Spiderman, Iron Fist vs Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Fight takes place in an old warehouse district.

No civilians. He has to ko both and vice versa.

StiltmanFTW
Herc really should win.

We've seen him raping Spidey already. As for Danny, remember that him getting tossed by Ares (who is weaker than Herc) was meant to one-shot kill him, he needed to be saved from getting splattered.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Herc really should win.

We've seen him raping Spidey already. As for Danny, remember that him getting tossed by Ares (who is weaker than Herc) was meant to one-shot kill him, he needed to be saved from getting splattered.

That's odd. Generally Parker is seen as too fast to be tagged by most bricks. Add in his webbing and an environment that suits him i didnt think this would be so clear cut

KingD19
His webbing should pose much trouble, as Herc is easily strong enough to shred it. And while Herc is a brick, he's one of the most skilled bricks on Marvel Earth.

StiltmanFTW
@Sin

Sure, it can be argued that the duo can find a way to win. Blind Herc with webbing and slingshot Danny so he can get a nice critical hit with his IF technique. Repeat a few times if necessary.

He did lose to Bone Claw Logan, so he's not unbeatable stick out tongue

leonidas
pfft. and logan was ko'd by a deer. sneer

herc has taken repeated blows from hulk and thor with his hammer. these 2 can dance for a bit but they get destroyed. and herc HAS thunderclapped. it's over when he's serious. he's also shredded spidey's webbing like it was tissue paper, so the webbing would be meaningless in this fight....

StiltmanFTW
He wasn't KO'd.

Not entirely meaningless, as it can blind Herc for a good moment just fine. And that's all IF needs. But yeah, I pick Herc, too. Class 100 with great durability, damage soak and *some* skill.

Sin I AM
Interesting arguments. Curious to see if anyone is for team 1.

KingD19
*Some* skill? Herc's often said and shown to be one of the best fighting bricks in Marvel. He's been fighting since Ancient Greece and has plenty of moments to showcase his skills like Pankration.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
*Some* skill? Herc's often said and shown to be one of the best fighting bricks in Marvel. He's been fighting since Ancient Greece and has plenty of moments to showcase his skills like Pankration.

Overrated, that's what he is.

leonidas
not really overrated since no one really rates him....he displayed his skill when he was mortal and at lesser power levels. he's skilled enough. not that skill would matter here. he'd get webbed in the face, thunderclap or stomp the ground before they could do anything and be out of the webbing a second later. even if danny landed multiple shots, herc has been hit FAR harder--3 blows from wwh, while he was not fighting back and left himself wide open--didn't ko him. hurt him, but didn't ko him. and like i said, he didn't want to fight. slipped in a good shot just to try and save his friends. danny's punch ain't doing jack sh!t here, aside from pi$$ herc off. i mean i trust no one is going to try and tell me danny can now hit as hard or harder than wwh? team will tire quickly as well. herc wins this 10/10 with really no trouble aside from maybe trying to land a solid shot for a couple minutes. this is about as close to spite as it gets.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
not really overrated since no one really rates him....he displayed his skill when he was mortal and at lesser power levels. he's skilled enough. not that skill would matter here. he'd get webbed in the face, thunderclap or stomp the ground before they could do anything and be out of the webbing a second later. even if danny landed multiple shots, herc has been hit FAR harder--3 blows from wwh, while he was not fighting back and left himself wide open--didn't ko him. hurt him, but didn't ko him. and like i said, he didn't want to fight. slipped in a good shot just to try and save his friends. danny's punch ain't doing jack sh!t here, aside from pi$$ herc off. i mean i trust no one is going to try and tell me danny can now hit as hard or harder than wwh? team will tire quickly as well. herc wins this 10/10 with really no trouble aside from maybe trying to land a solid shot for a couple minutes. this is about as close to spite as it gets.

