Aquaman w/trident Vs Silver Surfer w/o board

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://threatqualitypress.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/aquaman1.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

http://www.comicbookherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/silver-surfer-vs-thanos-4-e1440470556139.jpg

Mindship
Aquaman in a victory pose w/ Surfer recoiling? Nice. (I kid).

Anyways, power cosmic ftw.

ghostman
surfer barebacks aquaman. superior durability, energy projection, plus extreme versatility like astral combat, time manipulation, molecule manipulation, AND superior strength?

riv6672
Originally posted by Mindship
Aquaman in a victory pose w/ Surfer recoiling? Nice. (I kid).

Anyways, power cosmic ftw.
You're just mad my SS puc is cooler than yours.

leonidas
yeah this isn't close....

riv6672
^^^i know, my pic is Ron Lim art. wink

shiv
Originally posted by leonidas

maybe

little bit close

Cogito
lol

basilisk
Surfer transforms the trident into a new board then proceeds to pummel Aquaman over the head with it.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by ghostman
surfer barebacks aquaman. superior durability, energy projection, plus extreme versatility like astral combat, time manipulation, molecule manipulation, AND superior strength?
I doubt his strength is superior. No objections to other points other then I don't see Aquaman's moles being manipulated given he's resisted transmutation,

ghostman
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
I doubt his strength is superior. No objections to other points other then I don't see Aquaman's moles being manipulated given he's resisted transmutation,

do you think aquaman can wax beta ray bill like surfer did? or how about his fight with hulk? surfer is wayyyy above him.

EcstaticGrace
do you think aquaman can wax beta ray bill like surfer did? or how about his fight with hulk? surfer is wayyyy above him.

I'd have to see the showings but I don't really ever often apply punching with physical strength,

riv6672
Thanks for being open minded on the subject, 'Grace, regarding things like strength and transmutation.

JayDaDon

Or actually 100 percent no sell a punch to the jaw from She-hulk?

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Or actually 100 percent no sell a punch to the jaw from She-hulk?
That's durability mate.

ghostman
That's durability mate.

the fact of the matter is, he has no hope of hurting surfer

carver9
Surfer ends this, quick.

JayDaDon
That's durability mate.

If it was just durability he would have gone flying and been unharmed. A no sell means she couldn't even move him.

shiv
Aquaman wins.

BFR via Neptune's Trident.

Supermex
Mismatch

SS wrecks this fishy guy

Mindset
AM drowns him.

JayDaDon
He drowns AM

riv6672
^^^eek!

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Mindset
AM drowns him.

Originally posted by JayDaDon
He drowns AM

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244877/5435315-scan2043january272005-1.jpg

riv6672
Who's the sheep guy? Is he a Global Guardian?

-Pr-
Yeah, Olympian.

This fight would be much better as a slugfest. Norrin still has too many options.

JayDaDon
Lol Surfer without the board doesn't even really take much away from him.

riv6672
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, Olympian.

This fight would be much better as a slugfest. Norrin still has too many options.
Make it so, edit the heck outta that OP!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.