Where can I find a sith holocron?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Obviously I'm too far away from Moraband / Korriban, so where can I find one? I need to learn the nature of the dark side so I can defeat Quanchi for once and for all and achieve true power.

SunRazer
You can loot the facsimiles in the Jedi Temple.

chingchangwalla
You've already defeated Quanchi. He's done.

Ziggystardust
He'll be back from the ashes. Far stronger and more willfull than ever.

chingchangwalla
When Maul beats Vader, he will destroy everyone but until then, we are safe.

cs_zoltan
There's a blood ritual that you could use to summon one. You need to use your own blood though, because it binds the holocron to the blood. You need roughly 5 liters of blood.

Beniboybling
thumb up

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
There's a blood ritual that you could use to summon one. You need to use your own blood though, because it binds the holocron to the blood. You need roughly 5 liters of blood.
More information, please smile

Kurk
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
When Maul beats Vader, he will destroy everyone but until then, we are safe.
If Maul defeats Vader 1 on 1 I will resign from KMC and maybe quit Star Wars altogether.
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Where?

Nephthys
Try ebay.

Deronn_solo
Try sucking a cock - heard it works like a charm.

JKBart
The cock has to be black and at least 15 cm, tho

Kurk
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Try sucking a cock - heard it works like a charm. Too vague

Kurk
Originally posted by JKBart
The cock has to be black and at least 15 cm, tho because?

JKBart
Originally posted by Kurk
because?

That's a tribute to Caseiden sad

Ziggystardust
Caseiden was Bart rite?

JKBart
Lol, nah

though I wish I was, the pal has the best story in SW debating ever thumb up

I mean
> be absolutely unable to create a legitimate sentence in English
> be nearly illiterate
> defeat Skillz in a debate
> an hero shortly after

Kurk
Originally posted by JKBart
That's a tribute to Caseiden sad
Don't understand how I can gain Sith knowledge through oral sex.

Beniboybling
Have you tried it tho?

Kurk
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Have you tried it tho? No, but CZ_Zoltan seems to know from personal experience that it works. I'm just confused on the details on how exactly I would gain power through that.

Beniboybling
No, but CZ_Zoltan seems to know from personal experience that it works. I'm just confused on the details on how exactly I would gain power through that. You mean DC, Zoltan's expertise is making people an hero.

Kurk
Originally posted by Beniboybling
You mean DC, Zoltan's expertise is making people an hero. That explains his avi and sig.

Deronn_solo
Don't understand how I can gain Sith knowledge through oral sex.

You only gain power is you swallow --- spitting is a no-no. For semen creates life, and life generates the Force. The more powerful you are in the Force, the easier knowledge shall come.

It's simple mathematics when one thinks about it.

chingchangwalla
You're all fcked

Kurk
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
You only gain power is you swallow --- spitting is a no-no. For semen creates life, and life generates the Force. The more powerful you are in the Force, the easier knowledge shall come.

It's simple mathematics when one thinks about it. ah that makes sense now. Do you want to meet up so I can perform on you? You would make a good mentor.

darthbane77
Ebay, buy the Book of Sith with the Sith holocron housing included.

Kurk
Originally posted by darthbane77
Ebay, buy the Book of Sith with the Sith holocron housing included. But that is fake, Deronn knows the true ways of the force.

Jmanghan
Vjun, Malachor (possibly).

Yavin IV.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.