Oh my god...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tk__zGPNWM&feature=youtu.be

... I... I...

sad

|King Joker|
All in favor of Evan killing himself, say aye.

Kurk
He rivals Quanchi in term of ridiculousness.

Trocity
Speechless.

Kurk
Originally posted by |King Joker|
All in favor of Evan killing himself, say aye.
Nay. He is lost and needs our guidance and counseling. Telling people to kill themselves is quite rude and illegal.

chingchangwalla
He is too far gone...

MythLord
How are they still a thing?

chingchangwalla
Jensaarai cops a lot on here but Evan is way worse. Every single video of his is cancer, and I might be bold in saying this but once in a while Jen puts out a genuinely good video (Exar Kun vs Darth Vader)

Deronn_solo
Why should I care?

chingchangwalla
Christ. You could've picked anyone, and you chose fcking Violet ^

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Kurk
Nay. He is lost and needs our guidance and counseling. Telling people to kill themselves is quite rude and illegal. kys

Ursumeles
I can't see the video, lol.

SunRazer
It gets less surprising every time. By now, it's actually more surprising that it's still eliciting these sorts of responses from you guys.

chingchangwalla
Do they not account for speed? Plagueis could honestly speedblitz Kenobi at least 8 times out of 10 and force rape him the other two.

Ziggystardust
The video has its merits.

This isn't even too far off how KMC's finest and brightest would judge said match - i will be bringing screen-shots to embarrass certain people. But nevertheless, it's always funny to watch the triggering of feels happening first hand.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by SunRazer
It gets less surprising every time. By now, it's actually more surprising that it's still eliciting these sorts of responses from you guys.

Jmanghan
The only one that lasts is a saber duel, Plagueis beats Kenobi soundly tho 10/10.

Jmanghan
I think the problem with them is, they don't rely on feats and accolades very much, and more on their displays in battle.

Kurk
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Christ. You could've picked anyone, and you chose fcking Violet ^ I mean Deronn does come off as being clinically depressed...

chilled monkey
"Sigh."

Once again I am truly baffled by the complete lack of imagination and common sense so many on this board display.

Let me explain it to you; an actual fight in an actual story is NEVER as simple as "this guy is more skilled/powerful so he wins." You need to look at the little nuances and technicalities, the personalities and mind-sets of the combatants. That's how you write a good story. That's how you come up with ways for your protagonists to win against "superior" foes that still feel like a sensible outcome.

For example in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," in the episode "Fool for Love" Buffy is nearly killed by a run of the mill vampire because she was cocky and careless. Had she gone right for the kill she'd have won easily, but she did not.

Likewise, in "Princess Resurrection" Liza Wildman is able to defeat an immortal werewolf more physically powerful than her in part because he underestimated her and didn't take the fight seriously.

In this example, Jen flat-out admitted that if Plagueis knew in advance what Kenobi can do he'd just flatten him with the Force. But he DOESN'T know in advance and so won't do that because overt displays of power are not his usual M.O. Unless he gets desperate (like with those assassins), he usually goes for a more reserved approach and is generally reactive in his tactics. Just because he CAN blast Kenobi into mincemeat doesn't mean he will.

Also, unlike Venamis, Kenobi doesn't normally go for an all-out offensive. He'd put himself on the defensive. That means Plagueis won't feel the need to go all-out. This would allow Kenobi to lull him into a false sense of security and then cut him down as soon as he gets an opening.

Seriously, people need to learn to appreciate the subtleties that make these videos so much fun to watch, and the analyses that are incredibly helpful when considering how to construct fight scenes for your fan-fictions.

Also I notice no-one gives Jen or Even credit for giving a far more positive review of Plagueis's prowess as a fighter.

Cue the hate and mockery. If it's not too difficult please try to actually pay attention to my points while you're at it.

chingchangwalla
I paid attention to your points. Stop making excuses for these guys please.

Nephthys
You should just admit that you are one of these guys, "Chilled".

Plaugueis has this little thing called the Force. You might have heard of it, idk. He can sense how strong Kenobi is and then vaporise him with impunity.

chingchangwalla
Reckon Chilled is Evan himself?

