Favourite Jedi lead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Who is your favourite of the lead Jedi from the PT era?

chingchangwalla
Even split between Obi and Ahsoka

Emperordmb
Obi-Wan without question.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Even split between Obi and Ahsoka Tbh

chingchangwalla
Why is Yoda even on the poll? He's the ****ing worst Jedi in history.

UCanShootMyNova
It's only an even split because 2 members of this forum are Ahsoka fanboys.

Tbh. smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Tbh http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1459051223.png

|King Joker|
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
It's only an even split because 2 members of this forum are Ahsoka fanboys.

Tbh. smile I haven't even voted, you ****face. smile

JKBart
Obi-Wan > Yoda = Anakin (only TCW, movie-wise he's terrible as ****) > Ahsoka

Jmanghan
Obi-Wan.

Not ony does he have a lot of qualities to look up to, but he's also a really nice guy.

Seems like someone who'd bring his soldiers out for a drink after a successful mission.

UCanShootMyNova
*Pitiful excuse*

Not only that but the poll was only put up a few minutes ago. Give it a day and Obi Wan will have twice the number of votes as any other option on the poll.

|King Joker|
cool? lol

ares834
Obi-Wan.

Though I prefer Anakin in TCW.

UCanShootMyNova
cool? lol

You're the one that agreed the poll was going to end up being an even split between Obi Wan and Ahsoka...

Deronn_solo
Anakin.

I'm in the vast minority when I say I don't really care for Kenobi.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
You're the one that agreed the poll was going to end up being an even split between Obi Wan and Ahsoka... https://66.media.tumblr.com/92421b131c806967a34fdb30d20c0375/tumblr_mz18v0g8ga1rflq7lo1_250.gif

cs_zoltan
Damn, asshsoka is getting humiliated. As it should be.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Damn, asshsoka is getting humiliated. As it should be. First is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the hairy chest. smile

Beniboybling
thumb up hmph

UCanShootMyNova
First is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the hairy chest. smile

So they're all winners tbh. :P

Emperordmb
Fthird is the one with the hairy chest. smile
I do not see myself on this poll.

You might want to get your vision checked.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
thumb up hmph

When your tongue is buried so far into the ass of an irrelevant Mary Sue character that you can't even talk coherently so you use emoties instead.

Tell me, how does it feel that your fav is the sex fantasy and creation of a pedophile rapist?

carthage
Obi Wan and it's not close

darthbane77
Ewan McGregor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All others

Kurk
I like Obi but I can relate to Anakin more. Tano is annoying af tbh. Yoda is a little to bland for my taste.

chingchangwalla
Early TCW Tano is shit yeah, but how can you dislike her in later seasons?

ares834
Originally posted by Kurk
I like Obi but I can relate to Anakin more. Tano is annoying af tbh. Yoda is a little to bland for my taste.

Yoda in the prequels is bland. TCW made him far more enjoyable and rather similar to his OT incarnation.

Emperordmb
TCW made him retarded

ares834
How? Regardless, he (and the rest of the Jedi) were already retarded in the prequels.

Kurk
Early TCW Tano is shit yeah, but how can you dislike her in later seasons?
She's still stupid af and has no common sense. This was apparent when she ran away from the police and dug herself into a deeper hole. She's proven herself inept in the past as well when her feelings got in the way of her thinking; like attacking Death Watch solo without her lightsabers. How old was she then? 16? 17? I don't know many of a similar age who are so naive. She is good eyecandy though, I'll give her that.
Originally posted by ares834
Yoda in the prequels is bland. TCW made him far more enjoyable and rather similar to his OT incarnation.
clearly not enoughOriginally posted by Emperordmb
TCW made him retarded
thumb up

Kurk
I want to kill myself every time I use 'to' instead of 'too'

chingchangwalla
Yeah what's with SW sexing every female up? Ashoka was like 14 in TCW and she looked like a stripper. Only Nomi Sunrider and Jocasta Nu have clothes on Lel.

Kurk
Yeah what's with SW sexing every female up? Ashoka was like 14 in TCW and she looked like a stripper. Only Nomi Sunrider and Jocasta Nu have clothes on Lel.
and Luminara, Barriss, Shaak Ti, Adi Gallia, and really the majority

|King Joker|
Most teen girls dress like sluts nowadays tbf

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ares834
How? Regardless, he (and the rest of the Jedi) were already retarded in the prequels.
Off the top of my head:

>After the Jedi council has had previously established interest in finding Maul because Maul knows the Dark Lord's identity, Yoda agrees that they should stop looking for him. Obi-Wan says leaving a Sith Lord to gain power in the criminal underworld is a shit idea, and Yoda tells him off for being too emotional or some Jedi BS. So Yoda decides to abandon the best lead ever for the identity of the Dark Lord and leave a Sith to flourish in the underworld just because Sheev suggested it.

