JSA vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
The Justice Society of America - Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Wildcat, Hawkman, Hector Hall, Power Girl, Mr. Terrific, Sand, Stargirl, Doctor Mid-Nite

In character; Thanos has 1 week of preparation time; Standard equipment; Post-Crisis JSA, 616 Pre-Secret Wars Thanos

Blood lusted; Thanos has 1 week of preparation time; Standard equipment; Post-Crisis JSA, 616 Pre-Secret Wars Thanos

Bonus. In character; Cosmic Cube Thanos; The JSA are joined by Atom Smasher, Captain Marvel, Hawkgirl, Hourman and Obsidian; Post-Crisis JSA, 616 Pre-Secret Wars Thanos

*If Thanos stomps the bonus round, the JSA are also aided by Jakeem Thunder and Damage.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/c44d29d02a06a49cc593f8939447ed5f/tumblr_mji0v69YeB1r89a2ho1_400.jpg

Insane Titan
Thanos either stomps or gets stomped is my prediction for answers in this thread

Digi
In the first, I'd take Thanos. He has the prep, and he'd eventually wear down Alan. Only Fate is a tricky threat from his perspective, and Hector's showings aren't necessarily the most reliable. Everyone else is just a nuisance to Thanos.

The Thunderbolt is the only one that could conceivably match the Cube in a reasonably well-fought matchup, so Thanos stomps the bonus round and probably whips the JSA even with the final additions. Too much he can do before Jakeem has the Thunderbolt account for everything.

Zack M
Pretty much.

LordofBrooklyn
THANOS DIES!!!!

Genii96
One week of prep?
Thanos

tkitna
Yeah, one week of prep is more than enough for Thanos.

LordofBrooklyn
How can he handle the power of the Starheart AND the Starheart and Shadowlands?

RealityWarper
The JSA can win all rounds but the bonus with a good teamwork.

beatboks
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
How can he handle the power of the Starheart AND the Starheart and Shadowlands?

The round that Obsidian is in Thanos has a cosmic cube.

THAT'S HOW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.