Cybernary Vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/ST_zpseahua6vg.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/CY_zpsos6lqqkc.jpg

Dareangel
dont know who she is but she looks like the typical fighter that can kick sabretooth ass. for the past years sabretooth is just defeated by anyone. even if we go to his past, he mostly did well vs big bricks without much skills. they were the perfect big target for him. however when ever he goes up against someone who can fight and simply has fighting skills he loses big time.

Sin I AM
Cyber is cool. She's another one of those 90s creations that didnt stick. She's like a souped up lady deathstrike. Creed should win

Dareangel
to be honest i lost the count with creed. he had several upgrades with the last one being the peak allowing him easily defeat wolverine and trash deadpool. however suddenly it wasnt explained why and how he returned to being the old well known punching bag tooth. then he was killed by wolverine and ever since he was resurrected he is a walking punching bag for anyone who cares to throw a punch or a kick to his head. sad what marvel did with him. ever since wolverine is no longer one of the biggest they threw sabretooth to the trash can.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Dareangel
to be honest i lost the count with creed. he had several upgrades with the last one being the peak allowing him easily defeat wolverine and trash deadpool. however suddenly it wasnt explained why and how he returned to being the old well known punching bag tooth. then he was killed by wolverine and ever since he was resurrected he is a walking punching bag for anyone who cares to throw a punch or a kick to his head. sad what marvel did with him. ever since wolverine is no longer one of the biggest they threw sabretooth to the trash can.

Alot of those characters were clones though. Creed prime didnt really suffer bad losses

Dareangel
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Alot of those characters were clones though. Creed prime didnt really suffer bad losses

creed had good showings along with several good runs. defeating wendigo, caliban, beast, dark beast, omega red, wolverine, psylocke, black panther, cyborgs, super soldiers, cyclops, deadpool,probably more i cant remember right now. but ever since wolverine lost his special aura among the fans sabretooth suddenly lost any writing and just became a dumb assholish goon that gets beat up. in his prime he was a major ass kicker

Sin I AM
I suppose.i just dont remember any specific losses that i would attribute as lows

Zack M
Cyber is cool. She's another one of those 90s creations that didnt stick. She's like a souped up lady deathstrike. Creed should win

She's much more than lady deathstrike. She also has a battle computer similar to Midnighter and pheremones. Plus a wide variety of weapons she can use. She was last seen in the DC universe, running from ARGUS.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack M
She's much more than lady deathstrike. She also has a battle computer similar to Midnighter and pheremones. Plus a wide variety of weapons she can use. She was last seen in the DC universe, running from ARGUS.

Was i disingenuous in my post?

Zack M
I think so.

Dareangel
I suppose.i just dont remember any specific losses that i would attribute as lows

well very lows i cant recall because lets put it this way, sabretooth is not exactly a herald. so him getting beat up by daredevil, by gambit in a H2H fight several times. by calisto, psylocke, some random werewolf, jubilee , bishop once again H2H, and random 1 time in comics bricks, are not that low, as say thor getting owned by spider-man. however there are many of them specially ever since he came back and it just feels like he is a punching bag because of his healing factor. i am not even talking about his different versions from different universes like house of M and Ultimate for example where he is treated like complete shit.

Digi
I think so.

Sin did say "souped up." I'm pretty sure that's an accurate - if somewhat vague - statement that could presumably cover the stuff you mentioned.

Sin I AM
I think so.

My bad zack. Wasn't trying to come off as lowballing.

Lemme give a good summary for you. I think she's good. Ma between the two would be a wash. She's like a swiss army knife when it comes to melee weapons so it's not like creeds gonna disarm her. Like you said she has her own battle comp ( while not as explored as MNs its still good). Shes got some damn good pheromone manip. Along with her swords, horns, guns and whips she can spam tf out of creed. Shes a damn good character.

However. I dont think she has the damage soak to compete. Iirc her hf was nanobots but i cant remember how efficient they were. Im also concerned about what would happen when Creed closes the gap. At his best hed tank pretty much everything save those whips which imo would make him go beserk. Shes not weak by a long shot but that hf means shed have to put him down fast. Not sure if she can. I also dont think her pherome manip would work on him..

Better?

Zack M
I would say a souped up Midnighter. Lady Deathstrike doesn't have a computer brain. She was able to take on an army of High (Apollo level bricks) and Coda warriors.

Sin I AM
I would say a souped up Midnighter. Lady Deathstrike doesn't have a computer brain. She was able to take on an army of High (Apollo level bricks) and Coda warriors.

Now you're just being facetious. Creed stomps

Zack M
Not, IMO. She's fast enough to avoid him using her tactical mind and has even got the better of Jack in the carrier. She's beastly. She also has a reach advantage, too.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/CY_zpsi8f14yie.jpg

Sin I AM
Not, IMO. She's fast enough to avoid him using her tactical mind and has even got the better of Jack in the carrier. She's beastly. She also has a reach advantage, too.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/CY_zpsi8f14yie.jpg

Not saying she isn't but youre making it seem like creed is slow. Plus Hawks was weakened during that fight. Hardly a grand showing. I already admitted she has the edge in ranged weapons but what happens when he closes the gap? She's not exactly know for h2h and damage soak. Plus her battle computer is MN-lite. Not sure where youre getting the souped up from

"Id"
Sabretooth phucks her up.
Suck it Zack!

StyleTime
A Cybernary thread pops up like twice a year, and her primary issue remains the same: lack of appearances.

Theoretically, she could **** a whole lot of people up. If you want to leave it at that, I won't argue. She never did much due to such low exposure though.

Sabretooth would dominate a featwar pretty hard.

carver9
Originally posted by "Id"
Sabretooth phucks her up.
Suck it Zack!

Zack M
Yeah, she ****ed up 20 CODA warriors. On top of that, she used her phermones to control Majestic AND robots alike. Both Wolverine and Sabretooth have been controlled by pheremones in the past. Daken being one.

Zack M
Not saying she isn't but youre making it seem like creed is slow. Plus Hawks was weakened during that fight. Hardly a grand showing. I already admitted she has the edge in ranged weapons but what happens when he closes the gap? She's not exactly know for h2h and damage soak. Plus her battle computer is MN-lite. Not sure where youre getting the souped up from

She survived an explosion point blank and still continued to fight. Hawksmoore is durable, yet she knocked him down. Though, I think he was weakened. Cybernary would simply use her battle computer and telepathy to dodge Creed.

Sin I AM
Yeah, she ****ed up 20 CODA warriors. On top of that, she used her phermones to control Majestic AND robots alike. Both Wolverine and Sabretooth have been controlled by pheremones in the past. Daken being one.

Wolverine was killing his son once he raged out proving the pheromones can be overcome. If sabes rages which he will, i dont see how she'll compensate.

She survived an explosion point blank and still continued to fight. Hawksmoore is durable, yet she knocked him down. Though, I think he was weakened. Cybernary would simply use her battle computer and telepathy to dodge Creed.

Not seeing it. Beserker rage is pretty much always on with him.

Zack M
Wolverine was killing his son once he raged out proving the pheromones can be overcome. If sabes rages which he will, i dont see how she'll compensate.

Not seeing it. Beserker rage is pretty much always on with him.

She has more to offer in battle than Daken. You keep on missing the telepathy and battle computer on top of the pheremones. When has Sabretooth resisted Pheremones? When has Sabretooth OWNED someone who can predict his every move?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.