Atum the God Eater, Gorr the God Butcher, & Desak vs Walker, Death Sentry, & Ares(DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two teams face off. Who wins?

RealityWarper
If I say Team 2 do I surprise anybody ? ^^

ShadowFyre
Good fight. I honestly not sure yet but I'm gonna say Team 1 just cause.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by RealityWarper
If I say Team 2 do I surprise anybody ? ^^ I know what you wanna say. You wanna say "Sentry solos everybody including his own team" dont ya? Its ok to say it..

Sin I AM
Love to see atum vs gorr

DarkSaint85
Last I saw of Atum was during the Skrull invasion, so it would be nice if he got some love again.

I mean, he did fall to Mikaboshi, but still...

Stoic
T2 probably wins, and pretty easily at that too. Walker is extremely powerful. Perhaps too powerful to even be in the lineup.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Last I saw of Atum was during the Skrull invasion, so it would be nice if he got some love again.

I mean, he did fall to Mikaboshi, but still...

Mika was eternity right? So def not a low showing

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I guess I expected more of a drawn out battle. More epicness.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Stoic
T2 probably wins, and pretty easily at that too. Walker is extremely powerful. Perhaps too powerful to even be in the lineup.

I dont know man. Pretty strong lineup. Walker beat on Thanos easily enough, but so would Gor.

Stoic
Yeah but Elder Deity vs Universal Aspect or Concept type being seems to be light years apart in terms of scope and power. The idea that a mutiversal force like Death was needed to defeat Walker, is a lot more impressive than a guy that took on three Thor's, even if one rivaled Odin in power. The In-Betweener could have done as well, or better than Gorr TBH. Not trying to derail the thread, but IMO this is a mismatch. Walker is likely as powerful as Scrier, if not even more powerful.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Mika was eternity right? So def not a low showing From a conceptual standpoint, CK was the exact opposite of Eternity:
http://i.imgur.com/OXpqc3j.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I dont know man. Pretty strong lineup. Walker beat on Thanos easily enough, but so would Gor.

I don't think Gorr would be able to defeat Thanos using the totality of his powers and influence, not when it comes to his resources. I'm not talking about remotely controlling his Taa vessel to attack, but he has the power to call multitudes upon multitudes of the dead to wage war for him. Not to mention his crazy endurance and durability to tank many of Gorr's attacks. I think that you're thinking about the old Thanos, before being given major power over the deceased.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
From a conceptual standpoint, CK was the exact opposite of Eternity:
http://i.imgur.com/OXpqc3j.jpg

I ALWAYS hated when abtracts spoke in riddles

celeyhyga17
Gorr would feast on Thanos's entrails.

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Gorr would feast on Thanos's entrails.

I don't think that he would. Maybe if they fought 1 on 1, and Thanos didn't use all of the power at his disposal, but he has the power to call hordes of dead characters to fight for him. Pretty sure that we'll be getting a glimpse at how powerful he is soon.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't think that he would. Maybe if they fought 1 on 1, and Thanos didn't use all of the power at his disposal, but he has the power to call hordes of dead characters to fight for him. Pretty sure that we'll be getting a glimpse at how powerful he is soon.
When he do this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.