superman and sebastion shaw vs darkseid and apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
Lets say these four met up and when they do , they swap villians. Supes goes against apocalypse. And Darkseid takes shaw.

Shaw has his powers from the comic and the first class movie when fights darkseid.

Supes is at full strength after coming from the sun and apocalypse has his powers from orignal comics and ultimate comics along with his powers from x-men apocalypse.

Mindset
smile

Galan007
Shaw solos. thumb up

All hail the Black King. thumb up

carver9
SMDH

DarkSaint85
Shaw speed blitzes Darkseid

rox
Originally posted by carver9
SMDH

why are you shaking your damn head

KingD19
Imagine Shaw absorbing the Omega Beams or Omega Effect.

StiltmanFTW
Shaw snaps Clark's neck and parties with Seid and Apoc.

rox
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Shaw snaps Clark's neck and parties with Seid and Apoc.

pac isn't a fan of shaw's don't think that would happen. not to mention pac wouldn't trust shaw

carver9
Originally posted by rox
pac isn't a fan of shaw's don't think that would happen. not to mention pac wouldn't trust shaw

Dude, they are picking at your thread. None of them believe that Shaw would beat Superman, let alone pose a threat to anyone here. Please tell me, what made you pit him against characters of this magnitude? I'm just curious. What showing of Shaw caught your interest.

rox
Dude, they are picking at your thread. None of them believe that Shaw would beat Superman, let alone pose a threat to anyone here. Please tell me, what made you pit him against characters of this magnitude? I'm just curious. What showing of Shaw caught your interest.

He is one of my favorite villians. The animated series made me like him even more and then to see him in a movie and that being one of the best x-men movies. i can't wait to see darkseid in one of the dc films

carver9
Originally posted by rox
He is one of my favorite villians. The animated series made me like him even more and then to see him in a movie and that being one of the best x-men movies. i can't wait to see darkseid in one of the dc films

Make sense. Well, he gets killed here...one punched. This is a fight he can not win or come close to winning. Have you used the tier thread?

rox
Make sense. Well, he gets killed here...one punched. This is a fight he can not win or come close to winning. Have you used the tier thread?

No whats the tier thread

carver9
Originally posted by rox
No whats the tier thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t577922.html

It isn't 100% accurate but its a start. This tells you which character can be pitted against the other. Shaw I think is meta tier while the others are considered Heralds and trans tier. Shaw has no rights fighting anyone here. Its a guide to use before making threads or you'll receive results like you are receiving here when consistently making spite threads. People coming in saying anything. If you ever need comic pages or need a comic to help you out with a character, let me know and I'll send it to you.

carver9
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t577922.html

It isn't 100% accurate but its a start. This tells you which character can be pitted against the other. Shaw I think is meta tier while the others are considered Heralds and trans tier. Shaw has no rights fighting anyone here. Its a guide to use before making threads or you'll receive results like you are receiving here when consistently making spite threads. People coming in saying anything. If you ever need comic pages or need a comic to help you out with a character, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Correction...I'll PM you the comic, not send it.

StiltmanFTW
Date Registered: Oct 13th, 2003

rox is the TRUE Super Senior Member, carver. You are fake.

rox

Darkseid isnt on the list

carver9
Date Registered: Oct 13th, 2003

rox is the TRUE Super Senior Member, carver. You are fake.

I was still here before him though. My Derrick acct (forgot the password) was registered back in 2001.

StiltmanFTW
Wow. Didn't know that.

So you've been posting here for 15 years? haermm

carver9
Wow. Didn't know that.

So you've been posting here for 15 years? haermm

sad

StiltmanFTW
Hey, don't be sad. It's the best message board on the web wink

Do you still have the link to your old acc?

carver9
Lol...I do but it would be torturous for me to give you that because I know what you'll do with it. Bumping old threads spree. I know you stilt.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Sin I AM

Tier thread doesn't give a good base for fights either though. Id put blink (meta) over some heralds for example

rox
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Tier thread doesn't give a good base for fights either though. Id put blink (meta) over some heralds for example

And there is no darkseid on it

carver9
They left sky father's and Abstracts out and due to some of the people here (minimum), Darkseid is sky father level.

rox
They left sky father's and Abstracts out and due to some of the people here (minimum), Darkseid is sky father level.

