Was Jaina amped when fighting Caedus/how much was Luke helping?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
I'm at work so I can't post the relevant quotes of the fight on Uroro station, but what is your take on the nature of the fight? Was Luke actively amping Jaina's force connection or was he just assaulting Jacen with the mental image of him dueling Luke?

UCanShootMyNova
Actively amping Jaina. I imagine it was at least a moderate amp.

Emperordmb
Pretty considerable if Jaina could outduel Caedus there but could only stalemate him when he had one arm and a lightsaber stab through his abdomen

darthbane77
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Pretty considerable if Jaina could outduel Caedus there but could only stalemate him when he had one arm and a lightsaber stab through his abdomen

JKBart

Ursumeles

Darth Truculent
Luke taught her Shatterpoint, but Boba taught her how to fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.