The Mask vs Amazo vs Solar vs DS Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who wins?

Stoic
Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum. Very tired.

bluewaterrider
No problem.

Amazo wins, though, as he can not only analyze and exploit weaknesses of his opponents but also absorb and utilize magic.

Badabing
Moved

beatboks
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
No problem.

Amazo wins, though, as he can not only analyze and exploit weaknesses of his opponents but also absorb and utilize magic.

How is amazo beating the toonforce of Mask???
For that matter how does he beat DS Sentry???

Utrigita
Screw those guys, what the hell is anyone here going to do against Solar? A character, that as I understand it was stated to be God in his last issue.

Stoic
Good answers.

Galan007
If this is a peak version of Amazo, then he could likely dupe the powers of this team.

Aside from him, Solar is far and away the most powerful character on the field.

RealityWarper
The fight will be between DS Sentry and Solar.

The Mask showed some limits against Walter and extremely powerful Toonforce against Lobo but still below Sentry and Solar.

The Super-Adaptoid could copy the power of Kubik but was unable to replicate Sentry powers and power-level.

Galan007
This isn't Super-Adaptoid. This is Amazo. The latter had no problem copying the Worlogog, which possesses IG-esque power.

So yeah, if this is a peak version of Amazo, he could very well solo. If not, Solar stomps.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Galan007
This isn't Super-Adaptoid. This is Amazo. The latter had no problem copying the Worlogog, which possesses IG-esque power.

I don't remember the Worlogog being as powerful as Kubik and being able to stomp the Beyonder and keep an Universe in his hand.

https://bucket.bluegartr.com/b79e0a732b164997005c704b903ba7d2.jpg

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/3013233-04.jpg

The Super-Adaptoid was able to copy Kubik's powers and unable to copy Sentry's power

My point is that Sentry has demonstrated some immunity to being power-copied multiple times.

I disagree and stay with my original statement.

Galan007
Of course you disagree. This thread involves your beloved 'omniversal power'.

What I said still stands, however. Solar can create infinite universes as a subconscious afterthought. He was responsible for creating the revamped Gold Key/Dynamite multiverse, for example. Even if we go back to the Valiant/Acclaim days, he was still creating/destroying multiverses. He is, far and away, the most powerful being on the field.

Before you even start, I don't give a rip about the writer interviews you like posting every chance you get, so you can save those for someone who cares. thumb up

RealityWarper
Of course you disagree. This thread involves your beloved 'omniversal power'.

I've never decided the victory of a character based on preferences.

I can accuse you of being biased against the Sentry the same way as it seems people don't like him because he looks like Superman and isn't in the same weight category.

That's why I've said that this match will be between Solar and Sentry.

I could argue that as Molecule Man can casually put the old Marvel Omniverse in a box and that Sentry swated him like a fly he could do the same to Solar very easily. This making him the most powerful character on the field.

I didn't cite anybody in that thread. Nice strawman bro. I don't give a rip to people's opinion on battle forum when it's backed-up by Argumentum Ad Verecundiam. You can save those for someone who cares.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Insane Titan
Peak Amazo wins, if not Solar,

The other 2 are fodder

Cogito
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I could argue that as Molecule Man can casually put the old Marvel Omniverse in a box and that Sentry swated him like a fly he could do the same to Solar very easily. This making him the most powerful character on the field. One shouldn't have to explain how the MM that Sentry fought and the MM that put the omniverse in a box (side note: one of the stupidest, most illogical, definition-defying things I've ever seen) are not at all comparable. Sigh...

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Cogito
One shouldn't have to explain how the MM that Sentry fought and the MM that put the omniverse in a box (side note: one of the stupidest, most illogical, definition-defying things I've ever seen) are not at all comparable. Sigh...

They are the same character and Molecule Man wasn't weakened when he fought Sentry.

One should understand that putting an Omniverse which contains infinite universe is above anything Solar demonstrated so far.

This only proves that:

A) You don't know how Molecule Man's powers works and how powerful he is.

B) You don't know how powerful Sentry is.

C) You don't know that Molecule Man in Dark Reign and in the Ultimates is the same being from the Earth-616.

*sigh*

Utrigita

So yeah, if this is a peak version of Amazo, he could very well solo. If not, Solar stomps.

