Toguro vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Toguro starts at this level and can transform if given the chance.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/b/b9/Toguro.gif
vs

DCNU Aquaman (no trident)

-Pr-
...How is this a comics thread?

Stoic
Sorry but Toguro is too much. He'd beat down quite a few low-mid herald class characters.

CosmicComet
Toguro would speed blitz Aquaman

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
...How is this a comics thread?

Manga is comics with a different name.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Sorry but Toguro is too much. He'd beat down quite a few low-mid herald class characters.

Aquaman does have some amazing strength, durability and speed fts.

EcstaticGrace
No idea what a Torugo is and what it's capable of.. looks like a Anime Hulk so I'm not suprised p.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Aquaman does have some amazing strength, durability and speed fts.

Yes he does, but Toguro shoots air bullets with his thumbs, radiates some form of spiritual energy that instantly kills beings that aren't spiritually aware to a high degree, and a few other crazy things. That wasn't even him at 100% from what I recall. He was at 85% or something like that. Arthur may give him a run, but he doesn't win this.

-Pr-
Manga is comics with a different name.

You're not very good at finding loopholes, are you.

They aren't the same, and we both know it.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
You're not very good at finding loopholes, are you.

They aren't the same, and we both know it.

I thought I did well.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Yes he does, but Toguro shoots air bullets with his thumbs, radiates some form of spiritual energy that instantly kills beings that aren't spiritually aware to a high degree, and a few other crazy things. That wasn't even him at 100% from what I recall. He was at 85% or something like that. Arthur may give him a run, but he doesn't win this.

Yeah, he's most definitely a beast. I was voting for him and I wanted some people to go for Aquaman. Oh well.

DarkSaint85
I thought I did well.

You would.

Damborgson
Toguro is definitely strong, I can't imagine he's at Aquaman levels of strength though.

SquallX
People do love to hype Anime characters, and low balled Comics.

-Talk too me when Toguro can survive hits from Superman
-Talk too me when Toguro's fight can affect the world
-Talk too me when Toguro can mind ****ed giant sea creatures and pawn them
-Talk too me when Toguro can fight on a mental battle that if continued would have mind ****ed the whole World
-Talk too me when Toguro can take on an Imperiex Probe and wins.

Am definitely not the biggest Arthur's fan, but Toguro never did shit that would even give Arthur a challenge.

carver9
This is DCNU Author. You're getting your fts mixed up. Also, Toguro could replicate those fts minus the mental fts.

SquallX
This is DCNU Author. You're getting your fts mixed up. Also, Toguro could replicate those fts minus the mental fts.

laughing

So Togoro who had to use atleast 30% of his strength to lift a small fighting ring can now hurt Superman right?

You're ****ing retarted.

Cogito
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing

So Togoro who had to use atleast 30% of his strength to lift a small fighting ring can now hurt Superman right?

You're ****ing retarted. To be fair it was a pretty large fighting ring.

However, Arthur should have this.

StiltmanFTW
Harambe eats Aquaman alive

carver9
laughing

You're ****ing retarted.

Lol...the ring was huge and he wasn't even using a fraction of his power, let alone 30 percent. Yes, I believe he can hurt Superman. The guy was shooting air bullets with his thumb that was compared to a ton of bricks. And again, he did this with his thumb.

Lol at me being a retard. Cry more.

SquallX
Lol...the ring was huge and he wasn't even using a fraction of his power, let alone 30 percent. Yes, I believe he can hurt Superman. The guy was shooting air bullets with his thumb that was compared to a ton of bricks. And again, he did this with his thumb.

Lol at me being a retard. Cry more.

Yes, you are crying you moron. Saying anyone in Yu Yu Hakusho can seriously hurt Superman in a fight is retarded, let alone the weakest of the main villains.

1st of all get you're shit right, he wasn't shooting air bullets genius. It was his skin he was shooting.

2nd of all, Pieces of his skin that are compare to a ton of Bricks are supposed to do what to Superman again?

3rd of all, Arthur though he can't beat a serious Kal, can make Kal bleed if Kal allows it.

laughing Still laughing at you're retarded shit of Toguro hurting Superman.

carver9
Yes, you are crying you moron. Saying anyone in Yu Yu Hakusho can seriously hurt Superman in a fight is retarded, let alone the weakest of the main villains.

1st of all get you're shit right, he wasn't shooting air bullets genius. It was his skin he was shooting.

2nd of all, Pieces of his skin that are compare to a ton of Bricks are supposed to do what to Superman again?

3rd of all, Arthur though he can't beat a serious Kal, can make Kal bleed if Kal allows it.

laughing Still laughing at you're retarded shit of Toguro hurting Superman.

Lol...this is why I don't take you seriously when debating you about Anime characters (let alone any character). Read the scans and stop responding in this thread...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/4698885-toguro+ability+air+bullets+vol+12+%282%29.jpg

Air bullets. I'm curious. Where did you get skin from? I NEED to see scans of this.

Lol...why would I not think Toguro couldn't hurt Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.