Defeat the JLA with your Marvel team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
So come up with a Marvel team ( HH or lower) that can defeat this JLA roster for a majority.

JLA team:

Superman
GL Hal
WW
Flash Barry
Captain Marvel Billy
Martian Manhunter

golem370
Dr Strange
Colossusnaut
Genis
Silver Surfer
Thor
Adam Warlock

Or

Apocalypse
Garokk
Juggernaut
Magneto
Exodus
Stryfe

Facee
Originally posted by golem370
Dr Strange
Colossusnaut
Genis
Silver Surfer
Thor
Adam Warlock

Or

Apocalypse
Garokk
Juggernaut
Magneto
Exodus
Stryfe

You sure Genis is HH ? huh

carver9
Thor
Hulk
Hyperion
Ms. America
Surfer
Blue Marvel

golem370
Barring Insane Genis I would say Mid-Herald level

RealityWarper
Sentry.
*done*

cdtm
Originally posted by Facee
So come up with a Marvel team ( HH or lower) that can defeat this JLA roster for a majority.

JLA team:

Superman
GL Hal
WW
Flash Barry
Captain Marvel Billy
Martian Manhunter

Iron Fist
Spider-Man

That is all.

tkitna
https://hulkcollection.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/marvel-treasuries-edition-027.jpg

Zack M
Defenders have too many weak links.

tkitna
They have enough strong links

Zack M
I don't know. JLA team is pretty stacked.

tkitna
Yeah, for sure. I'm not saying its a definite win for the Defenders, but I think Strange and Surfer tips the scales. Nobody on the JLA is going to take the Hulk down easily or at all and Namor along with Brunnhilde can hang. Nighthawk gets thrown at somebody right from the start and dies a gruesome death.

riv6672
Dr. Strange
Monica Rambeau
Talisman
Blue Marvel
Makkari
Ms. America
Silver Surfer

That should do it. Magic to take care of Superman; enough speed, muscle, energy manip to take care of the rest.
Not an easy fight but i'd call it 6/10 Marvel, which is a majority.

Zack M
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, for sure. I'm not saying its a definite win for the Defenders, but I think Strange and Surfer tips the scales. Nobody on the JLA is going to take the Hulk down easily or at all and Namor along with Brunnhilde can hang. Nighthawk gets thrown at somebody right from the start and dies a gruesome death.

Depends on which version of the characters we're using. Hal for example just defeated Parallax not too long ago. He had a big amp lately. DCnU Superman is just as strong as Hulk and could probably take him. MM has been pretty beastly lately, especially in the TP department, and DCnU WW is probably more formidable than Pre-Flashpoint. DCnU League is pretty beastly. I don't see the Defenders taking them down

nwg202
Doc Strange
Magik
Surfer
Shaman X-man
Monica Rambeau
Juggs.

Doc Strange-SS type magic (don't really need to explain)
Magik- attack via time travel, hell lord magic, demon armies ( power mimicry or possesion) attack from her realm, own anyone in Limbo, can bfr since Limbo is connected to the whole ominiverse, can bfr outside creation
Surfer speed and versatility (no explanation needed)
Shaman X-man TP TK dimension dump
Monica energy form, speed can possibly absorb gl energy
Jugg, really don't need him..but useful as a meat shield and you can't bfr him with his other teammates.

most of my team has TP shields outside of Monica

Zack M
Current Hal is too much, even for Monica. Once unleashed, I don't see anyone short of trans taking him down.

nwg202
Originally posted by Zack M
Current Hal is too much, even for Monica. Once unleashed, I don't see anyone short of trans taking him down.

Haven't been following Hal lately. If he's that powrful now then its Magik's job to take him on in Limbo

tkitna
Originally posted by Zack M
Depends on which version of the characters we're using.

Definitely not using the Strange that got taken down by ninjas. laughing out loud

riv6672
Well if the high(est) end version of the JLA is used, then the same gets done with whoever gets chosen on the MU side, yes?

Magnon
Rogue
Forgetmenot

Rogue absorbs Forgetmenot's powers, then walks around absorbing the team DC while they are oblivious to wtf is going on.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Magnon
Rogue
Forgetmenot

Rogue absorbs Forgetmenot's powers, then walks around absorbing the team DC while they are oblivious to wtf is going on.

Forgetmenot is a double edged sword, though. Rogue can forget she's even on the same team as him, or what he can do (she doesn't just go around sucking power out of randomers).

Magnon
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Forgetmenot is a double edged sword, though. Rogue can forget she's even on the same team as him, or what he can do (she doesn't just go around sucking power out of randomers).
Forgetmenot gives her a surprise kiss.

DarkSaint85
A stranger, attempting to kiss her?

Rogue smacks him to the next state.

apex_pretador
Surfer, Thor, WWH, Gladiator and Quasar
2 energy drainers mean hal & kal are doomed. MMH can only hold off one of them, so can flash.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
A stranger, attempting to kiss her?

Rogue smacks him to the next state.
LOL!

shiv
Originally posted by Facee

JLA team:

Superman
GL Hal
WW
Flash Barry
Captain Marvel Billy
Martian Manhunter

Selene.

Scarlet Witch.

Mr Mind.

Silver Surfer.

The Adam Unit Zero:
Fully Activated.
Following its core programming.

Cable with or with out techno virus with The Professor in his neural net with The Professor linked to Cable's Time Displacement Facility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.