Could Darth Zannah replicate Revan's Star Forge feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Zannah is thrown onto the Star Forge and has to kill everything without aid and beat Malak. Based on Zannah's showings does she have the endurance/skill to replicate Revan's feat?

JKBart
That's not fair, Revan had two party members

chingchangwalla
Zannah could not.

Nephthys
Zannah is pretty limited in her skillset. Her lightsaber style isn't geared towards fighting mass opponents and her force attacks aren't based around quick, spammable attacks like lightning.

That said she can probably blitz or ragdoll her way through the star forge and then clown Malak in 1v1. Not sure if the OP means she has to kill everything or not, cuz she could probably stealth through everything instead.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Her lightsaber style isn't geared towards fighting mass opponents
Yeah it is.

DarthAnt66
She genuinely might die to the first wave of Dark Jedi. At best she makes it a couple rounds.

They're comparably skilled, have a wider range of attacks, and might be able to resist her sorcery.

She has little chance cutting through them all, even worse of a chance fighting Shan, and no chance beating Malak.

chingchangwalla
Her inability to attack with a Saber is alarming and if those ****ing god awful spells don't work she can't do anything.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
She genuinely might die to the first wave of Dark Jedi. At best she makes it a couple rounds.

They're comparably skilled, have a wider range of attacks, and might be able to resist her sorcery.

She has little chance cutting through them all, even worse of a chance fighting Shan, and no chance beating Malak.

QFT

darthbane77
No, not even close.

Dark-Kenshin
She wouldn't even be able to replicate Revan's twin Terentatek feat.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Considering that her sorcery took hold of every opponent she faced instantly, including a skilled Jedi master even while aided by BM, with I believe the exception of only Bane being able to survive the illusions, I'd say it's highly unlikely that the Dark Jedi come through it. If there's a comparable feat of theirs making it probable no worries, just not aware of anything suggesting that the would recover at all, let alone in time to come back to their wits before she cuts them down.

As to saber skills, Bane specifically trained her to wait out opponents and take them in weakness, so she would likely fare well even with their numbers. Still, with her sorcery I doubt there are many she would even have to face, and that's if, as Nepthys suggests, she doesn't cloak her way through.

Lastly, feel free to reply to this, but if you're going to come with insults of any kind don't bother with it, I'll simply ignore anything you write. I'm here for debates, not childishness. Just being up front about that, it got old quickly.

JKBart
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Considering that her sorcery took hold of every opponent she faced instantly, including a skilled Jedi master even while aided by BM, with I believe the exception of only Bane being able to survive the illusions, I'd say it's highly unlikely that the Dark Jedi come through it. If there's a comparable feat of theirs making it probable no worries, just not aware of anything suggesting that the would recover at all, let alone in time to come back to their wits before she cuts them down.

As to saber skills, Bane specifically trained her to wait out opponents and take them in weakness, so she would likely fare well even with their numbers. Still, with her sorcery I doubt there are many she would even have to face, and that's if, as Nepthys suggests, she doesn't cloak her way through.

Lastly, feel free to reply to this, but if you're going to come with insults of any kind don't bother with it, I'll simply ignore anything you write. I'm here for debates, not childishness. Just being up front about that, it got old quickly.

Problem is, her mind-raping sorcery skills were pretty much always targeted towards one specific individual. Problem with Star Forge is not the quality of the enemy forces, but rather the quantity. She's not fast enough to use Sorcery on everybody coming her way.

Stealth is completely another story tho.

Ascendancy
I do concede that we have no evidence that she can cast a wide net with her sorcery. It's suggested from the fight with Lsu's apprentice that at least early on she could only target one person at a time. Assuming that, even if she can direct it quickly, a large force would be an issue, even blending that and her saber skills. We're also given very little else that she can do directly. We know how strong she was mentally by surviving Bane's essence transfer in their final battle, and that she was certainly a much more capable duelist, but Drew left her pretty flat in terms of giving her a real repertoire of abilities.

Toss her a nexus to summon up her tentacles and this is a cakewalk, hah. This would be weird for her in the situational, though, given how limited the descriptions are of her in combat outside of facing Bane. She's very powerful, but there's a ridiculous amount left to the imagination in terms of all she learned from the holocrons and Sith texts/scrolls that Bane gave her.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ascendancy

As Bart mentioned, quantity is a massive factor here. She can only unleash her sorcery when given a break, and waves after waves of Dark Jedi isn't giving that to her.

Even if she manages to fight through the waves, which she isn't capable of (Darth Bane isn't either, obviously), Shan would slap her down without much of a sweat.

And then god forbid a confrontation with Malak, who would eat her alive. laughing out loud

SunRazer
She'd never get past Malak, yeah.

Azronger
Her Force abilities would get her to Malak but that's where she stops.

S_W_LeGenD
No.

Azronger
Alright, does everyone genuinely - I really mean genuinely - believe a bunch of random Dark Jedi is going to stop someone who was one-shotting Jedi, disintegrating limbs, flying, and tanking dark side storms, as a child?

To put that into perspective, Vitiate conquered a planet as a child and he didn't show half the abilities Zannah did.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Azronger
Alright, does everyone genuinely believe a bunch of random Dark Jedi is going to stop someone who was one-shotting Jedi, disintegrating limbs, flying, and tanking dark side storms, as a child?
No. She beats all, but mayba Malak.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Azronger
Alright, does everyone genuinely - I really mean genuinely - believe a bunch of random Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi born in the the golden age of Jedi Order, Dark Jedi that were among the elite due to the fact that neither Revan nor Malak would stupid enough to have mooks guarding them. Dark Jedi that were being assisted by powerful war droids, Dark Jedi that were slaughtering the Jedi strike teams that first engaged them.

Is it outright impossible for the elite to beat Zannah? I mean lets just consider the fact that Bane was dealing with nameless Sith Assassins while being constantly amped by his suit.

I'd say she stomps two, three or even maybe four? But lets acknowledged that even Revan required help during that engagement, and we all know Revan is a bamf Gary Stu

Azronger
They're coming in waves, she isn't facing all of them at once. And like you said, she's going to stomp small groups like that, so I'd say she has a fair chance to get to Malak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.