I thought it was only half of the Worlogog he copied?

Zack M
Amazo or solar win.

Galan007
Correct. However, it was stated that he could have copied the entirety of the 'gog, had Hourman not pulled his time stunt with the 'gog itself at the last instant to prevent him from doing so.

That said, it was also stated that he still copied 'infinite' power, which means that peak Amazo literally has no limits as to what he can dupe. But again: not all versions of Amazo are created equal -- so anything less than, say, Timazo dies horribly, just like the rest... And I'm honestly not even sure if Timazo would be enough -- I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Solar is just ridiculously OP. He is, for all intents and purposes, God.

Utrigita
Correct. However, it was stated that he could have copied the entirety of the 'gog, had Hourman not pulled his time stunt with the 'gog itself at the last instant to prevent him from doing so.

That said, it was also stated that he still copied 'infinite' power, which means that peak Amazo literally has no limits as to what he can dupe. But again: not all versions of Amazo are created equal -- so anything less than, say, Timazo dies horribly, just like the rest... And I'm honestly not even sure if Timazo would be enough -- I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Solar is just ridiculously OP. He is, for all intents and purposes, God.

Thanks for clearing that up Galan. Much appreciated thumb up

Yes I doubt even Timazo can react before Solar just wipes away the entire reality they are in or the entire multiverse if he wants. Didn't he compress like a entire multiverse into a single reality at one point?

Galan007
Back in the day he generated a singularity that collapsed the entirety of Image and Valiant.

Stoic
Thanks Galan. I formed the OP based off of past responses, and how powerful many posters thought that these particular characters were.

DarkSaint85
Amazo wins this, for me.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Amazo wins this, for me.

Why's that?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Why's that?

His Worlogog feat. Not to mention, we have also given him three powerful guys to copy here.

So it doesn't boil down to DS Sentry vs Amazo, or Solar vs Amazo, or Solar vs DS Sentry...

It's DS Sentry vs a combo of Amazo (with Worlogog), who has also copied his own powers PLUS Solar's and Mask's, for example.

abhilegend
Solar wins. Why does anyone even bother to reply to RW is beyond me though.

RealityWarper
His Worlogog feat. Not to mention, we have also given him three powerful guys to copy here.

So it doesn't boil down to DS Sentry vs Amazo, or Solar vs Amazo, or Solar vs DS Sentry...

It's DS Sentry vs a combo of Amazo (with Worlogog), who has also copied his own powers PLUS Solar's and Mask's, for example.

The Super-Adaptoid copied the powers of Kubik, a Cosmic-Cube being more powerful than the Beyonder, but he was incapable to copy Sentry's powers (he emulated only what he saw AKA power of flight and Super-strength).

Absorbing-man could absorb the powers of a fragment of a Cosmic-Cube but was incapable to copy Sentry's powers too.

Rogue can't absorb Sentry's powers.

That's enough proof for me that Amazo can't copy Sentry's powers.

Zack M
Amazo>>Sentry.

iceman24567
Peak Amazo and Solar are the only combatants that matter and i think Solar wins here

Sin I AM
Whats DS sentrys greatest combat feat? Owning Thor?

Insane Titan
The Super-Adaptoid copied the powers of Kubik, a Cosmic-Cube being more powerful than the Beyonder, but he was incapable to copy Sentry's powers (he emulated only what he saw AKA power of flight and Super-strength).

Absorbing-man could absorb the powers of a fragment of a Cosmic-Cube but was incapable to copy Sentry's powers too.

Rogue can't absorb Sentry's powers.

That's enough proof for me that Amazo can't copy Sentry's powers. lol Super Adaptiod is nothing compared to Amazo.

Amazo copied powers greater than Sentry.

RealityWarper

DarkSaint85
Does Sentry have a defence against power copiers?

Sin I AM

How could u even defend against that.

Cogito
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How could u even defend against that. Comics?

Insane Titan

Sin I AM
Comics?

True true. I still want to know what sentry has done feat wise to place him so high

Cogito
Originally posted by Sin I AM
True true. I still want to know what sentry has done feat wise to place him so high

A writer wrote something vague on twitter

RealityWarper

Yes.
Here is 4 instances and I've already mentioned 3 of them.

