How would these characters fare against Grand Master Luke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
Revan
Exar Kun
Yoda
Dread Masters
Outlander
Cade Skywalker
Jaina Solo
Darth Vader
Darth Plagueis

Not an actual VS battle, just trying to figure out how well some different characters would actually fare against Luke; like if they get stomped, if they put up a decent fight or if they could press Luke hard.

DarthAnt66
Hard to say. Are we talking about the Luke who was pressed in an engagement with Lumiya (LOTF), or the one who pinned Caedus to a chair without a gesture (also LOTF)?

darthbane77
Luke at his prime, the absolute best we've seen him at.

DarthAnt66
Most of these guys would be trashed in seconds, then.

Yoda can probably contend for a duration but ultimately falters.

darthbane77
Which ones wouldn't get absolutely demolished?

DarthAnt66
Yoda and Darth Plagueis.

Of course note that Luke has rarely ever performed at the level you're suggesting anyway.

darthbane77
Well then, I figured at least Jaina and Revan would fare as well as Caedus did.

DarthAnt66
Caedus is significantly better than Jaina.

If you're talking about Luke placed in the circumstances of his *duel* with Caedus, sure, Revan would perform just as good, if not better.

But I thought we're discussing the Luke that pinned Caedus to a chair without a gesture and then walked away with him still strapped to the chair.

And then after Caedus was free, Caedus found that he literally could not move the chair, no matter how hard he tried with the Force or his muscle.

Jmanghan
Revan could hold his own for like, a minute, but he won't do any significant damage.

Plaguies saber skills would give Luke pause, but Luke is superior in that regard, so Plaguies would be cut down or overwhelmed with the force, in short order.

Same goes for Yoda, but he lasts a bit longer.

Exar Kun should last about as long as Revan.

Vader gets killed in seconds.

Jaina Solo gets killed in seconds.

Force Repulse should end the Dread Masters pretty quickly.

Cade gets killed in seconds.

darthbane77
I'll admit to not knowing the circumstances of Caedus and Luke's fight 100% perfectly, part of why I made this thread. So I could get a better feel for exactly how powerful Luke is.

UCanShootMyNova
He'd be beaten after a mild period after having shown off some impressive displays of Force power.

After a hard fight Luke would ultimately come out on top, depending on who wrote the fight his victory might be based on his past experiences with Kun.

Yoda and Luke would duel pretty evenly but ultimately Luke would claim victory. Force powers probably wouldn't come into play much depending on who wrote the fight and the circumstances leading up to it.

Luke would defeat them one by one in a fight depicted as extremely chaotic towards the beginning but with a methodical Luke slowly dispatching their numbers till he was ultimately left the victor.

Depending on the direction they're taking Outlander Valkorian might amp Outlander to the point he's a match for Luke.

Luke would beat his descendant in short order with Cade probably getting in a cheap shot to emphasize his scoundrel like nature.

Luke would beat her acknowledging Jaina's skill and power but ultimately beating her through a tricky use of the Force.

Depending on the circumstances leading up to his meeting his father this time in his prime Luke shows outright superiority out dueling his father and ultimately convincing him to rejoin the Light.

Plagueis would attempt his midichlorian manipulation on Luke and Luke being initially caught off guard would be left dealing with this attack before ultimately powering through or figuring out how to counter the attack and ending the Muun's life.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
He'd be beaten after a mild period after having shown off some impressive displays of Force power.

After a hard fight Luke would ultimately come out on top, depending on who wrote the fight his victory might be based on his past experiences with Kun.

Yoda and Luke would duel pretty evenly but ultimately Luke would claim victory. Force powers probably wouldn't come into play much depending on who wrote the fight and the circumstances leading up to it.

Luke would defeat them one by one in a fight depicted as extremely chaotic towards the beginning but with a methodical Luke slowly dispatching their numbers till he was ultimately left the victor.

Depending on the direction they're taking Outlander Valkorian might amp Outlander to the point he's a match for Luke.

Luke would beat his descendant in short order with Cade probably getting in a cheap shot to emphasize his scoundrel like nature.

Luke would beat her acknowledging Jaina's skill and power but ultimately beating her through a tricky use of the Force.

Depending on the circumstances leading up to his meeting his father this time in his prime Luke shows outright superiority out dueling his father and ultimately convincing him to rejoin the Light.

Plagueis would attempt his midichlorian manipulation on Luke and Luke being initially caught off guard would be left dealing with this attack before ultimately powering through or figuring out how to counter the attack and ending the Muun's life.

Ignore everything in the above post and you'll be fine, 77.

UCanShootMyNova
If you meant how the fights would go from a versus perspective...

Luke stomps.
Luke wins.
Luke wins.
Luke semi-stomps.
Luke mega stomps.
Luke curbs.
Luke smashes.
Luke stomps.
Luke wins.

darthbane77
So really the only one that can match Luke in any regard is Yoda, and the Outlander if Valkorion amps him. With the rest fairing OK to good depending on the combatant.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by darthbane77
I'll admit to not knowing the circumstances of Caedus and Luke's fight 100% perfectly, part of why I made this thread. So I could get a better feel for exactly how powerful Luke is.
Luke, full-out, could have ended the fight with a gesture.

The prolonged and brutal duel was due to a variety of factors.

Jmanghan

Do you care if I spoil it for you?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Ignore everything in the above post and you'll be fine, 77.

Tbh I thought he was asking how a fight between these characters would go down in a novel.

Don't know why I assumed that but I guess I didn't think he'd just post a versus battle here rather then the versus section.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Do you care if I spoil it for you? Go on ahead, I don't mind.