JKBart
My problem with all of this is simple. I've been writing stories for about 8 years. Damn, I even wrote my own book. I understand that perfectly well.

Fighting is random. Anybody who has experience or understanding of what combat truly is - knows combat is not just "this guy is 5% better in everything - he wins". You can be better by greater amount in every field possible and still lose a fight. It's more about luck. It's about one tiny, minor mistake, some bad position, 1 bad movement among 100 others. Being better allows you to have more chances, it means your chances of that one tiny mistake are lower, but both of you are gonna have huge chances of losing, and your advantage makes this shit lower, but fighting is random, it's a mess. It depends on who got the first strike and a better position for a good hit in the face at the beginning.

And I get that. I know how it works, and I've created great amount of stories myself, with quite many fights.

I am aware that fight between Kenobi and Fisto, despite clear superiority of the first, can end with Fisto winning just because of that randomness and how combat truly works. Of course there are huge disparities, mind you - I would quite honestly consider Plagueis vs. Kenobi a fight where Kenobi can't realistically win 1 on 1.

The final question is this - who the damn cares? I know you can very well imagine a fight where somebody truly inferior like Jacen can actually defeat Palpatine without huge circumstances, because . Since I know that, what use do I have from shit like this? You're not creating a convincing story. You're not giving us a scenario where Kenobi wins against Plagueis. You're not giving me a neat fiction writing, a good scenario. You're just telling me the shit I've just described above.

Give me a good story where Kenobi gives Plagueis a good fight, a detailed one unlike "well it's totes possible". Or give me a good holistic comparison and judgement on their abilities, skills and tactics. Don't give me a half-assed shit supporting the non-detailed scenario. Give me one or another.

Fights debated on here on KMC and sites like that aren't the actual fights; it's comparing who is better. It's about giving a detailed rundown on what someone is truly capable of, and how better or worse he is. We know fights are random and can end either way until the gap between fighters is 300% (at least I know, lol).

Beniboybling
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Seriously, people need to learn to appreciate the subtleties that make these videos so much fun to watch, and the analyses that are incredibly helpful when considering how to construct fight scenes for your fan-fictions.

Also I notice no-one gives Jen or Even credit for giving a far more positive review of Plagueis's prowess as a fighter.

Cue the hate and mockery. If it's not too difficult please try to actually pay attention to my points while you're at it. No it's just nonsense, even if we were to assume that despite his prodigious sensory abilities that he'd failed to gain the full measure of Kenobi's abilities from the off, it's ridiculous to suggest that under those circumstances he'd assault an opponent of unknown ability so sloppily and overconfidently as to leave himself exposed.

There is nothing subtle or nuanced about the outcome of this fight, Plagueis attacks and ramps up his assault until Kenobi is dead.

More to the point "imagination" has no place in a logical debate, try sticking to the facts, and an outcome like this would make for shitty fan fiction.

chilled monkey
I paid attention to your points.

And yet you are unable to actually answer any of them.

Stop making excuses for these guys please.

Stop putting down these guys please. I've explained why their videos are awesome.

Originally posted by Nephthys
You should just admit that you are one of these guys, "Chilled".

I cannot do that as that would be a lie and I am NOT a liar.

And once again you are unable to actually answer any of my points.

Plaugueis has this little thing called the Force. You might have heard of it, idk. He can sense how strong Kenobi is and then vaporise him with impunity.

And yet he didn't do that with Vanamis. Or anyone. The only time he "vaporised a foe with impunity" was when he was seriously wounded and in utter desperation.

Kurk
I could see Kenobi winning against Plagueis only in a situation where the latter doesn't speed-blitz or ragdoll him. If this was a sabers only fight where neither had an augmentation advantage Kenobi would win via superior technical skill and lightsaber form advantage IMO.

Beniboybling
I could see Kenobi winning against Plagueis in a situation where the latter has no arms or legs, yeah.

Kurk
"Sigh."

Once again I am truly baffled by the complete lack of imagination and common sense so many on this board display.

