How would you react if...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
In Season 3 or 4, Kanan and Ezra end up defeating Vader.

ares834
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

Zenwolf
There'd be no point.

chingchangwalla
I wouldn't be surprised honestly. Rebels couldn't be any more ****ed up

|King Joker|
It wouldn't happen, but I'd have the same reaction as ares.

Jmanghan
I mean, obviously they can't KILL him.

But I could see something similar to what happened with Starkiller and other Jedi.

They beat Vader, and then Ezra's about to kill him and Kanan's like "No, Ezra!"

chingchangwalla
Yeah like Kota. No Galen don't kill Vader, I ****ing hate that shit. No Quinlan don't kill Dooku! You will fall!
Just all those facepalm moments.

ares834
In TFU it was even worse. He didn't have Vader at his mercy he had the goddamn Emperor! Absolutely horrible.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
In Season 3 or 4, Kanan and Ezra end up defeating Vader.

Couldn't happen.

Unlike with Maul and Dooku, Filoni treats Vader with respect.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I mean, obviously they can't KILL him.

But I could see something similar to what happened with Starkiller and other Jedi.

They beat Vader, and then Ezra's about to kill him and Kanan's like "No, Ezra!" facepalm

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Couldn't happen.

Unlike with Maul and Dooku, Filoni treats Vader with respect. Filoni treated Dooku with respect most of the time, tbh.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
facepalm Oh, I don't think Kanan and Ezra would ever actually be able to beat Vader, but they might pull some shit, like what happened with Maul.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Filoni treated Dooku with respect most of the time, tbh.

Yeah true.

But I'm betting he'd never have Vader captured by pirates, or beaten by Dark side Vos.

chingchangwalla
^ I have no problem with Vos defeating Dooku tbh, it's the way he did it; someone who has put so much effort into making sure the lightsaber never leaves his hand, Dooku gets disarmed fairly easily.

Darth Thor
^ Well I'd take getting disarmed by DS Vos over getting humiliated by Blind Kanan any day.

chingchangwalla
Yeah lmao

red8
As long as Ezra solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.