Is Malachor a DS Nexus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

darthbane77
Uhm, yes.

MS Warehouse
Is it really?

darthbane77
Pretty sure yeah.

DarthDuelist9
It was said on DragonCon that it was.

MS Warehouse
Wtf is Dragoncon?

Jmanghan
Ok, so Vader beat Ahsoka on a Dark Side Nexus.

Thanks.

quanchi112
Vader didn't beat Tano. In fact he was humiliated by her and she left with no injuries. Vader is being humiliated on the show. I've been proven to be correct in my firm stance Vader is slow in maneuverability.

darthbane77
^^^Lol, **** no.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah it is lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthbane77
^^^Lol, **** no. What is incorrect in my above statements ?

MS Warehouse
By whom? Simply repeating "I'm right" and "prove me wrong" doesn't mean much other than amusing other people.

Kurk
So if Star Wars' most infamous character is being this easily humiliated Quanchi, what makes you think that a prequel cookie-cutter villain stands a chance against Filoni?

UCanShootMyNova
Probably.

darthbane77
Originally posted by quanchi112
What is incorrect in my above statements ? ****ing everything. Vader WON the initial fight first of all, Ahsoka didn'y gain the upper hand until she sneak attacked Vader while he was preoccupied; after she already got knocked off the edge of the temple. Ahsoka's fate isn't clear yet, for all we know she's dead. The content released recently sheds no light at all on her death or survival.

Jmanghan
bump

Darth Abonis
Probably

Beniboybling
It seems likely, maybe the Galactic Atlas will shed light on things.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
It was said on DragonCon that it was.

http://d236bkdxj385sg.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

Rebel95
I feel like people just use nexuses as an excuse for why a certain character won or lost. They're not referred to in the movies or anything canon that I can think of, and I doubt they really make much of a difference on most planets.
Legends might be different though.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Rebel95
I feel like people just use nexuses as an excuse for why a certain character won or lost. They're not referred to in the movies or anything canon that I can think of, and I doubt they really make much of a difference on most planets.
Legends might be different though. They often make a big difference in Legends.

NewGuy01
So the question is, what role do they play in canon?

Beniboybling
The feature in TCW's Yoda arc and Dark Disciple, and one of the lead writers on Rebels has tied the Inquisitor's ability to fly on Malachor to the properties of the Sith Temple, so I'd say they play a role.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rebel95
Legends might be different though.

Filoni certainly ignores them.

So if they are supposed to make a difference, they didn't think about that when making the fights.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Beniboybling
one of the lead writers on Rebels has tied the Inquisitor's ability to fly on Malachor to the properties of the Sith Temple, so I'd say they play a role.

Which is the dumbest thing ever..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.