Let me explain it to you; an actual fight in an actual story is NEVER as simple as "this guy is more skilled/powerful so he wins." You need to look at the little nuances and technicalities, the personalities and mind-sets of the combatants. That's how you write a good story. That's how you come up with ways for your protagonists to win against "superior" foes that still feel like a sensible outcome.

For example in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," in the episode "Fool for Love" Buffy is nearly killed by a run of the mill vampire because she was cocky and careless. Had she gone right for the kill she'd have won easily, but she did not.

Likewise, in "Princess Resurrection" Liza Wildman is able to defeat an immortal werewolf more physically powerful than her in part because he underestimated her and didn't take the fight seriously.

In this example, Jen flat-out admitted that if Plagueis knew in advance what Kenobi can do he'd just flatten him with the Force. But he DOESN'T know in advance and so won't do that because overt displays of power are not his usual M.O. Unless he gets desperate (like with those assassins), he usually goes for a more reserved approach and is generally reactive in his tactics. Just because he CAN blast Kenobi into mincemeat doesn't mean he will.

Also, unlike Venamis, Kenobi doesn't normally go for an all-out offensive. He'd put himself on the defensive. That means Plagueis won't feel the need to go all-out. This would allow Kenobi to lull him into a false sense of security and then cut him down as soon as he gets an opening.

Cue the hate and mockery. If it's not too difficult please try to actually pay attention to my points while you're at it.
I understand what you're saying, but those smaller environmental factors are too complex and variable to be included in most debates. Plagueis has no morals and knows that his natural strength lies in the force not saber combat.

TheNuisanceBird
You know it's bad when Jensaaurai tries to redirect the heat at the beginning of one of Evan's videos.

Trocity
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I could see Kenobi winning against Plagueis in a situation where the latter has no arms or legs, yeah. Rofl thumb up

Ascendancy
"Sigh."

Let me explain it to you; an actual fight in an actual story is...
We're not talking about 10,000 what-ifs and slipping on banana peels, et al. We don't assume that plot devices decide these fights. Aside from Darth Maul level hubris coming into play, Kenobi loses this every single time. Plag sizes up Kenobi in the Force regardless of having no foreknowledge. The only thing to deal with from that point is to assess his saber skill, and that's if he chooses to engage him.

EmperorSidious2
You could only get the analysis they got if you were biased. It's pretty much common sense. If Plagueis saw he was being overwhelmed with the lightsaber or couldn't get passed Kenobi he would just spam his force powers, then it's game over.

FreshestSlice
I could see Kenobi winning against Plagueis in a situation where the latter has no arms or legs, yeah.
He could probably still ragdoll him then, honestly.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
You could only get the analysis they got if you were biased. It's pretty much common sense. If Plagueis saw he was being overwhelmed with the lightsaber or couldn't get passed Kenobi he would just spam his force powers, then it's game over.

The only ones biased are the Plagueis fanboys.

"Common sense" dictates that Kenobi won't even try to "overwhelm" Plagueis with the lightsabre because Kenobi is a defensive fighter. He's also a more tactical duellist. Jensaarai1 explained that Kenobi would hold back just enough to let Plagueis think "this guy's just barely holding me off" and then catch him with a killing blow when Plagueis had been lulled into a false sense of security.

Originally posted by Kurk
I understand what you're saying, but those smaller environmental factors are too complex and variable to be included in most debates. Plagueis has no morals and knows that his natural strength lies in the force not saber combat.

Thank you. I appreciate that you actually made the effort to understand.

However it isn't just a question of morals. It's also mind-set and tactics. Opening with overt displays of power isn't Plagueis's normal M.O. In the novel the only time he goes "full throttle" is when he's in utter desperation. Every other time he shows far more restraint.

People here (not you, just in general) seem to think Plagueis will just blast Kenobi into pulp with the Force right away. If they read the novel they'd know that's too out of character for Plagueis.

Plague is attacks and ramps up his assault until Kenobi is dead.

LOL! Grievous tried that and look how well that worked out. "Ramping up the assault" just doesn't work against Kenobi.

More to the point "imagination" has no place in a logical debate, try sticking to the facts,

BORING! If this was a court case or something, sure then we'd have to stick to the facts, but Vs. matches are supposed to be FUN! It's no fun if you don't use your imagination.

and an outcome like this would make for shitty fan fiction

How? A big part of fiction is coming up with a way for the underdog to prevail.

