Could Mara Jade replicate Ven Zallow's feat against Malgus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Mara replaces Zallow as the Jedi temple defender in the Sacking of Coruscant. Same circumstances as Zallow had i,e she's already clowned all of the Sith, and Malgus has noticed her as the most powerful Jedi on the field.

cs_zoltan
No, because she wouldn't die.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

UCanShootMyNova

JKBart
No, she would get stomped

S_W_LeGenD
I don't think that Mara Jade can cope with Darth Malgus's ferocity and raw power out in the open.

Jmanghan

MythLord

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I don't think that Mara Jade can cope with Darth Malgus's ferocity and raw power out in the open.

Legend. Nobody among the PT crowd appreciates Malgus more then me. But if Mara is able to deal with Caedus even taking into account her prep she should be capable of dealing with Malgus.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Legend. Nobody among the PT crowd appreciates Malgus more then me. But if Mara is able to deal with Caedus even taking into account her prep she should be capable of dealing with Malgus.
Mara Jade lured Darth Caedus into a setting of her choice (i.e. a large cave) and managed to compromise his well-being during the early phase of her confrontation (i.e. burying him beneath debris). She still failed.

Darth Malgus can take lot of punishment and utterly dominate Mara Jade. He has dominated foes with superior showings then her.

UCanShootMyNova
As I'm sure you're aware Caedus is also a physical tank who has often drawn power from his injuries. Location of her choosing or not she still kept up with him and if Caedus didn't dominate her Malgus sure as heck won't be doing so.

I'd like to hear about these other opponents Malgus has dominated with better feats. And please provide examples aside from the choking mechanic in the False Emperor fight as I can already tell that that will be a point of contention.

UCanShootMyNova
Looking forward to your response in the morning. Night Legend.

S_W_LeGenD
As I'm sure you're aware Caedus is also a physical tank who has often drawn power from his injuries. Location of her choosing or not she still kept up with him and if Caedus didn't dominate her Malgus sure as heck won't be doing so.
In that battle, Darth Caedus was far from his A-game.

I'd like to hear about these other opponents Malgus has dominated with better feats. And please provide examples aside from the choking mechanic in the False Emperor fight as I can already tell that that will be a point of contention.
Sure.

Aryn Leener: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/s_w_legend/blog/aryn-leener-respect-thread/102062/

Satele Shan: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/satele-shan-respect-thread/103104/

Do also keep in mind that Ven Zallow and Kao Cen Darach were extraordinarily skilled with a Lightsaber.

UCanShootMyNova
What superior showings do Aryn Leneer and Satele Shan have? No need to link their RT's. I'm aware of their capabilities.

Ursumeles
Go Syn!

S_W_LeGenD
What superior showings do Aryn Leneer and Satele Shan have? No need to link their RT's. I'm aware of their capabilities.
You explain to me how Mara Jade is better than them. I do not have time for lengthy explanations.

Ursumeles
Beating Corran Horn, while poisoned.

UCanShootMyNova
Caedus is a superior to prime Vader. Vader was capable of simultaneously dueling 4 Jedi at once and facing dozens of Jedi and surviving long enough against them for reinforcements to arrive. Both of these feats occur before his prime. While Hope Satele blitzing Sith warriors is impressive I don't think it trumps Mara's ability to duel as a near equal with Caedus ( even taking into account the circumstances involved ) given the prior scaling I just provided. As for Aryn her best feats are being scaled off of Malgus and you can probably see why it's pointless to attempt to scale Malgus off a character who's best feat is their performance against him.

Darth Truculent
Is everyone forgetting that Mara was a former fully trained Emperor's Hand aka Assassin? She would be more than a match for Malgus in close quarter combat not to mention personally trained by Luke in lightsaber combat and became one of the most powerful NJO Jedi Masters.

*Malgus never had to fight against a species that was hell bent on killing all Force users and nearly succeeded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.