Best of New Canon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
My favorite stuff from the new canon are the Kanan Comics, the Vader comics and Lost Stars.

The last one might bear a little bit of explaining. Not getting into spoilers I'll just say that it was something canon needed VERY much. Tarkin somewhat satisfied the need for a novel focusing on the original Galactic Empire but Lost Stars gives depth to the broad world novels like Tarkin and A New Dawn set up while also telling an at time heartbreaking romance. I think it's one of the most underrated pieces of new canon and I advise picking it up and giving it a read as soon as you can.

Beniboybling
...gay.

Also, Ahsoka vs Vader.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
...gay.

Also, Ahsoka vs Vader. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
I'd prefer material tbh.

ares834
Lost Stars was decent. But it tried way too hard to try and tie into the original films. I was rolling my eyes every-time one of the characters was responsible for something that happens in the film like picking up Vader after Yavin or disabling the hyperdrive on the MF on Cloud City.

As for the best, assuming we are ignoring the films and tv shows, I have to say I loved the Lando series. That was great.

UCanShootMyNova
I kind of thought it was charming. We got an outsiders look into events we've always viewed through the eyes of the MC.

I need to pick that up tbh, Antoine praised it as well.

Beniboybling
Also Bloodline is excellent.

Darth Abonis
Yeah Lando was surprisingly good, albeit anti-climactic. Yes Lost Stars tried too hard. I'm sorry but for me the best newcanon was Heir to the Jedi. I thought Kevin Hearne nailed the depiction of thee Force and wrote Luke very well.

Emperordmb
TFA, Lords of the Sith, and Twilight of the Apprentice

darthbane77
The new Vader comics are good from what I've seen, Lords of The Sith sounds awesome (haven't read it but I want to.)

chingchangwalla
Seeing how shit a wrinkly old Darth Maul is. In 'The Lawless' Maul kicks Palptine and sends him back a fair distance, In Rebels he punches and then kicks the fifth brother who barely even moves lol. Losing to a blind Padawan is also a highlight.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Beniboybling
...gay.

Also, Ahsoka vs Vader.

thumb up

Ursumeles
Daisy Ridley, tbh.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Daisy Ridley, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.