" isn't merely because it could destroy the force but rather because it also spawned Revan's Sith army.

DarthAnt66
"There is no one left with the power to control the Forge, though many have tried. I have watched them be devoured, their life drained from them as they attempt to tap into its power. Knowing what we do of the Builders and their fate, I am convinced that Revan did not intend us to keep the Star Forge. To use it would mean the end of the Sith... and the end of the Force."

It's from the dark side version, but I doubt the Star Forge's function is different in the light side version.

That was a joint effort of Malachor V and the Star Forge, tbh.

Malachor got the Sith warriors. The Forge got the Sith droids. wink

Fair point, though. thumb up

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
"There is no one left with the power to control the Forge, though many have tried. I have watched them be devoured, their life drained from them as they attempt to tap into its power. Knowing what we do of the Builders and their fate, I am convinced that Revan did not intend us to keep the Star Forge. To use it would mean the end of the Sith... and the end of the Force."

It's from the dark side version, but I doubt the Star Forge's function is different in the light side version.

Ah, so now you embrace DS in the KotOR games? Wonderful, lol.

Also, that quote doesn't prove it's a Wound in the Force.

Droids don't compare to the Sith, lmfao.

Pretty sure spawning Nihilus and the rest of the Sith Triumvirate would've been deadlier, tbh, especially thanks to the Drew Karpyshyn's stupid retcon making the Triumvirate kill tens of thousands of Jedi.

ares834
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

That was a joint effort of Malachor V and the Star Forge, tbh.

Malachor got the Sith warriors. The Forge got the Sith droids. wink

Fair point, though. thumb up

Ah, yes, I remember that now. Interesting indeed.

And of course, though by Sith army I was referring to the dark Jedi rather than the droids and much of his fleet that the SF would later create.

Geistalt
Originally posted by ares834
1. Probably Malachor V
2. Dunno
3. Definitely Malachor V

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
1. Definitely Malachor V
2. Definitely Malachor V
3. Definitely Malachor V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.