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure there aren't any Plagueis fanboys. He ain't all that, character wise. Still shits on Kenobi tho.

Sinious
Originally posted by JKBart
My problem with all of this is simple. I've been writing stories for about 8 years. Damn, I even wrote my own book. I understand that perfectly well.

Fighting is random. Anybody who has experience or understanding of what combat truly is - knows combat is not just "this guy is 5% better in everything - he wins". You can be better by greater amount in every field possible and still lose a fight. It's more about luck. It's about one tiny, minor mistake, some bad position, 1 bad movement among 100 others. Being better allows you to have more chances, it means your chances of that one tiny mistake are lower, but both of you are gonna have huge chances of losing, and your advantage makes this shit lower, but fighting is random, it's a mess. It depends on who got the first strike and a better position for a good hit in the face at the beginning.

And I get that. I know how it works, and I've created great amount of stories myself, with quite many fights.

I am aware that fight between Kenobi and Fisto, despite clear superiority of the first, can end with Fisto winning just because of that randomness and how combat truly works. Of course there are huge disparities, mind you - I would quite honestly consider Plagueis vs. Kenobi a fight where Kenobi can't realistically win 1 on 1.

The final question is this - who the damn cares? I know you can very well imagine a fight where somebody truly inferior like Jacen can actually defeat Palpatine without huge circumstances, because . Since I know that, what use do I have from shit like this? You're not creating a convincing story. You're not giving us a scenario where Kenobi wins against Plagueis. You're not giving me a neat fiction writing, a good scenario. You're just telling me the shit I've just described above.

Give me a good story where Kenobi gives Plagueis a good fight, a detailed one unlike "well it's totes possible". Or give me a good holistic comparison and judgement on their abilities, skills and tactics. Don't give me a half-assed shit supporting the non-detailed scenario. Give me one or another.

Fights debated on here on KMC and sites like that aren't the actual fights; it's comparing who is better. It's about giving a detailed rundown on what someone is truly capable of, and how better or worse he is. We know fights are random and can end either way until the gap between fighters is 300% (at least I know, lol). Well said. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Plagueis stomps Kenobi. Whether it be the force or in lightsaber combat.

EmperorSidious2
The only ones biased are the Plagueis fanboys.

"Common sense" dictates that Kenobi won't even try to "overwhelm" Plagueis with the lightsabre because Kenobi is a defensive fighter. He's also a more tactical duellist. Jensaarai1 explained that Kenobi would hold back just enough to let Plagueis think "this guy's just barely holding me off" and then catch him with a killing blow when Plagueis had been lulled into a false sense of security

When I typed my post in both cases actually. If Kenobi does go on offense and either plagueis is being overwhelmed or he can't break through his defense, he would resort to his force powers would he not? It's not like Kenobi is on Plagueis level as a force user so the comment he doesn't just cut loose isn't a trump card you may think. Plagueis only has to use a enough to overwhelm Kenobi's force wall. To add on the saber thing, Plagueis hates saber combat so he would 1) try and finish it as quick as possible and if he couldn't he would resort to force power 2) going off Evan and Jens logic he's more reactive so if he's not being attacked and he's the one attacking and he can't break through Kenobi's guard then he will go force power, and 3) if he can avoid saber combat he will and he'll just use force powers. So really at the end of the day Plagueis is a force user at heart and he will use them the moment he either feels threatened, he's not getting any where, or to avoid using his saber.

Beniboybling
LOL! Grievous tried that and look how well that worked out. "Ramping up the assault" just doesn't work against Kenobi.Ignoring the fact that Kenobi was actually overwhelmed, Plagueis is better than Grievous in every practical way...Coming up with contrived ways to dress up cancer is not "fun" in my books, it's headache inducing. smile

SunRazer
Some of these people are stupider than Brisbane fruit shop owners, lol.

