Joker gets Orange Lantern Ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
This is home following the events of the dark knight, but comic versions vs green lantern Hal or kyle

Galan007
I'm not sure how well Joker would acclimate to an Orange ring. Seems like he'd bond better with the Yellow spectrum. /shrug

Sin I AM
Orange doesnt suit Joker

Surtur
Yeah he's not greedy, he basically just wants to watch everything burn and also to mess with Batman.

SquallX
Till this day, i still don't see the appeal of Joker. He's a great character, but the level he's elevated is sometimes ludicrous.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SquallX
Till this day, i still don't see the appeal of Joker. He's a great character, but the level he's elevated is sometimes ludicrous.

In regards to what exactly?

SquallX
Originally posted by Sin I AM
In regards to what exactly?

To everything overall. He's just like Batman, too much stupidity when it comes to the character.

Joker should stay at a human level threat, not taking over the Justice League with Joker venom level. I mean come on! How does Joker venom even works against Superman when the inside of Superman is like a furnace?

Sin I AM
Hmm. Oh you mean that. Written well Joker can be just as threatening as any villian. Just look how he destroyed Supes. Classic example of y Batmans rogues should stay in his gallery

Surtur
The only versions of Joker that I have liked have been the animated versions. Specifically the DCAU version stands out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.