Spider-Man/w Colossus powers vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In this thread Spider-man has added to his own powers Colossus' skin, strength, & durability. No bfr.

Digi
I don't have a good sense of the gap between Herc and Colossus. I know there is one, but could Colossus do lasting damage to Herc? If the answer is no, all Pete's power does is lengthen the fight, not change the outcome.

golem370
But if Spider-Man can hurt much more power people as in Firelord, Titania, Thor then imagine an amped Spider-Man with what 10x strength increase specially with tougher/harder fists and feet. Where Colossus could hit Herc 2 times before Herc hits him once with Spider-Man speed, agility, & reflexes he might or should hit Herc 20 times just a thought.

Digi
Sort of. He hit FL with a LOT more than just punches. And he annoyed Thor more than hurt him. And titania is nowhere near those two, so it's not surprising he hurt her. Point is, Herc may be beyond Colossus's ability to meaningfully harm, extra speed or not. Because at this level, Pete isn't adding extra power. Just reaction speed.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Digi
I don't have a good sense of the gap between Herc and Colossus. I know there is one, but could Colossus do lasting damage to Herc? If the answer is no, all Pete's power does is lengthen the fight, not change the outcome.

This. I always thought that at those levels things like martial arts, agility become inconsequential. Its never seen once u pass the meta tier. So writers either completely ignore it or deem it silly for a class 100 to be flipping around like a ballet dancer.

Originally posted by golem370
But if Spider-Man can hurt much more power people as in Firelord, Titania, Thor then imagine an amped Spider-Man with what 10x strength increase specially with tougher/harder fists and feet. Where Colossus could hit Herc 2 times before Herc hits him once with Spider-Man speed, agility, & reflexes he might or should hit Herc 20 times just a thought.

Mentioning pis moments doesn't strengthen your argument

h1a8
Colossus has always been able to affect characters on Savage Hulks level in comics. He has even KOed Hulk.
This would be a very easy fight for Spider-Man.

Also know that Thing can consistently affect Namor. Namor is not very far from Hercules. Colossus and Thing are peers with Colossus having the slight edge.

Mindship
Spider-Man has always been good at using his environment to take down more powerful opponents. With extra strength and durability, I could see punch, dodge, repeat + tactical environmental deployment ---> victory.

Although, this may also depend on which version of Herc is used here.

Dareangel
Here is my opinion. if we give spider man colossus strength, its not like it will be spider man strength + colossus strength. he will have colossus strength. secondly having his metal skin will probably make spidy slower. his agility and speed will take a step back. by how much? i dont know. i think he will still be faster than herc and more agile. combine that with spider sense and his new strength and durability, i think he will be able to take herc down but only because of the next reason: i dont think colossus strength is enough to take out Herc. however spiderman has his speed. even with the metal skin he will be fast enough (at least faster than colossus) to add more velocity into his punches. which will make him punch harder than colossus. so i think this version of spiderman will take hercules down.

golem370
The added mass from the metal skin might effect his overal speed but the added strength should counter it he limbs might not be as limber..

h1a8
Originally posted by Dareangel
Here is my opinion. if we give spider man colossus strength, its not like it will be spider man strength + colossus strength. he will have colossus strength. secondly having his metal skin will probably make spidy slower. his agility and speed will take a step back. by how much? i dont know. i think he will still be faster than herc and more agile. combine that with spider sense and his new strength and durability, i think he will be able to take herc down but only because of the next reason: i dont think colossus strength is enough to take out Herc. however spiderman has his speed. even with the metal skin he will be fast enough (at least faster than colossus) to add more velocity into his punches. which will make him punch harder than colossus. so i think this version of spiderman will take hercules down. Colossus does have the strength to take down Herc. It would just be more hits than it would take Herc to take down Colossus. Colossus and Thing have far too many showings where they can significantly effect or even ko beings on the level of Namor and Above.

If writer's felt that Colossus couldn't affect Hercules significantly then one of them wouldn't have bothered having Thor dodge a Colossus haymaker.
Colossus wouldn't have been able to ko Hulk, etc.

h1a8
The added mass from the metal skin might effect his overal speed but the added strength should counter it he limbs might not be as limber.. +1

Also Spidey's normal strength was around 15 tons. Colossus is just half a ton. He can still sling that much weight around like a toy. I can lift over 150lb over my head. Just image what I can do if I weighed 5lb (30x less than my strength). Adding in Colossus strength and then Spidey won't miss a beat.

Dareangel
Originally posted by h1a8
Colossus does have the strength to take down Herc. It would just be more hits than it would take Herc to take down Colossus. Colossus and Thing have far too many showings where they can significantly effect or even ko beings on the level of Namor and Above.

