Who was the greater prodigy: Exar Kun or Revan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
This isn't a "who would win" sort of thing, but rather who has more raw power, excelled to greater heights quicker, performed great feats faster, etc.

I figure the general consensus would be Exar Kun (thanks to SoR pushing Revan's peak back three centuries), but I'm still interested in arguments.

Fated Xtasy
Ehhh. I'm divided on that topic if I'm honest.

My gut tells me to go with Revan though.

Darth Abonis
Very hard to decide. Lets ask Jensaarai1 ;0

MS Warehouse
Definitely Kun. But their situations are different. Revan didn't get into sith teachings until far later than Kun. He had access to vastly more knowledge but was also imprisoned for 3 years. A lot of his abilities just came naturally to him. But if we're talking about speed and efficiency, it's definitely Kun.

I don't think Revan surpassed him until SoR though.

DarthAnt66
Beefy's argument is generally what I expected in favor of Kun. In just the span of one year or so, he went from a Jedi padawan to one of the greatest Sith Lords in history. Revan's growth of power was never like that. He gradually increased as he moved from incarnation to incarnation.

However, Revan was innately good at virtually everything, something I'm not sure I can say in regards to Kun. He was a master pilot that became the swoop champion without any training. He was so skilled as mechanics that he designed HK-47, who was still considered advanced during the Clone Wars. He was innately masterful in precognition and tactics, surpassing literally everyone of his era by leaps and bounds. And, of course, he was the most powerful Jedi probably prior to when the Mandalorian Wars ever begun, let alone later in his career. Hell, Vitiate instantly christened him a Darth.

darthbane77
Comparing accomplishments/feats/displays of power, I would say Revan; but based on who performed their best feats sooner, Kun.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Lets ask Jensaarai1 ;0
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/534b3f1374aafd2e55caafb0_very_first_choke.gif

|King Joker|
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/534b3f1374aafd2e55caafb0_very_first_choke.gif tht moment when u accidentally swallow his cum

SunRazer
They're about the same. Both were the best of their time and revered long after their time, and their times were pretty similar, tbh.

Revan's demonstrated ability in more fields, but that might just be because we don't know how good Kun is in those fields.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
tht moment when u accidentally swallow his cum

I thought you are the swallow type mmm

chingchangwalla
They are equal tbh. Revan was a prodigy as was Kun, but Exar for me was setup to become the best duelist ever. Revan was made for battlefield engagements and an absolute master tactician.
Both had more or less the same potential but in different areas.

DarthDuelist9
I would support Revan, never was that impressed by Kun to be honest.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I thought you are the swallow type mmm TBD but youre probably right

Ursumeles
Kun.
Just to piss Ant off smile

|King Joker|
im sure he's fuming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.