Sentry(WWH) vs Thor(Exitar)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
WWH Sentry vs Thor when he trying to stop Exitar. No bfr.

tkitna
WWH Sentry would just stand there laughing while Thor kept hitting him so he would lose.

Galan007
*And then he would thank Thor for meleeing the shit out of his face. thumb up

TethAdamTheRock
Shouldnt wwh sentry be stronger than Hercules?

carver9
WWH Sentry had energy surrounding him that was threatening the planet. Cant see Thor beating this version of Sentry. Sentry 8/10.

Khazra Reborn
Sentry would burn himself out and turn human, same as the WWH story.

golem370
Remember Thor was in Battle Gear which at least included Strength belt to double his strength maybe gauntlets which did the same.

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Sentry would burn himself out and turn human, same as the WWH story.

Lol...no he wouldn't. Thor doesn't pack a whollop like Hulk does.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...no he wouldn't. Thor doesn't pack a whollop like Hulk does.

Sure he doesn't. laughing out loud

tkitna
WWH Sentry had energy surrounding him that was threatening the planet. Cant see Thor beating this version of Sentry. Sentry 8/10.

If Thor could take the energy (which he probably could), he would definitely win. WWH Sentry fought (if that's what you want to call it) like a total retard.

Damborgson
Thor tore a hole in Exitars armor with a single shot, if Sentry let's Thor land shots, he's gonna go out.

psycho gundam
^ That's a KO if it connects. It was more powerful than the blow landed on an amped Green scar that sent him to Transylvania.

The electromagnetic blast is nothing to scoff at either

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
If Thor could take the energy (which he probably could), he would definitely win. WWH Sentry fought (if that's what you want to call it) like a total retard.

He will not take it and Sentry fought Hulk the only way he could have because any other way would've resulted in him getting torn in half.

Khazra Reborn
Oh really? And why couldn't Thor absorb Sentry's energy?

tkitna
He will not take it and Sentry fought Hulk the only way he could have because any other way would've resulted in him getting torn in half.

Lol. Even you don't believe that. Any other way of fighting would have been better than just standing there laughing and antagonizing him to punch him again.

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
Lol. Even you don't believe that. Any other way of fighting would have been better than just standing there laughing and antagonizing him to punch him again.

Lol...he flew Hulk threw a building. Hulk asked him to stop, he blitzed him through another building. He then tried to blitz again and received a punch directly in the face which brought him to his knees. Hulk then followed up with a series of other punches. If you believe Sentry would've bounced up after receiving a Haymaker from WWH, more power to ya. All I know is, that first hit sent Sentry to his knees and Hulk followed up with some more hits. We seen what WWH punches does to top tiers so letting him punch him is out of the question for me...especially when the first punch made Sentry bow.

tkitna
Carver, we can do this but why bother? Its been done a bazillion times. Yes, the Sentry flew him through a building and he karate chopped and ***** slapped him a few times all in the spirit of egging him on. It worked. He used the Hulk as a tool to expel his energy against and it worked. Even fighting like a dolt by allowing the Hulk to punch him and not moving and striking back, it still sent them both to human form. It was a pathetic display in all honesty.

ozz81
Cool, sorry I don't quite understand the logic in the hulk and Sentry fight: why did sentry stand there and let hulk deck him few times ? Did sentry absorb hulks energy and expel against him to convert him to banner etc?

tkitna
Originally posted by ozz81
Cool, sorry I don't quite understand the logic in the hulk and Sentry fight: why did sentry stand there and let hulk deck him few times ? Did sentry absorb hulks energy and expel against him to convert him to banner etc?

The whole idea behind it was that the Sentry was sent as a last resort against the Hulk. The Sentry was all schizoid as usual and felt that if he released his energy and went full tilt that the world would end, so he directed it at the Hulk along with expelling in a concentrated area. In order to do this, he had to antagonize and piss the Hulk off enough that he would fight him. It worked, but of course he was wrong about killing the Hulk. They both converted to human form because they were both burnt out. It was a poor story.

krisblaze
"hit me again Thor"

We saw what happened when Sentry let Thor get a free shot in, in Siege smile

Mindship
I felt Thor was more impressive in that Celestial story than Sentry was in WWH. As such, I'm inclined to give this one to Thor.

RealityWarper
SF Iron Fist solos. LEL

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

iceman24567
Thor wins this

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry wins.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry wins.

tkitna
Originally posted by Mindship
I felt Thor was more impressive in that Celestial story than Sentry was in WWH. As such, I'm inclined to give this one to Thor.

Agreed. WWH Sentry was a low showing for the character.

Cogito
Cant see Thor beating this version of Sentry. Sentry 8/10. So what you're saying is...you can see Thor beating this version of Sentry 2/10 times confused

DarkSaint85
We seen what WWH punches does to top tiers

What top tiers? What did THOSE top tiers do, Carv? Are you limiting them to what these 'top tier' opponents did in the WWH storyline?

Booya_69
Originally posted by Mindship

Agreed, but I also agree sentry fought like an idiot. He was helping himself more than helping save New York.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What top tiers? What did THOSE top tiers do, Carv? Are you limiting them to what these 'top tier' opponents did in the WWH storyline? .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.