Ezra and Kanan's Asteroid Feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
So looking into the comic so I could get exact dimensions for the size of the asteroids Kanan and Ezra manipulated I found an equal distance frame of the Ghost and the ship it's racing that Kanan and Ezra later disable with asteroids.

http://i.imgur.com/0JaxYMu.jpg?1

The Ghost is slightly longer and has greater depth while the latter ship is moderately wider.

http://i.imgur.com/aCuHCQ9.jpg?1

The asteroids themselves have much greater depth and slightly smaller length and moderately smaller width then the latter ship.

Doing a little digging it appears the Ghost's dimensions are as follows.

Length - 43.9 meters.
Width - 34.2 meters.
Height/depth - 14.5 meters.

Estimating the size of the latter ships and asteroids we turn to rounding. We'll assume the length of the latter ship is 35 meters given its moderately shorter then the ghost and that its width is around 45 meters given it is shown to be moderately wider then the Ghost's but not by an enormous margin. It's depth shall be placed at around 5 meters.

I estimated the depth of the ship based off side by side comparisons of it and the Ghost and the scan of the Besalisk gazing out of its viewport with plenty of space above it's maximum height.

As mentioned above the asteroids should have a depth far larger then the latter ship. A depth I'd place around 15 meters. It's length and width I'd both place at 30 given it's comparative length and width to the latter ship. All in all that would make the two asteroids a 30 by 30 by 15 meter construct.

There are of course algebraic formulas to more accurately measure a circular object but given the asteroids aren't perfect circles to begin with and that these estimations should be for the most part accurate I'll leave the exact measurements to somebody else.

Thoughts?

chingchangwalla
You put effort into working out dimensions of asteroids for a Kanan and Ezra feat? Wow you must be bored Syndi. Very bored.

DarthDuelist9
That's great, I can use that for my Ezra RT if you don't mind?

UCanShootMyNova
Sure.

JKBart
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
That's great, I can use that for my Ezra RT if you don't mind? Posting on KMC already seems like stuff you do when you've got too much time either way.

Darth Abonis
Very good math. On par with Death Battles estimating Goku and Superman's strength and durability

DarthAnt66
LMFAO DAMN. ABONIS WITH THE FIRE.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Very good math. On par with Death Battles estimating Goku and Superman's strength and durability

As I said they're rough calcs but they should be sufficient for general use.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.