Sentry had an affair with Rogue because she can't absorb his powers.
Absorbing Man was unable to absorb all of Sentry powers and unable to copy his powers over the reality despite he absorbed the power of a fragment of a Cosmic Cube
the Super-Adaptoid was unable to copy Sentry powers even he was capable to fully copy all of Kubik's abilities.
The Skrulls were unable to replicate Sentry powers despite they did it with the powers of all other heroes

RealityWarper
A writer wrote something vague on twitter

Quasimodo written a report to Norman Osborn because he needed to be aware about the force and weaknesses of many individuals and powerful entities. This list included Molecule Man, Sentry and Galactus. He determined the amount of POWER of each individual according to his resources and Sentry, Molecule Man and Galactus have none and abilities with Sentry, Molecule Man, Galactus all having a power classified as EXTREME with Sentry considered the possible Most powerful Man in Existence in the list, which he proved later in confronting Molecule Man.

Tony Stark, when he was in charge of the National Security, did two reports to the President of the USA about the Civil War, before and after it. In the first one he was showing the possible threats for the National Security with Sentry being a possible new "House of M" for them despite Bob being an ally. The second report from Tony Stark to the President of the USA said that Sentry has "UNLIMITED PSIONIC ABILITY" which is the description of the powers given for the Living Tribunal and the Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

Jenkins twits and Bendis interview confirmed what we already know from the story magnified by Quasimodo's and Tony Stark's reports. They were not needed if everybody followed each point given in the story.

Cogito
And for every one of your hyperbolic examples for Sentry I could pull out a hundred examples of Odin being called omnipotent, etc.

Call me when Sentry is actually at that level on panel, and not being eaten by space worms

DarkSaint85
Yes.
Here is 4 instances and I've already mentioned 3 of them.

Sentry had an affair with Rogue because she can't absorb his powers.
Absorbing Man was unable to absorb all of Sentry powers and unable to copy his powers over the reality despite he absorbed the power of a fragment of a Cosmic Cube
the Super-Adaptoid was unable to copy Sentry powers even he was capable to fully copy all of Kubik's abilities.
The Skrulls were unable to replicate Sentry powers despite they did it with the powers of all other heroes

Them being unable to =/= Amazo being unable to.

He has to have actively blocked them or fought them off to have a defence.

For example, thugs are regularly unable to hit Batman, because he's too fast.

Does this mean Batman wins a race against Quicksilver? No.

So unless Sentry actually blocked them, and not due to their own inability to absorb them, then you cannot share it across all characters.

RealityWarper
And for every one of your hyperbolic examples for Sentry I could pull out a hundred examples of Odin being called omnipotent, etc.

They aren't hyperbolic.

Tony Stark had to inform the president of the USA about how bad the situation could degenerate if Sentry's powers were unleashed.

That's everything but hyperbolic.

Do you understand the context of Tony Stark when he is in charge of the National Security ?

Tony Stark is an authoritative source in the Marvel Universe and his judgement on the matter is relevant.

We could say the same about his creator and his main writer but they already showed this in the stories.

Call me when anyone in the Marvel Universe stomps Molecule Man the way Sentry did, considering Molecule Man was at full power.

Call me when anyone in the Marvel Universe is stated to have limitless power confirmed by the other characters like Tony "Iron Man" Stark whom is one of the smartest Marvel character and one of the most skilled when it comes to understand the power of Cosmic Threats.

DarkSaint85
Yet Stark always gets his ass handed to him when he's the 'authority' on something.

Case in point, his Buster armours. Magnetobuster. Thorbuster. Phoenixbuster. HulkbusterS.

Whenever he's convinced he knows what he's talking about, he fails.

Cogito
They aren't hyperbolic.

Tony Stark had to inform the president of the USA about how bad the situation could degenerate if Sentry's powers were unleashed.

That is practically the textbook definition of hyperbolic.

Call me when anyone in the Marvel Universe stomps Molecule Man the way Sentry did, considering Molecule Man was at full power.

Please, MM was decisively far far far below full power. Certainly not even close to the level he was operating at in the latest SW, but I shouldn't need to explain that.

Surtur
Originally posted by beatboks
How is amazo beating the toonforce of Mask???

