Sith happens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Scenario: The Galactic Empire has crushed the rebels, Luke has killed Vader, turned to the dark side and Darth Sideous wishes to expand into the Marvel and DC Universes. To do so he selects the two most powerful Force sensitives; Dr Doom and Adam Magus from the Marvelverse and General Zod and Sinestro from the DCU, that he can find.
Which two would most likely have the stronger connection to the dark side?

Sin I AM
Team 2. Even i suppose.

The force is beneath doom.

SquallX
The Force wouldn't really do anything for either team really.

What extra power can the force lend to them that would even have anyone from either team waste there time learning about it?

Even worse, all 4 of these guys are megalomaniacs, i see no reason why they would even serve a guy they can kill with just a pinky flip.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SquallX
The Force wouldn't really do anything for either team really.

What extra power can the force lend to them that would even have anyone from either team waste there time learning about it?

Even worse, all 4 of these guys are megalomaniacs, i see no reason why they would even serve a guy they can kill with just a pinky flip. I mean, manipulating black holes, force lightning that can fry planets.

And draining planets to increase their own power.

Though Palpatine really only knows how to do 2 of those things, and Luke knows how to do the other.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Doom is beneath The Ones and Abeloth, but that's it, as far as Star Wars is concerned.

Trocity
Tilotny throws a shape at them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.