Lucien Draay wank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower

UCanShootMyNova
Thank you for this bandage fegit.

SunRazer
Link?

chingchangwalla
Thankgod. I love Draay.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SunRazer
Link?

AncientPower
It's here: http://web.archive.org/web/20090602105711/http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/KOTORminispreview2

Emperordmb
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WIZARDS OF THE ****ING COAST!

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?

AncientPower
Note this preview is considered content for the Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition media. So laugh all day long, it's Legends canon under the RPG umbrella.

|King Joker|
Is it just me who seems to notice authors and apparently some sourcebooks view or at least maybe act as if Darth Vader and Darth Bane are peers?

UCanShootMyNova
LMAO.

I brought this very thing up about a minute ago.

TenebrousWay
I have him as an avatar for my character sheet in a Saga Edition campaign. Dude's cool as hell. His jedi outfit is by far the best in the mythos.

ares834
It's non canon and is talking about game mechanics. :/

chingchangwalla
^ Serious balls it takes to make that username with the Tenebrous haters around here. I applaud you

AncientPower
It's considered a web enhancement for Saga Edition, the game mechanics came before said sentence, not as part of them.

ares834
It's a preview for upcoming miniatures... It not some canonical web enhancement unless you have more proof.

And that line is a continuation about how Lucien Draay is the "best "beatstick" available to the Old Republic faction." Just as the whole paragraph is.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
^ Serious balls it takes to make that username with the Tenebrous haters around here. I applaud you

I also applaud your courage to make that custom title, hehe.

AncientPower
There's an entire section for his sheet referring to how the same character applies in the Sage Edition Rulebook. I've been playing Saga Edition for ten years, I think I'd know the difference. erm

The game mechanics end with how the only two with a higher defence skill is Count Dooku and Darth Revan. Then it finishes off stating that he's not outfighting Lord Vader or Darth Bane. It always does that, to give a clear picture of how a character stands cross-era, it says something similar for Bastila Shan and Darth Malak too, with no game mechanics involved at all.

What is it with this forum and instantly attempting to dismiss media we don't like?

darthbane77
I like Draay, I'm glad to hear that he can contend with people like Vader and Bane.

chingchangwalla
*defeat Bane.

ares834
Originally posted by AncientPower
There's an entire section for his sheet referring to how the same character applies in the Sage Edition Rulebook. I've been playing Saga Edition for ten years, I think I'd know the difference. erm

It provides stats for a character. I'm not sure how this suddenly makes this web enhancement canonical.

The game mechanics end with how the only two with a higher defence skill is Count Dooku and Darth Revan. Then it finishes off stating that he's not outfighting Lord Vader or Darth Bane. It always does that, to give a clear picture of how a character stands cross-era, it says something similar for Bastila Shan and Darth Malak too, with no game mechanics involved at all.

The whole paragraph is devoted to Lucein Draay "(i)n the Star Wars Miniatures Game".

Now, I'm not saying Draay can't hold his own against either of these two as he was a beast.But he does so based on feats not because of some unofficial statement.

What is it with this forum and instantly attempting to dismiss media we don't like?

Because this is rather blatantly non-canonical. It's like using a blog from a SW author as canonical evidence. It's not on an officially Star Wars website and it's not officially published.

NewGuy01
"There was one for Bastila too!"

Yeah, it said she was on the same level as Count Dooku. laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Great find.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by NewGuy01

And had Vader/Mace Yoda tier, lal.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?

This coming from he who very nearly made a fool out of himself by including the book cover summary in his Bane RT until i convinced him otherwise by showing him the information Ant gave us?

Don't make me laugh.

ares834
People learn and grow. No need to drag up the past.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ares834
People learn and grow. No need to drag up the past.

Awww. Ok fine.

I'll play nice. For now.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
This coming from he who very nearly made a fool out of himself by including the book cover summary in his Bane RT until i convinced him otherwise by showing him the information Ant gave us?

Don't make me laugh.
First of all, my Bane RT could have that quote and it would still shit on anything you've ever posted on KMC or CV.

Secondly, for someone supposedly above this "beef" between us and who supposedly doesn't care, you spend an absurd number of posts trying to shit on me, either blatantly or implicitly.

The fact that you like to pretend you're too mature to engage in this type of shit while passive aggressively posting snide implication after snide implication about me is honestly pathetic, hypocritical and weirdly pretentious.

But go ahead, keep being a lil ***** as you always do and respond with some BS post about how I'm attacking you unfairly or trying to start shit (when you're the instigator on this thread) or how I'm taking this too seriously and care too much (when you're the one who cared enough to start insulting me here in the first place), or how I'm being "a child/boy" (despite you being merely a year older than me and how you also participate in this conflict and in many instances post shit insulting me in threads where we previously had nothing to do with each other in), or pretend it was some friendly non-malicious joke (HAHA NO)

Quite frankly, your bullshit is so obvious someone would have to be blind not to see through it.

So, all in all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbZCwEozxp8&t=2m20s

Fated Xtasy
First of all, my Bane RT could have that quote and it would still shit on anything you've ever posted on KMC or CV.

Secondly, for someone supposedly above this "beef" between us and who supposedly doesn't care, you spend an absurd number of posts trying to shit on me, either blatantly or implicitly.

The fact that you like to pretend you're too mature to engage in this type of shit while passive aggressively posting snide implication after snide implication about me is honestly pathetic, hypocritical and weirdly pretentious.

But go ahead, keep being a lil ***** as you always do and respond with some BS post about how I'm attacking you unfairly or trying to start shit (when you're the instigator on this thread) or how I'm taking this too seriously and care too much (when you're the one who cared enough to start insulting me here in the first place), or how I'm being "a child/boy" (despite you being merely a year older than me and how you also participate in this conflict and in many instances post shit insulting me in threads where we previously had nothing to do with each other in), or pretend it was some friendly non-malicious joke (HAHA NO)

Quite frankly, your bullshit is so obvious someone would have to be blind not to see through it.

So, all in all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbZCwEozxp8&t=2m20s

Kisses to ya, puddin!

❤ ❤ ❤

Emperordmb
Credit where credit's due.

I expected a cringey response, but that was more cringey than I could've possibly imagined.

UCanShootMyNova
Guys. I care about you both. Can't you put aside your rivalry for me?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Guys. I care about you both. Can't you put aside your rivalry for me?

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Awww. Ok fine.

I'll play nice. For now.

smile

AncientPower
Originally posted by NewGuy01

It said on par with Kenobi - Dooku, given how powerful she's meant to be, Obi-Wan Kenobi tier sounds about right.

MythLord
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?

Shut up, DMB, this makes Vader and Bane peers, it's much easier to argue Bane is > Vader smile smile smile

Ziggystardust
Is anyone really surprised? Given the type of fodder that have (and continue to) challenge Vader, this revelation isn't exactly shocking.

Ursumeles
That Moment, when you must decide between keep lowballing Bane, and maybe pissing you're biggest ally(in terms of Yaddle and maybe Hamner) off, or you must agree that Bane is actually quite high, tbh. (Not Vader-Level, tho)
erm

ares834
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
fodder... (and continue to)

Now you've done it.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Is anyone really surprised? Given the type of fodder that have (and continue to) challenge Vader, this revelation isn't exactly shocking.
Lel. Ashoka is fodder? Gosh, Good Luck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.