Coolest Jedi/Sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
:/

darthbane77
Reborn Krayt and Revan Reborn.

SunRazer
Krayt looked cooler with the armor. Not sure if he was cooler with it, though.

I'd expect Revan, Nihilus, Valkorion etc. to be mentioned.

chingchangwalla
No Maul or Vader?

SunRazer
Vader goes without saying.

Maul's only cool physically. There's nothing cool about his character. But I guess he radiates that aura of badassery in a way... in TPM. Not in TCW or Rebels.

UCanShootMyNova
TPM Maul.

Beniboybling
Vader, Ventress and Maul. Nova has no taste. smile

Trocity
Mace, Cade, Vader, Malgus, TPM Maul

The Ellimist
Mace mutha****ing Windu

Beniboybling
Ah missed Jedi, Ahsoka, Kenobi and Mace too then.

|King Joker|
Sith: Darth Vader, Asajj Ventress, Darth Krayt, Darth Nihilus, etc.

Jedi: Ahsoka Tano, Pong Krell, Cade Skywalker, Quinlan Vos, etc.

Beniboybling
Vos is pretty cool, yeah.

Deronn_solo
Vader and........Kyp Durron. smile

DarthAnt66
Most of these characters listed so far are trash.

Petrus
Cool-looking: Maul, Vader, Nihilus, Krayt, SoR Revan, Malak, Malgus.

Cool overall: Windu, Vos, Cade.

Hmmm.

relentless1
Sidious, the way he was in control of everything so casually in the PT was super badass, plus he wasn't to be ****ed with one on one either.

Kurk
Dooku radiates coolness. A nice change from your usual raging sith not to mention Christopher Lee! Plus you can't beat his beard or outfit. He is a big naughty sometimes, but I blame Christie Golden for that.

Kenobi is one of the most chill jedi out there next to Shaak Tii in TCW. His beard rivals Dooku's.

Sidious is alright as is Anakin; they have their cool moments but sometimes fall flat in terms of character.

Most of the other sith are too "emotional" to make my cool list.

...and how can I forget Mace motherf***ing Windu?

ares834
I've never understood the appeal of Dooku. Yes, Lee is awesome but that doesn't stop the character from being bland. The only time I ever found Dooku interesting was Yoda: DR and the OCW. And yes, Maul was also a very dull character but at least he has a great visual look.

The Ellimist
Sh*t, nobody's mentioned Kyle Katarn.

UCanShootMyNova
I agree. Dooku is awesome.

darthbane77
Originally posted by SunRazer
Krayt looked cooler with the armor. Not sure if he was cooler with it, though.

I'd expect Revan, Nihilus, Valkorion etc. to be mentioned. Crab armor Krayt looked weird to me. Reborn looks way cooler.

SunRazer
Reborn Krayt is cooler, but that's probably because he wasn't being eaten inside-out by parasites. Armored Krayt looked cooler to me.

Kurk
Originally posted by ares834
I've never understood the appeal of Dooku. Yes, Lee is awesome but that doesn't stop the character from being bland. The only time I ever found Dooku interesting was Yoda: DR and the OCW. And yes, Maul was also a very dull character but at least he has a great visual look.
He is a cookie-cutter villain in the prequels, but when you analyze his story in greater depth and read between the lines it all becomes apparent smile.

SunRazer
Dooku's mostly badass physically as well, just in a less overt way than, say, Maul. It's more about his air, his elegance, etc.

His character is also more layered and in-depth than Maul, but only in sources like Yoda: Dark Rendezvous where he's well-written. TCW really undercuts him at points.

|King Joker|
i said nihilus bc he looks cool

Trocity
What about Chewbacca? He stared down a moon.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by SunRazer
Dooku's mostly badass physically as well, just in a less overt way than, say, Maul. It's more about his air, his elegance, etc.

His character is also more layered and in-depth than Maul, but only in sources like Yoda: Dark Rendezvous where he's well-written. TCW really undercuts him at points.

Yup.

And the Republic comics did really well with him. As did AOTC.

JKBart
Jedi:
- Obi-Wan Kenobi,
- Mace Windu,
- Tholme,
- Quinlan Vos,
- Aayla Secura,
- Corran Horn,
- Kyp Durron,
- Kyle Katarn,
- Jaden Korr,
- Shado Vao.

Sith:
- Ulic Qel-Droma,
- Plagueis,
- Palpatine,
- Dooku,
- Vader,
- Jacen Solo,
- Krayt.

Kurk
How is Aayla cool Bart? Other than being eye candy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.