Dark-Kenshin
You could only get the analysis they got if you were biased. It's pretty much common sense. If Plagueis saw he was being overwhelmed with the lightsaber or couldn't get passed Kenobi he would just spam his force powers, then it's game over. I don't think they're saying Kenobi is going to overwhelm Plagueis. It sounds like they're saying he's going to lull Plagueis into a false sense of security and then suddenly seize victory the moment it presents itself, like he did with Maul, Grievous and Anakin. Anyways, I think they're arguing from the standpoint of CIS, whereas the presumption on forum boards is that CIS is off.

darthbane77
My friend Noah shared this on Facebook, he was just as disgusted as the rest of us.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
I don't think they're saying Kenobi is going to overwhelm Plagueis. It sounds like they're saying he's going to lull Plagueis into a false sense of security and then suddenly seize victory the moment it presents itself, like he did with Maul, Grievous and Anakin. Anyways, I think they're arguing from the standpoint of CIS, whereas the presumption on forum boards is that CIS is off.

EXACTLY!

Thank you! I am so glad someone here is smart enough to get it.

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Anyways, I think they're arguing from the standpoint of CIS, whereas the presumption on forum boards is that CIS is off.

Exactly. That's the problem with forum boards. They don't accurately portray the characters.

When I typed my post in both cases actually. If Kenobi does go on offense and either plagueis is being overwhelmed or he can't break through his defense, he would resort to his force powers would he not?

No because Kenobi would hold back enough to trick him into thinking "He's barely holding me off. I'll soon be through his defence" and then cut Plagueis down when he makes a mistake. See Dark-Kenshin's excellent post above.

DarthAnt66
Chilled, I'm genuinely curious on why you post on a forum every member views you as extremely stupid and disagrees with you on everything you say?

I really don't understand that.

EmperorSidious2
EXACTLY!

Thank you! I am so glad someone here is smart enough to get it.

Exactly. That's the problem with forum boards. They don't accurately portray the characters.

No because Kenobi would hold back enough to trick him into thinking "He's barely holding me off. I'll soon be through his defence" and then cut Plagueis down when he makes a mistake. See Dark-Kenshin's excellent post above.

That's how Evan and Jen saw it. That's there perspective. However, when you look at Plagueis he isn't a deulist. He doesn't care enough about deuling. He doesn't have to be a master deulist to beat Kenobi. He's a more than enough proficient master of the force. Plagueis will end this with hai force powers before Kenobi has any sort opputunity to kill him with his saber.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Chilled, I'm genuinely curious on why you post on a forum every member views you as extremely stupid and disagrees with you on everything you say?

Two reasons.

1) I find some discussion topics here to be genuinely interesting and like to throw my two pennies into them.

2) I am entitled to my opinion and I refuse to let a bunch of bullies push me around. If I stopped posting that would be letting the bullies control my life. Also I don't care if "every member views me as extremely stupid" because I know better.

Trocity
Your life sucks.

MythLord
Seriously, Chilled, log-out already.

chingchangwalla
I am entitled to my opinion and I refuse to let a bunch of bullies push me around.
Christ, LMFAO

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Trocity
Your life sucks.

That's really funny coming from someone who has nothing better to do than insult someone just for having a different opinion.

Originally posted by MythLord
Seriously, Chilled, log-out already.

Nope. I have the right to be here and to state my opinions. Like I said, I will not be pushed around.

Am I hurting people? Am I breaking any laws? No. So what exactly is the problem with me stating my thoughts on this matter?

DarthAnt66
Every time you post, God reveals his wrath by burning an Ethiopian village.

So yes, you are hurting people.

Ursumeles

Lmfao. 10000 posts by chilled->WWIII?

Dread Dark

Arent you the Revan fan Ive been told so much about?

Cuz I have questions for you in those regards.

Ursumeles
He is the Lord and savior of all Revan fans, yeah.

Dread Dark
He has a rep....so Ive heard but I dont think it's that level of fan.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Dread Dark
He has a rep....so Ive heard but I dont think it's that level of fan.
He has multiple Revan respect therads, as well as RT from several of his allies and enemies, and his debating Skill is one of the reasons, that Revan is ranked as high, as he is. So, yeah, he is exactly that.

