Why Sidious was never discovered by the Jedi as a child

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
What do you think of StupendousWave's new video on this?

I thought it was well done.

Any critiques?

0wm1rwSq7j4

Nephthys
Is that James Franco?

.....Yeah, that checks out.

Darth Abonis
Sidious concealed the Force in him so well, that even he didn't know he had it. Also his parents were stuck up and probably didn't want any of their children to become Jedi, so he was never tested.

quanchi112
The Jedi were a collective hive of failure.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by quanchi112
yes

TheKnight
The Jedi order ineptitude could have been also a reason.

Kurk
That is why Dooku left it. You should respect him more as I do Maul.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Sidious concealed the Force in him

SunRazer
Yeah, when Sidious repulses Plagueis' attempts at mental intrusion, Plagueis wonders if the Force was so strong in Palpatine that it concealed itself.

Ursumeles

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
That is why Dooku left it. You should respect him more as I do Maul. He allowed himself to be killed without uttering one syllable to try to save his own life. Pathetic thy name is Count Dooku.

Kurk
He allowed himself to be killed without uttering one syllable to try to save his own life. Pathetic thy name is Count Dooku. Yeah he took it like a man unlike Maul. He was going to beg in the original script but Christopher Lee refused to perform it until Lucas changed it. Just like Pre-Vizsla, Dooku had discipline and accepted his inferiority to Anakin.

There's a great video on this too if you're interested:
https://youtu.be/LHbKLta8eWo?t=3m49s

Kurk
After Quanchi said he dislikes Thrawn, I've concluded that he in general despises dangerous, cultured, intellectual characters. I'm not sure why. Maybe he's jealous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.