Is playing Jedi Academy with mods a good way to recreate battles?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

I was thinking of starting a youtube show where we pit two combatants against one another, a kind of death battle thing, but instead, with Jedi Academy.

JKBart
I've been playing RP on there for 8 years, and it's perfect platform for roleplaying, but it's really to poor graphically and dynamically for current times.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
I've been playing RP on there for 8 years, and it's perfect platform for roleplaying, but it's really to poor graphically and dynamically for current times.

No single player?

I don't even really play.

I download NPC's and watch em fight.

Tulak Hord has been a pain to make though, I'm trying to make him dominate Katarn in-game in a saber duel. He always wins, but its obvious that Katarn in the superior in-game duelist.

JKBart
I doubt watching npcs fight would be interesting for anyone in a game that old.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, the game is just too dated for this idea to be even somewhat interesting.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
I doubt watching npcs fight would be interesting for anyone in a game that old. Nah, I could care less about the graphics, I have them on the lowest setting and still have fun watching it.

I keep trying to get back into TOR, but then I think of Jedi Academy and realize how bored I am playing TOR.

JKBart
Well, none of my business, but despite playing this game since 2008 I would die of boredom watching npcs fight. Gameplay itself is awesome to this day, but there's nothing to watch about it. Have fun tho.

Jmanghan
I actually started getting into modding myself.

I'm making a mission soon called "The Korriban Challenge".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.