Dread Dark
So how high does the greatest Revan fanboy have for his Idol.
Is it godlike Proportions......cuz I doubt that.

To me Revan at his best is at Sidious TPM in force power.
Sabers is......I can say Obi wan levels without the Godlike form 3.

Ursumeles
Revan is sub-TPM Sidious, lmfao.
There are a few force Users above Revan; Luke, Sidious, Yoda, Valkorion, Plagueis, UnuThul...

Dread Dark
Those are obvious...easy mode characters.

I dont agree with sub (TPM) Sidious...why because he is Sidious and only the obvious chosen movie era characters can be equal or above?

From what I see from Revan I find his accomplishments SoR, to be impressive.

Ursumeles
TPM Sidious stomped Maul, is 30 generations more powerful than Bane, is stated to be the strongest Sith of all time after Plagueuis died, iirc. So, yeah.

Dread Dark
So.....the higher the generation the more powerful?

Thats...just laughable....

So correct me if im wrong but the the higher the gen the more powerful they are?
Thats like saying Luke ESB (because he is in that generation) can stomp anyone before him because...........time and generations.

Thats a terrible way to measure power, time over power......

Ursumeles
Lol. No, it is stated that each Sithlord of the Banite Sith Lord is stronger than the one before.
So, Sidious>Plagueis>Tenebrous>Tenebrous Master>>>>>>Vectivus>>>Cognus>Zannah>Bane

Dread Dark
Yes that too

Do you any idea how laugable that Banite thing is?

YES I know the source book of where that was written, but it can be easily disparged with how they beat there masters.

Zannah was getting wrecked by Bane and she accomplished her task via nexus and tendrils. So pure power or skill with the blade (though her form 3 is good)

Cognus over Zannah was quite obvious from the get go, her ability to **** the force connection is like fighting a SFV match with laggy connection, Zannah cannot really win under those circumstances.

idk bout Tenebrouss fighting prowess other than him being smart, that can perhaps be a HUGE factor in his win.

Sidious over plagueis....(at the time of his murder was as ambigous as Banes)
Sidious found his master drunk on a bed and when he electricuted him he didnt even TRY to defend himself Even after his death Sidious has to double take MULTIPLE times hell he even wondered if he even killed him.

DOE Banes death is so MOOT because that essence transfer, here is my evidence essence transfer takes the victim COMPLETELY right. SO why in HELL IS ZANNAHS hand twitching like Banes?

Easy SHE LOST, Bane however is smart planner he would say "Darth Bane is dead.." to perserve his belief of the Rule of two.
Which supports this is Yoda finding Darth Banes burial ground....how did it get there?
His body was melted and turned to ash unless someon would pick up his ash put it into armor and make a tomb.
Darth Zannah...wouldnt do that she wanted his title and nothing else.
My theory is that he transfered from apprentice to apprentice until someon caught on and actually killed him.
Cuasing the apprentice to honor his accomplishments of making it that far and give him a proper burial.
I mean why else isnt Zannah or Cognus having a role....maybe he took them over, and kept with HIS rule of two. He is the founder of it yes, and im sure he can change that as he pleases.

Ursumeles
It is stated that every Student is above their master, lel. Zannah~Bane in their fight, and she was growing stronger after his death. Same with Tenebrous and Plagueis and Plagueis and Sidious.

Dread Dark
I have yet to see her power or any source on that.
Yes things can be stated..but how they bested there masters in the initials....no.
Now yes they can be stronger but by how much compared to there masters with how much EACH of them didnt truly win "clean" more or less circumstantial.

THis time thing can be taken out easily with that.

So Bane as of DOE was over Zannah DOE obviously right

as time progress (wether Bane possessed Zannah or not) it can make sense that she would powerful but I dont think the margin would great perhaps SLIGHTLY over DOE Bane.

But that ending makes me wonder if Darth Bane.....perhaps.......did that on purpose.

Lets use the generation thing with the Theory I have, DOE Bane was powerful, im VERY SURE as time progessess he would become stronger then he was before.

