In two week Thrawn is being introduced

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
On 9/24, Grand Admiral Thrawn is being introduced to official canon. Thrawn is going to be a major player in Star Wars: Rebels. How is he going to be shown? Any ideas? Will this play into the movies?

darthbane77
I think he'll be pretty much identical to his EU version, seems like that based on the trailers anyway. Other than a few things he's pretty much the same. Hopefully he ends up getting one of the rebels killed.

Ursumeles
YES, YES, YES! BEST THING IN CANON, BESIDES DAISY!!!
I hope they make him good.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by darthbane77
I think he'll be pretty much identical to his EU version, seems like that based on the trailers anyway. Other than a few things he's pretty much the same. Hopefully he ends up getting one of the rebels killed.

Seems doubtful that any of the Rebels chars are gonna die by Thrawn, the only Rebels character for sure I see dying is Kanan, but not by Thrawn.

Darth Truculent
Not much is known how Bail is killed, is it possible that Bail, Rex or any other secondary dies. It would be nice to see the Rebel fleet annihilated by Thrawn or even the Ghost destroyed. Palpatine gave Thrawn free reign in weapons design so it would be nice if the clone Joruus C'Boath is seen a few episodes or the entire season.

DarthDuelist9
He'll probably be a major antognist in Season 3 (and perhaps in the upcoming seasons) but will be defeated by the Rebels causing Palpatine to exile him to the Unknown Regions. He resurfaces a couple years after RotJ forcing the Ghost crew to come back together and take him on again.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Thrawn is Snoke.
Thrawn is Ezra!?

Darth Abonis
I'm really looking forward to Thrawn's appearance. That and of course the new novel.

quanchi112
Thrawn looks silly and will probably be a failure. The empire was full of those.

JKBart
i find it funny you come here to post only about star wars being shit empire being shit pretty much everything being shit

i wouldn't have the stamina to do go on boards of things i dislike and post there

respect

quanchi112
Originally posted by JKBart
i find it funny you come here to post only about star wars being shit empire being shit pretty much everything being shit

i wouldn't have the stamina to do go on boards of things i dislike and post there

respect Well the empire was weak. It deserved to fall. Snoke is there to show you what a galactic force should be comprised of. I do enjoy Star Wars but the Ot is overrated and it needs to be said.

What I do I do for the betterment of all mankind. Follow me, my wayward son.

playa1258
Thrawn is the commander Khan wants to be when he grows up.

chingchangwalla
Hera will die yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.