By copying it. The Mask, at it's core, is magical..correct?

I would imagine he would copy his power and the powers of his other opponents.

How would DS Sentry defeat Amazo?

RealityWarper
Them being unable to =/= Amazo being unable to.

Super-Adaptoid has better feats than Amazo as in showed in the previous page.

Amazo being inferior to the Super-Adaptoid when it comes to copy power he has no chance to obtain a better result.

He doesn't.

Sentry's passive defences already proved to be more than enough.

Red Herring.

There is no correlation between copying powers and being good in hand to hand.

Red herring again.

He doesn't.

The Super-Adaptoid could copy Kubik but he couldn't copy Sentry.

I've never said that was because a flaw of the Super-Adaptoid so you are making a strawman.

Surtur
Please, MM was decisively far far far below full power. Certainly not even close to the level he was operating at in the latest SW, but I shouldn't need to explain that.

Yeah, when MM fought Beyonder they were tossing galaxies(or maybe it was universes) at each other. When he fought Sentry they were not doing those things and it's not exactly like Sentry lacked any of those crazy powerful feats. He had his fight with Genis in the microverse.

It has also been a while since I read the encounter with MM, but I seem to recall the guy had trouble with Wolverines son during the fight?

DarkSaint85
Super-Adaptoid has better feats than Amazo as in showed in the previous page.

Amazo being inferior to the Super-Adaptoid when it comes to copy power he has no chance to obtain a better result.

He doesn't.

Red Herring.

There is no correlation between copying powers and being good in hand to hand.

Red herring again.

He doesn't.

I've never said that was because a flaw of the Super-Adaptoid so you are making a strawman.

You do love throwing the terms around; have you just learnt about them recently? But I digress...

I never said there was a flaw. You're saying there's a passive ability of the Sentry; can you perhaps point to a handbook, or a character description within a comic thst says he has such an ability? Otherwise, its an inability by the characters to copy Sentry, NOT an ability you've suddenly dreamt up to fit your theory.

And if it is an inability, then you cannot extend it to other characters. We can't share feats, nor can we share defeats.

RealityWarper
That is practically the textbook definition of hyperbolic.

*copy and paste*

They aren't hyperbolic.

*end of copy and paste*

He wasn't.

Owen was even more skilled than he was when fought the Beyonder due to his constant training.

There isn't a single instance in Dark Reign that shows Owen saying that he is unable to do something.

Owen's power is weakened ONLY when he believes that he can't do something.

He proved many times in the story to use his powers in many new ways while toying with the Avengers.

He showed himself even more ruthless that his dark and nerfed alter-ego.

You need to understand the nature of Owen's power.

We already know how powerful he is and in order to affect his opponents he just needs to affect THEIR molecules.

His second fight against the Beyonder showed a lack of control of his powers as the power backlashed everywhere despite the fact that Owen wanted to directly affect the Beyonder.

Owen being weakened during Dark Reign is a Fairy Tale coming from Sentry's haters.

No one at Marvel believes it.

Bendis himself said that Sentry's power is limitless, so tell me why you believe that he needed to nerf Owen, when Bendis himself tell us that Sentry has no limit to his power.

Surtur
You're confusing the matter. I don't think people are saying MM was weakened in the story. By that I mean I don't think they are saying it was a PLOT point in the story itself that MM was not at full power.

Think of pre crisis Darkseid and post crisis Darkseid. They are the same person and I don't think we were ever given a legit IN story explanation to the tune of "yeah Darkseid has somehow been weakened". So why do we separate PC Darkseid from post crisis?

RealityWarper
You do love throwing the terms around; have you just learnt about them recently? But I digress...

Poor attempt at antagonizing me.

I gave the description of four feats showing that individuals can't copy his powers which is more than enough.

Feats proves that those characters were unable to copy him despite their previous feats.

You are know moving the goalposts.

That's just a bit too much logical fallacies in a few posts bro.

It's not an inability.

Kubik is leagues above anything you showed Amazo to copy.

The Super-Adaptoid proved himself superior to Amazo just by copying Kubik's powers.

Sentry is leagues above Kubik in power and proved 4 times to have resisted to power copycats.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Surtur
You're confusing the matter. I don't think people are saying MM was weakened in the story. By that I mean I don't think they are saying it was a PLOT point in the story itself that MM was not at full power.