Darth Bane was a man who cared little for names just his Order.
He changed his name multiple times whats to stop him from borrowing Zannah's name as well?
Because if he said "Darth Zannah is dead" the Rule of Two's very name would be ruined, making Cognus rather disinterested and would view Bane as a hypocrite.
Darth Bane is alot smarter than that, so the loss of his name would be necessary to keep the Rule of Two stable.
Im sure he stated that on purpose to keep his identidy as an essence transfer user secret.

chilled monkey

I really don't understand what the problem is. You have your opinion. I have mine. What exactly is it that upsets people so much?

Nephthys
You're cool. Don't listen to that jackass.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Dread Dark
I have yet to see her power or any source on that.
Yes things can be stated..but how they bested there masters in the initials....no.
Now yes they can be stronger but by how much compared to there masters with how much EACH of them didnt truly win "clean" more or less circumstantial.

THis time thing can be taken out easily with that.

So Bane as of DOE was over Zannah DOE obviously right

as time progress (wether Bane possessed Zannah or not) it can make sense that she would powerful but I dont think the margin would great perhaps SLIGHTLY over DOE Bane.

But that ending makes me wonder if Darth Bane.....perhaps.......did that on purpose.

Lets use the generation thing with the Theory I have, DOE Bane was powerful, im VERY SURE as time progessess he would become stronger then he was before.

Darth Bane was a man who cared little for names just his Order.
He changed his name multiple times whats to stop him from borrowing Zannah's name as well?
Because if he said "Darth Zannah is dead" the Rule of Two's very name would be ruined, making Cognus rather disinterested and would view Bane as a hypocrite.
Darth Bane is alot smarter than that, so the loss of his name would be necessary to keep the Rule of Two stable.
Im sure he stated that on purpose to keep his identidy as an essence transfer user secret.
It is stated that Banes essence isn't in Zannahs body.

Dread Dark
Then why is her hand twitching at the end?

Its those things is what makes me think.

Also essence transfer takes over the person COMPLETELY, no trace of the victim is left behind.

So why is a HINT of Bane in Zannah it really makes one think when using essence transfer.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Ursumeles
It is stated that Banes essence isn't in Zannahs body.

Lol, of course you'd think that you sheeple. True Banites know better.

Ursumeles
Lol, of course you'd think that you sheeple. True Banites know better.
Palpatine is the only true Sith. If Bane would have tried to live in him, then would happen that:
-no picture, as posting pics if dead bodies would get me banned-
@Dread Dark http://www.drewkarpyshyn.com/spoiler.htm

Nephthys
Bane is the Sith'ari. He is Sithinfinate.

Dread Dark
Drew is a very......controversial writer IMO, and has alot of plot holes.
This is coming from the man who made the Revan Novel, COMPLETELY IGNORED Jedi Exiles power and character.
Hell the events of Revans book took place a year after KOTOR 2.....one would think there would be whisper....a MENTION of that Jedi purge.

Turned Revan's story into a.....i wont even go further.

Also I HEAVILY doubt Banes essence transfer made it as far as Plaguies or Teneborus

I would say in theory 3 generations before, as someone DID catch up to his ways...and what he doing.

Why say this, because of his burial ground his tomb Yoda found....SOMEONE buried him as he died a final death.

MythLord
The Banite line is canon. When a Master dies, the apprentice eventually surpasses them.

TheMuser
So basically the guy claiming Nova/Jen1 are right (A position I find absurd in the extreme) has made the best arguments here....everyone else is just trolling....Look, I knew KMC sucked, but this is beyond what I possibly could have predicted.

Beniboybling
Let me help you:

http://i.imgur.com/lHO3ABQ.png

Ursumeles
thumb up

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by TheMuser
So basically the guy claiming Nova/Jen1 are right (A position I find absurd in the extreme) has made the best arguments here....everyone else is just trolling....Look, I knew KMC sucked, but this is beyond what I possibly could have predicted.

So you are saying we should actually put effort into proving Plagueis > Kenobi.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by TheMuser
So, you are saying random bullshit>quotes that prove that the late Banites are vastly superior to Bane?
Lmfao

YousufKhan1212
@chilled money: This is my reaction to all to all of your posts:

https://youtu.be/o5n0PRnlyXU?t=10m13s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.