>After the inhibitor crisis in which chips in the clones heads that had previously been kept secret from the Jedi for some reason caused a clone to compulsively try to kill Jedi while saying "good clones follow orders". Then Fives freaked out after seeing the chancellor about there being a plot/conspiracy. After this, Palpatine says it was due to some worms, and Yoda's like "oh there's no need to investigate this further." Everything that I have bolded is a massive red flag that the Jedi should've made note of, and at the very least should've driven them to do their own follow-up investigation. Shit even if it wasn't sketchy as **** one bit, it would still be retarded for them not to do a follow up on chips in the heads of the troopers serving alongside them.

>After they find out Dooku is Tyranus, Yoda does jack shit except say to not dwell on it or something because it'll drive mistrust through the republic... especially since a Sith is responsible for them having a clone army (with all those chips that were sketchy as **** as far as anti-Jedi shit goes).

>After Yoda has a vision of all the Jedi dying he blatantly bullshits when they asked him what they learned, saying some shit about them "winning not this warm but all wars."

Like, those are all really ****ing bad, and the second one is inexcusable even by PT standards.

carthage
I literally remember nothing about him other than how bland as **** he was in TCW. Other than the Stover novelization Anakin is an I likable dickwad with tons of ruined potential

Kurk
Most teen girls dress like sluts nowadays tbf it's pretty sad honestlyOriginally posted by Emperordmb
Off the top of my head:

>After the Jedi council has had previously established interest in finding Maul because Maul knows the Dark Lord's identity, Yoda agrees that they should stop looking for him. Obi-Wan says leaving a Sith Lord to gain power in the criminal underworld is a shit idea, and Yoda tells him off for being too emotional or some Jedi BS. So Yoda decides to abandon the best lead ever for the identity of the Dark Lord and leave a Sith to flourish in the underworld just because Sheev suggested it.

>After the inhibitor crisis in which chips in the clones heads that had previously been kept secret from the Jedi for some reason caused a clone to compulsively try to kill Jedi while saying "good clones follow orders". Then Fives freaked out after seeing the chancellor about there being a plot/conspiracy. After this, Palpatine says it was due to some worms, and Yoda's like "oh there's no need to investigate this further." Everything that I have bolded is a massive red flag that the Jedi should've made note of, and at the very least should've driven them to do their own follow-up investigation. Shit even if it wasn't sketchy as **** one bit, it would still be retarded for them not to do a follow up on chips in the heads of the troopers serving alongside them.

>After they find out Dooku is Tyranus, Yoda does jack shit except say to not dwell on it or something because it'll drive mistrust through the republic... especially since a Sith is responsible for them having a clone army (with all those chips that were sketchy as **** as far as anti-Jedi shit goes).

>After Yoda has a vision of all the Jedi dying he blatantly bullshits when they asked him what they learned, saying some shit about them "winning not this warm but all wars."

Like, those are all really ****ing bad, and the second one is inexcusable even by PT standards.
In sum, Yoda has some serious dementia by TCW

chingchangwalla
Most teen girls dress like sluts nowadays tbf
13, 14 Yr olds have sex these days too lmao. And not just in the hood :/

TenebrousWay
C'mon, Rebels Ahsoka isn't that bad.

Kurk
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
C'mon, Rebels Ahsoka isn't that bad. She's leaps and bounds better and actually likable.

chingchangwalla
I'd prefer her to be more rogue tho. Like not giving a shit about the ghost crew.

ares834
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Off the top of my head:

I honestly didn't remember any of these save for the last. And, nah, that's about par for the course for PT Jedi. Moronic beyond belief but still inline with the films.

The last one is fine though, Yoda is putting his faith in the Force.

|King Joker|
I like TCW Ahsoka better than Rebels Ahsoka, honestly.

UCanShootMyNova
I do too tbh.

Kurk
What's not to like about independent grown up Tano? Definitely not eye candy with the crap Disney animation, but I like her neutral stance in the force and the way she carries herself.

UCanShootMyNova
I liked that she was eye candy tbh.

|King Joker|
I liked how in TCW she had more of a vibrant personality.

TenebrousWay
I liked how in TCW she had more of a vibrant personality.

Curious, I liked quite the contrary in Rebels. The show did an amazing job to portray Ahsoka's melancholia without going out of bounds with it.

cs_zoltan
Ashoka was like 14 in TCW and she looked like a stripper.

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
creation of a pedophile rapist

chingchangwalla
winkiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.