MM was at full power and not weakened.

If Bendis wanted to show a less powerful reality warping contest he could have chosen Proteus or any other reality warper.

The reason why he chosen Owen was to show a glimpse of Sentry's true power.

Darkseid's avatars are close to Superman in power.

Superman's power-level has changed through the different Ages (Gold, Silver, etc...) so it's clear that lowering the power of Superman will affect his Rogue gallery.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Surtur

Think of pre crisis Darkseid and post crisis Darkseid. They are the same person and I don't think we were ever given a legit IN story explanation to the tune of "yeah Darkseid has somehow been weakened". So why do we separate PC Darkseid from post crisis? thumb up His powers were limited the comic proves this

Cogito
The stupid has reached maximum levels.

RealityWarper
The stupid

Nice to meet you, I'm RealityWarper.

It's typical for people lacking arguments to resort on Ad Hominem fallacies.

Zack M
Leaning towards Solar now. Amazo a close second.

Cogito
*copy and paste*

They aren't hyperbolic.

*end of copy and paste*
Yeah, and Odin isn't an absolute authority on himself when he says he's omnipotent? Thor isn't an authority on Odin when he calls him omnipotent?

It's all hyperbole.

There isn't a single instance in Dark Reign that shows Owen saying that he is unable to do something.
When did the measure of power become what someone doesn't say?

Owen in the latest Secret Wars - the same one who put the "omniverse" in a box - had the combined power of an infinite number of Owens. Let's not pretend he was the one that Sentry fought.

RealityWarper
Yeah, and Odin isn't an absolute authority on himself when he says he's omnipotent? Thor isn't an authority on Odin when he calls him omnipotent?

It's all hyperbole.

What the hell are you talking about ?

Tony Stark specifically listed Sentry's abilities as "being capable to create a new House of M" and having "Unlimited psionic powers".

There is literally 0 correlation with Odin hyping himself.

Iron Man, as the responsible of the National Security, had to inform the President of the USA about the threat that many individual represent.

This has nothing to do with a random statement thrown in the heat of battle.

Nice definist fallacy by the way. XD

The power of Owen Reece is directly linked to his beliefs in his abilities. Owen being a complete nutcase doesn't change his power-level, only his beliefs on his abilities matter.

If Owen believes that he can't do something he always say it, that's his trademark.

Owen demonstrated that he fiercely believed in his abilities during without a single negative statement that he can't do something.

Molecule Man was definitely at full power during Dark Reign.

Owen never had the ability to use the power of the Beyonders and he was deprived of it when they re-created the Universe with Reed & Franklin.

Owen is the repository of Unlimited Power which has to be directed through an individual AKA Reed Richard. That means that Owen can't use the power of the Beyonders himself. He is just here to store the power. Franklin is the one who shape the Universes.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/38/1474666179-secret-wars-2015-009-031.jpg

Franklin shape the Universes and give the idea to Reed whom uses the power of the Beyonders to create those Universes and slice the parts of Owen to create an anchor for those Universes which makes Owen whole again AKA stripped of the Owens whom were part of him.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/38/1474666154-secret-wars-2015-009-032.jpg

In short, Owen was the same power-wise during Dark Reign and Sentry stomped him like a fly. Sentry is far more powerful than Owen. Deal with it.

Cogito
What the hell are you talking about ?

Tony Stark specifically listed Sentry's abilities as "being capable to create a new House of M" and having "Unlimited psionic powers".

Yes, and Odin specifically lists his abilities as "omnipotent". Still the same. If it's way out of the range shown on panel, it's hyperbole. Period.

Too bored to read the rest of your post thumb up

RealityWarper
Yes, and Odin specifically lists his abilities as "omnipotent". Still the same. If it's way out of the range shown on panel, it's hyperbole. Period.

Odin doesn't list his abilities as "omnipotent".

He is the ruler of Asgard and as such is considered a God among his fellow asguardians.

You chosen to wilfully ignore every context I pointed out, good for you.

Tony Stark is more knowledgeable about every characters in the Marvel Universe than some random posters on a comic book forum.

You didn't make a single valuable argument.