What about speed and agility. Parker n Rand should be able to dodge a huge percentage of shots while playing a game of attrition. Its not inconceivable

StiltmanFTW
@leo

He is overrated as f*ck on KMC. Your post just proves it stick out tongue

But yeah, Prince of Power has too much raw power for a Tae Bo practitioner and a nerd who thinks math is cool.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What about speed and agility. Parker n Rand should be able to dodge a huge percentage of shots while playing a game of attrition. Its not inconceivable

Herc has no-sold a blitz barrage of punches from Parker.

Petey actually hurt his hand in the process - something that keeps happening to him whenever he faces bricks or opponents with tough hide...

leonidas
what? i never even mentioned his skills. and at least he HAS some. people talk up thor more than herc and thor has practically zero skill feats. but yeah, spidey busts his hands and danny gets killed. it's essentially inconceivable sin. it would take some serious pis for this team to win. they need a lot of help here.

StiltmanFTW
You wanked him in other ways, though. With no lube used.

Yeah, they need BC Logan to win this for them thumb up

RealityWarper
Fight takes place in an old warehouse district.

No civilians. He has to ko both and vice versa.

Shariforce Iron Fist or the one from the comics ?

Joke aside I think that it can go either way.

StiltmanFTW
Shariforce Rand would solo Parker and Herc at the same time while on the phone with Luke laughing out loud

KingD19

You realize attrition doesn't work when your opponent is an immortal God who doesn't get tired, while Danny is just human and Spidey is a mid-tier. They'll tire out long before he does. And while their hits won't do much, any hit from Herc will be devastating.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by KingD19
You realize attrition doesn't work when your opponent is an immortal God who doesn't get tired, while Danny is just human and Spidey is a mid-tier. They'll tire out long before he does. And while their hits won't do much, any hit from Herc will be devastating.

I'm just playing Keanu Reeves here love. They've both faced tough odds before.

RealityWarper
Shariforce Rand would solo Parker and Herc at the same time while on the phone with Luke laughing out loud

LOOOOOOOOOL

QFT

-K-M-
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Shariforce Iron Fist or the one from the comics ?

Joke aside I think that it can go either way.

shifty

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/HeroesForHire03p21.jpg

mortal Hercules

StiltmanFTW
Pretty drunk, too.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by -K-M-
shifty

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/HeroesForHire03p21.jpg

mortal Hercules

How do we know he was mortal ?

-K-M-

Hercules lost his immortality in Avengers #384 (March 1995) and this issue was released Sept 1997

StiltmanFTW
When exactly he became immortal again?

RealityWarper
Hercules lost his immortality in Avengers #384 (March 1995) and this issue was released Sept 1997

Thanks my good lord

-K-M-
When exactly he became immortal again?

Never officially did in the comics, he just suddenly was immortal again. Some think it was during his Hercules mini where he did his Labours again and by finishing it he became worthy (2005)

StiltmanFTW
Ah, thanks. That explains why there are so many discussions about it. Marvel has no shame...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up

Surtur
We've seen him raping Spidey already.

I don't see why someone would rape someone for no reason..oh shit wait I forgot Zeus is his dad, nevermind this is legit and normal.

cdtm
Pretty drunk, too.

Yep.

But that scene waz awesome because, frankly, Ostrander had Rand as kind of a doormat smile (Seriously, at one point Cage, Human Torch 1, and the daughters screamed "YOU DID WHAAAT?!?" every other page until Danny was practically looking like he wanted to crawl up in a fetal position.)

cdtm
Never officially did in the comics, he just suddenly was immortal again. Some think it was during his Hercules mini where he did his Labours again and by finishing it he became worthy (2005)

That finally clears that up.

Thanks, I suspected as much.

cdtm

It's mentioned in the comic.

Plus, Herc got really drunk, which never happens to immortals (Not with mortal spirits, at least.)

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
It's mentioned in the comic.

Plus, Herc got really drunk, which never happens to immortals (Not with mortal spirits, at least.)

True.

I think that the Shariforce is a power which allows to willfully ignore the context of everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.