DarthAnt66
Luke stomps.
Luke wins.
laughing out loud

UCanShootMyNova
:P thumb up

darthbane77
laughing out loud So Luke wouldn't stomp Revan or Kun? Based on the laughing smiley face.

DarthAnt66
I'm laughing at the disparity he has between Kun and Revan, but he refuses to debate me on it because he's a pussy and knows he would be discarded like wet trash.

darthbane77
Ah, OK.

JKBart
Revan - Luke is obviously superior, especially as a lightsaber combatant. In that, Luke is just the higher league (like Obi-Wan to Plo Koon). In terms of Force power, Luke is also better, but not that much. Great fight.

Exar Kun - Luke wins decisively with minor opposition, truly minor.

Yoda - similar as with Revan. Yoda is better duelist than Revan, but also lower as the Force user.

Dread Masters - they can win in 1/10 sceanrio where they team-assault Luke's mind, but other than that they get stomped.

Outlander - falls after short fight.

Cade Skywalker - gets murdered.

Jaina Solo - gets murdered.

Darth Vader - gets murdered.

Darth Plagueis - doesn't get murdered, but can't fight as well as the Outlander.

UCanShootMyNova
I'm laughing at the disparity he has between Kun and Revan, but he refuses to debate me on it because he's a pussy and knows he would be discarded like wet trash.

I hold that position based off arguments I've seen. I'd like to confirm the validity of those arguments. If they prove true when given context I'll happily debate you on the subject.

Until then try not to be too much of a salty b!tch about it.

Jmanghan
I hold that position based off arguments I've seen. I'd like to confirm those arguments. If they prove true when given context I'll happily debate you on the subject.

Until then try not to be too much of a salty b!tch about it. Don't base your arguments off of arguments you've seen.

Base your arguments off of feats, accolades, and prove why YOU think they are better, don't regurgitate someone's elses argument.

UCanShootMyNova
I don't which is why I refuse to argue it until I've confirmed their validity for myself.

I hold the stance though because the arguments I've seen look like they have merit to them. Recently though I've learned this can be the case when the argument is in fact warped to have a semblance of truth to it but still have a false basis. *cough* BENIBOI *cough*

So I still hold the stance but I am looking to confirm it as of now. I've directly told Ant this but because he's still a bit immature ( only natural given his age tbh ) he attempts to use said conversation against me to publicly boost his image.

chingchangwalla
I don't think any would get absolutely trashed tbh. Obviously they all lose but in decent enough fights

UCanShootMyNova
Cade, Jaina and Outlander get trashed tbh.

chingchangwalla
Jaina > Malgus
What makes you think Malgus does better than Jaina

UCanShootMyNova
Malgus isn't among the roster in the OP as far as I'm aware. Also I don't think Jaina is better then Malgus from what I know about her...

AncientPower
Revan, Yoda and Kun on their best days all give Luke a solid fight, all three of them are well beyond Caedus.

Considering we had Darth Krayt a near equal of Luke, yet he's stated to be less powerful than the Spirit of Karness Muur, who is canonically much less powerful than Exar Kun, which by association makes him inferior to Revan and Yoda as well.

chingchangwalla
Are you implying you don't know anything about Jaina?

UCanShootMyNova
As far as I'm aware her best feat is defeating an extremely injured Caedus while amped and felling a hundred meter tree.

chingchangwalla
I see now, you just don't like her.

UCanShootMyNova
I like her well enough. Was one of my favorite chars in the FotJ series.

I find Malgus to be underrated tbh.

chingchangwalla
Yeah Malgus is underrated but so is Jaina, even more so than big Gus

UCanShootMyNova
Maybeh. :>

DarthAnt66

Nephthys
All would actually give him a good fight but in an artificial fight with Luke going Beast mode he'd wreck most.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Nephthys
All would actually give him a good fight but in an artificial fight with Luke going Beast mode he'd wreck most.
Wow. You're actually right, 9 years has paid off

aalyasecura95
luke oneshtos all he is the most powerful jedi ever not even that coot yoda stands a chance.

darthbane77
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
luke oneshtos all he is the most powerful jedi ever not even that coot yoda stands a chance. True, he is the most powerful; but that doesn't mean he can just stomp anybody he fights.

The Ellimist
Luke at his prime, the absolute best we've seen him at.

Given that (and assuming you don't mean like the super saiyan Luke in Apocalypse or something):

Revan

One shots with no effort.

Defeats within seconds.

One shots with the slightest hint of effort.

One shots with some mild effort.

Ursumeles
Revan
Exar Kun
Yoda
Dread Masters
Outlander
Cade Skywalker
Jaina Solo
Darth Vader
Darth Plagueis

Not an actual VS battle, just trying to figure out how well some different characters would actually fare against Luke; like if they get stomped, if they put up a decent fight or if they could press Luke hard. Get's defeated easily.
Get's trashed.
Loses in a good fight.
Dunno
Gets ragdolled.
Get's annhilated.
Get's annhilated.
Gets ragdolled.
Loses in a pretty good fight.

The Merchant
One shots all of them except Yoda.

Azronger
One-shots all of them

Freedon Nadd
Exar Kun fares well.

NewGuy01
Revan
Exar Kun
Yoda
Dread Masters
Outlander
Cade Skywalker
Jaina Solo
Darth Vader
Darth Plagueis

They would all fight equally with Luke.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01
They would all fight equally with Luke.

lel

cs_zoltan
He's right you know.

The Ellimist
I guess he is. smile

cs_zoltan
NJO could only ever do things. Come up with a retarded villain that's powerful enough to challenge Luke or make Luke job so the not-so-powerful villain could give him a challenge.

Freedon Nadd
Where is Azronger with his Plagueis' Imbalacing the Force feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.