Krayts Lightsaberskill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
I had a little discussion with Ant, yesterday; and I must say, that I agree that Krayt is a bit overrated, also by me. While he is extremely powerful, I am not sure where to rank him in sabers, tbh. I know he has beaten Cade, who has beaten Nihl and so on; but I do see, that the likes of Anakin Skywalker and Darth Caedus, could do that even better. So, I still see him in Tier 9, but more on the lower regions, and momentary onbly because of his Force Argumentation higher than Dooku or Windu, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Beating 4 Imperial Knights while severely hampered and then not only becoming far more powerful but also having that hindrance removed shoots him up pretty high.

Ant's just trying to preserve Revan's placing by preaching to the low/mid tiers of the forum. No offense.

JKBart
Prime Krayt is obviously somewhere somewhere around sub-Yoda levels. I place him a good deal below Yoda, somewhere below Jacen Solo, Darth Malgus and Darth Nyriss, while also slightly below Outlander. At the same time above prime Darth Vader and Darth Marr.

Ursumeles

|King Joker|
Prime Krayt should be above Kenobi and probably someone like Dooku as well.

cs_zoltan
Define overrated. His skill is in Kenobi's ballpark, while his augmentation is Vader+.

That puts him above a huge majority of named characters.

Jmanghan
@Urs

Draco could take Zallow on his own, hell, Roan Fel could.

Ursumeles

Jmanghan
He's the former leader of the IK.

Ursumeles
I know who he is, but not his feats. He need an RT.

cs_zoltan
He only has 1 sparring match IIrc.

Ursumeles

Trocity
He also fights Darth Kruhl.

Beniboybling
His skill is essentially guesswork tbh.

Azronger
Given his performance against Kenobi as Hett, I think it's reasonable to rank him on par Obi-Wan in his prime. In raw skill that is.

UCanShootMyNova
His feat is better the Zallow's because he's not quickly taking out multiple Force user's 1 by 1 but defeat 4 of them simultaneously.

Azronger
And the Imperial Knights were specifically trained to fight in groups as well. So that's a plus for Krayt.

Ursumeles
That he is better than Zallow is clear. Just that Zallow has a comparable feat.

carthage
Krayt would blitz Zallow, lol

Ursumeles
Reborn Krayt could maybe. Still his feat isn't so much better than Zallows or Jaina blitzing Sith in FotJ, lel.

chingchangwalla
Krayt is ahead of Anakin but below Mace in terms of technical skill with ridiculous augmentation. He'd be a handful for Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.