Bullseye vs. Ra's Al Ghul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
H2H/melee only who wins?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/22d5b0504dc5cfea83a45c7d53784c08/tumblr_nzbbntRlQ61rcp7bmo1_500.jpg

vs.

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/imce/2014/09-SEP/AR3_RasAlGhul_0001_5408b499516233.58361370.jpg

Sin I AM
Lester stomps dat ass

Zack M
No, he doesn't. Ra's did pretty well against Deathstroke. If he gets his swords, I can see a split.

Sin I AM
Really? I always placed Ras below bruce. Issue# of the DS ownage

iceman24567
Originally posted by Zack M
No, he doesn't. Ra's did pretty well against Deathstroke. If he gets his swords, I can see a split. Really? Do you ignore the stipulations on purpose? Lester wins a clear majority

riv6672
I'd say Bullseye, though i'd also say Slade. Thats impressive on R'as' part.

Zack M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Really? I always placed Ras below bruce. Issue# of the DS ownage

Deathstroke #20. it was also stated that Ra's has centuries experience in combat and might even be better than Bruce himself. DCnU Ra's is a beast.

Flyattractor
Ra's can go toe to toe with Batman in this catergorey and BE got his eye bulled by the Bats so I gotta vote for Ra's.

riv6672
Originally posted by Zack M
Deathstroke #20. it was also stated that Ra's has centuries experience in combat and might even be better than Bruce himself. DCnU Ra's is a beast.
Interesting, it always seemed he achieved a certain level of skill and stuck with it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by riv6672
Interesting, it always seemed he achieved a certain level of skill and stuck with it. Pretty much. After hundreds of years hes still just a punching bag for Batman

Zack M
I don't think DCnU Ra's and Batman have ever crossed paths in the DCnU. Could be wrong, but he's encountered Jason Todd and Deathstroke.

Sin I AM
Domt know enough about current Ras feat wise. I dunno. Ras always reminded me of other immortals..who instead of getting better they got to a certain level then stopped. Gonna go get DS 15-20 now

leonidas
bullseye has some good and less than great showings in h2h so he's a little hard to gauge. he's performed well against dd and had his a$$ totally owned by dd. so, i want to say ra's, but, thing is i can't really recall any great h2h battles (without swords) that ra's has had with bats or any of the bat family--at least not pre-nu. so guess i'd take lester but i'd be willing to swap picks if i could see some straight h2h stuff (narration not counting....) from ra's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.