Darkseid is more on surfers level. Darkseid lost to galactus but whoever however.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by rox
And there is no darkseid on it

His power levels vary from trans to sky based on incarnation

rox
Originally posted by Sin I AM
His power levels vary from trans to sky based on incarnation

oh

StiltmanFTW
Carver, you lied...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=53716

Profile For derrick24 Search for all posts by this user.
Date Registered: Dec 28th, 2004

And you admitted in the offtopic forum that's your acc!

deathslash
Originally posted by rox
Darkseid is more on surfers level. Darkseid lost to galactus but whoever however. laughing laughing laughing
Are you phucking serious? He lost to galactus in a non canon fight. The guy has casually created validus (a character that smacks around superman and mon-el at the same time), casually beaten superman, and he's also hurt the spectre. You need to better educate yourself regarding these characters before you say anything else that's that phucking silly.

carver9
Carver, you lied...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=53716

Profile For derrick24 Search for all posts by this user.
Date Registered: Dec 28th, 2004

And you admitted in the offtopic forum that's your acc!

LOL... I thought I created it back in 2001. My bad buddy and good find.

psycho gundam
I was still here before him though. My Derrick acct (forgot the password) was registered back in 2001. Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/jamar1_zpsofas9kya.gif

rox
Originally posted by deathslash
laughing laughing laughing
Are you phucking serious? He lost to galactus in a non canon fight. The guy has casually created validus (a character that smacks around superman and mon-el at the same time), casually beaten superman, and he's also hurt the spectre. You need to better educate yourself regarding these characters before you say anything else that's that phucking silly.

Are you ******* serious. Canon or not he still lost and in an actual battle he would lose easily. Pretty much anyone except a few would loose to galactus.

deathslash
Originally posted by rox
Are you ******* serious. Canon or not he still lost and in an actual battle he would lose easily. Pretty much anyone except a few would loose to galactus. um......no. counting a non canon fight that was written several years ago does not by any means portray how it would happen in an actual fight. By the way, Galactus has lost to/been injured weaker characters than darkseid before. Also, it funny that you say that darkseid is in surfer's weight class while simultaneously ignoring that darkseid casually curbstomped him in the very same non canon comic that you enjoy bringing up.

PS: you did nothing to address how post crisis darkseid created a trans tier character, injured a cosmic abstract, created a different trans tier character out of nothing, injured a cosmic abstract that was threatening to destroy all of creation, stomped Superman (the pinacle of the high herald tier) into the ground, or how his mere presence was causing reality to collapse. You also didn't address how the new 52 version has fought and beat a team consisting of three high heralds, the Lord of order, and a multiversally empowered avatar of the green, casually destroys planets, was evenly matched with a multiversally empowered anti-moniter, or how he can destroy entire galaxies.

rox
Originally posted by deathslash
um......no. counting a non canon fight that was written several years ago does not by any means portray how it would happen in an actual fight. By the way, Galactus has lost to/been injured weaker characters than darkseid before. Also, it funny that you say that darkseid is in surfer's weight class while simultaneously ignoring that darkseid casually curbstomped him in the very same non canon comic that you enjoy bringing up.

PS: you did nothing to address how post crisis darkseid created a trans tier character, injured a cosmic abstract, created a different trans tier character out of nothing, injured a cosmic abstract that was threatening to destroy all of creation, stomped Superman (the pinacle of the high herald tier) into the ground, or how his mere presence was causing reality to collapse. You also didn't address how the new 52 version has fought and beat a team consisting of three high heralds, the Lord of order, and a multiversally empowered avatar of the green, casually destroys planets, was evenly matched with a multiversally empowered anti-moniter, or how he can destroy entire galaxies.

I am still sorting through the new 52, but it depends on who is writing darkseid. Some write him as a limitless god and some write as a normal tier on supermans level. Same with superman.

deathslash
Originally posted by rox
I am still sorting through the new 52, but it depends on who is writing darkseid. Some write him as a limitless god and some write as a normal tier on supermans level. Same with superman. actually, pretty much all of (post crisis's) crappy showings have been retconned to it either being a much weaker avatar or desaad in disguise (which says something when even desaad can move so fast that superman can't see it). In the new 52, darkseid has consistently been portrayed as at least a skyfather level opponent. The only time that he wasn't portrayed this way in the new 52 was in his first appearance (and even then, he still oneshot the entire league). Honestly, post crisis darkseid is likely a mid-high level skyfather and new 52 DS is probably a mid tier cosmic abstract.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.