Lethal Weapon.....THE SERIES?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
cXZdEmvcFdU

...Daaa FUHHHHH!??

Ascendancy
I feel like someone lost a bet, and lost badly. Almost Human died yet something like this is given life. Does not compute.

jaden101
Just...just kill me now.

Surtur
I was hoping that when he tells the guy not the miss that the guy would have pulled the trigger and then not missed.

Surtur
I mean they are bringing back MacGyver too. I guess this is the only way they felt they could literally rape the 1980's.

Robtard
Doubt it will last beyond a single season, two at max.

Ascendancy
The MacGyver reboot looks horribad as well.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Ascendancy
The MacGyver reboot looks horribad as well. what. the. ****.

TheVaultDweller
Both this and the MacGyver (should really be called Team MacGyver, based on the trailer) reboot is a sign that the studios really have no idea what to make anymore.

BruceSkywalker
looks shit, that said will watch pilot eppy and decide afterward

Kento
The only reason I am gonna watch the first episode is Damon Wayans. But I have less hope for this than I had for the Rush Hour series.

Surtur
As Cleveland Brown would say: this looks turrible.

Dreampanther
Sooooo... Maybe because my expectations were really low but I enjoyed the pilot a lot more than I thought it would. Might have something to do with the fact that it was written by Shane Black. Will wait and see how it develops.

BruceSkywalker
watched this last night.. only one or two aspects in regards in the films.. it could have and should have been better.. the plot clearly had holes... might watch one more show and then judge

The Nuul
this was better than i thought it would be. it still doesn't live up to the original cast though

Dreampanther
Have to say I quite liked the second episode as well. It's fun to watch which is something a lot of series lack nowadays.

TheVaultDweller
It's a lot better than MacGyver at least, IMO (I watched the pilot for that). I've watched both episodes of this and it's been entertaining enough, as long as you don't take it very seriously. And the beginning of the 2nd episode is pretty funny.

Dreampanther
Agreed. Watched the second episode of MacGyver tonight and don't think I'll bother to watch anymore - especially when I compare it with how much fun I'm having watching Lethal Weapon.

BruceSkywalker
this is horrible.. riggs NEEDS to be doing martial arts

steverules_2
I quite like it so far

staxamillion
Originally posted by Ascendancy
I feel like someone lost a bet, and lost badly. Almost Human died yet something like this is given life. Does not compute.

almost human flopped because Fox mismanages all there good sci fi/geeky shows.

Lethal Weapon gets a pass for me. I actually enjoy it. im a diehard (no pun intended) action movie guy and I think they are off to a good start. that being said any show I like on fox gets cancelled two seasons in.

hadn't seen macguyver tho

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Have to say I quite liked the second episode as well. It's fun to watch which is something a lot of series lack nowadays.

You said it best man: "It's fun to watch." I can sit down with my wife and have a good time. Don't have to worry about too much drama or an ultra-violent character kill.

It's also fun for me, because I grew up with the film series, and my wife did not. When homages are being paid in the TV series to the movies, I can tell her, "Okay, it happened this way in the movies, but I like the direction they took it for the show."

quanchi112
Refuse to watch this blasphemy.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Refuse to watch this blasphemy.

It's ok, for tv.

The bars pretty low, granted. Beats Arrow, at least. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.