If writer's felt that Colossus couldn't affect Hercules significantly then one of them wouldn't have bothered having Thor dodge a Colossus haymaker.
Colossus wouldn't have been able to ko Hulk, etc.

thats your opinion. i dont think colossus can take hercules out with punches.
namor is great but herc is above namor is both strength and durability.
Thor doesnt like to get hit in the face. i think you wouldnt want to get punched in the face by a 12 year old, even if he cant Knock you out.
i dont recall colossus KO hulk. i recall colossus using all his skills on hulk but then hulk just grabs him and sends him flying. colossus couldnt even knock hulk down with his hits and only was able to use sweep attack to tackle him. but if that did happen then
spiderman also knocked hulk out. namor did it with a punch. everybody have high showings and low ones. colossus is not on those levels. colossus is on the level of trading punches from AM to PM with thing and sasquatch. Herc is another league.

Dareangel
The added mass from the metal skin might effect his overal speed but the added strength should counter it he limbs might not be as limber..

strength does not equal speed. being able to lift weight doesnt make you faster or bodybuilders would be the fastest humans out there. spiderman has his agility and speed not because of his strength, but because his speed and agility are powers on their own. those powers will be effected by extra weight from metal skin and extra strength wont change it.

golem370
Well the stronger your legs the faster he would be imo plus it what ever Pete would weight being 5foot10 with Colossus' skin and build Colossus when changing gains almost a 11 to 12 inches. Let me clarify It would be Colossus skin strength durability on Spider-Man frame.

JayDaDon
The speed that spidey throws punches with DEFINITELY effects the damage per square inch. 10 tons hitting you with the speed of a bullet will be far more devastating than one that hits with the speed of a normal punch. Collosus would definitely hurt Herc in a fight. Thor couldn't just stand there and smile as Collossus punches him, neither would Herc. I got Spidey taking this.

golem370
Originally posted by Digi
Sort of. He hit FL with a LOT more than just punches. And he annoyed Thor more than hurt him. And titania is nowhere near those two, so it's not surprising he hurt her. Point is, Herc may be beyond Colossus's ability to meaningfully harm, extra speed or not. Because at this level, Pete isn't adding extra power. Just reaction speed.

Digi I think Thor was more then annoyed he felt he had to do somethingor he was going down. One of the best pics is Spider-Man twirling a three ton wrecking ball over like Thor with his hammer.

carver9
Colossus has always been able to affect characters on Savage Hulks level in comics. He has even KOed Hulk.
This would be a very easy fight for Spider-Man.

Also know that Thing can consistently affect Namor. Namor is not very far from Hercules. Colossus and Thing are peers with Colossus having the slight edge.

Hulk was weakened but the additional power does play a huge role here. Giving this to Spiderman if he retains his speed and agility.

Magnon
Yeah, Spider-Man wins unless this power transfer slows him down.

ghostman
the **** is stiltman at?

JayDaDon
Let him sit these threads out for a while. #Superpoweredlivesmatter

Dareangel
Well the stronger your legs the faster he would be imo plus it what ever Pete would weight being 5foot10 with Colossus' skin and build Colossus when changing gains almost a 11 to 12 inches. Let me clarify It would be Colossus skin strength durability on Spider-Man frame.

lets put it this way. if spiderman gets stronger. will he become faster and more agile? i think the answer would be no because it has nothing to do with his agility and speed. 2 sperate abilities. the metal skin IMO will slow him down even with added strength and effect the agility and speed

h1a8
lets put it this way. if spiderman gets stronger. will he become faster and more agile? i think the answer would be no because it has nothing to do with his agility and speed. 2 sperate abilities. the metal skin IMO will slow him down even with added strength and effect the agility and speed

F=ma

Increase the mass and force (strength) by the same factor and the acceleration doesn't change. Petes mass and strength will increase by the same factor (isn't that a coincidence?). But he will be slightly less aerodynamic. So his speed should slightly reduce.

DarkSaint85
You think the relatively vast increase in strength is negated by his slightly thicker skin????

celeyhyga17
Herc

golem370

If this were true then why do athletes work out? The answer is to get stronger to improve their times or two lift heavier weight.

JayDaDon
Its arguable the metal would slow him down a bit, but he already has such a vast speed advantage herc would still be getting pummelled from every direction.

golem370
Lets guess Colossus lifts 500 tons and Spider-Man lifts 10 that means he lifts 50x more then Spider-Man and then lets say Colossus weights 500lbs after change before change he weights 250lbs, Peter is 170lbs guess he might weight 340lbs with the metal skin 50x plus the strength increase with only double the weight.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You think the relatively vast increase in strength is negated by his slightly thicker skin????

15 tons vs. 100 tons.
150lbs. Vs. 1000lbs.

This is the same factor.

golem370
But hasn't Colossus lifted more then 100 tons and doesn't he weight 500lbs

DarkSaint85
15 tons vs. 100 tons.
150lbs. Vs. 1000lbs.

This is the same factor.

Where are you getting these numbers from??

What does it have to do with anything???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.