You was incapable to back-up your claims or counter the information I exposed (and how can you?)

You think that wilfully ignoring and handwaving everything makes you right, good for you.

Your concession is accepted by the way welcome to my ignore list because at that point you are trolling or exposing an extreme bias.

Zack M

Call me when Sentry is actually at that level on panel, and not being eaten by space worms

Those space worms were Multiversal level in power. eek!

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Zack M
Those space worms were Multiversal level in power. eek!

*cough*

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/49974/4800679-flashamazo.jpg

*cough*

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/38/1474675829-mask-returns-4of4-large-04.jpg

*cough*

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/38/1474675874-solar-man-of-the-atom-009-020.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/38/1474675870-solar-man-of-the-atom-009-021.jpg

Oh and deal with it:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64880/4681124-1414560645-K3O2G.jpg

Zack M
Solar still wins.

Stoic
Well I think that it's worth investigating. Mostly for context. I'm having a tough time believing that any of these guys would have the power to destroy the already destroyed? None seem to hold any power over the other. How will they destroy the Mask exactly? Wouldn't he just come back and troll them? Could Sentry actually be the very epitome of the title abstract being. He's a concept, with no real flesh. You see Sentry died, and came back to life. So what exactly has hold over him in the physical universe? What's beyond coming back from total annihilation. On top of it, Sentry on panel officially turned Owen Reece's (not sure about spelling) powers against him by sheer will alone, when they touched him. Sentry adapted to Owen, and then used his own powers against him. This was well before DS Sentry took stage, with even more control over his power. People say Giant Sandworm, I say Sentry used it as a means of leaving the scene. They did absolutely nothing to him. How do you beat a conceptual anomaly?

Zack M
Sandworm>>>Sentry.

Stoic
Sandworm>>>Sentry.

In what way? Have you considered the possibility that you may be misunderstanding, or misinterpreting the context? The Sandworm, did nothing to him. Are you kidding right now? He threw Thor so hard and fast that it was tearing him apart. Do you really believe that some... Actually, It's not really let's play a game time for me. But okay.

Zack M
It made him cry.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Stoic
Well I think that it's worth investigating. Mostly for context. I'm having a tough time believing that any of these guys would have the power to destroy the already destroyed? None seem to hold any power over the other.

Sentry has feats against being in the same weight-class than Solar AKA Molecule Man.

I see no reasons to ignore this.

The Mask has an host and if they don't kill him (which seems possible because even The Mask is extremely powerful I don't see him even close to be in Solar & Sentry-class) he can eventually get bored and leave.

According to his creator Jenkins and to Bendis, Sentry is a being with no limits capable to beat everyone, literally. Does that put him just below the Above-All-Others ?

He just understood that he could manipulate the reality and overpowered Owen.
He has always been more powerful than Owen.

The loss of his mental weaknesses and new personality with no morals is a great progress into the uses he can make of his powers.

Some people on this thread hate the Sentry so they will ignore everything.

The authors and some characters like Iron Man and Quasimodo were clear about Sentry's power-level.

Zack M
Sandworm>>>Sentry.

RealityWarper
Solar blew himself up then Sentry erase the others from existence with a thought.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/38/1474679297-solar-man-of-the-atom-digital-exclusive-edition-001-023.jpg

In short, Sentry godstomps effortlessly.

Zack M
Sentry would cry if he ever saw Solar.

TheLurkingFear
The best versions of Amazo win, otherwise Solar.

Mr Master
Dude, you're killing the pages with these ridiculously OVER-SIZED scans.

Damn, there's not need for that.

Use thumbnails with smaller pics, or links.

Mr Master
This thread ... laughing ... durlaugh ...

The mis-leading, mis-interpretations, exaggerations, and falsifications, I witnessed here are epic.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Mr Master

Ok. I will check how to do it asap.

abhilegend
Solar still wins.

DarkSaint85
Poor attempt at antagonizing me.

I thought it was good :-(

Feats don't share. Just because four individuals with similar powers can't, doesn't mean Amazo can't.

See above.

That's just a bit too much logical fallacies in a few posts bro.

Amazo is always listed as being able to copy EVERY superpowered being he comes across. All his bios and in-story statements say this.

He has never failed at copying (to my knowledge).

We cannot share feats, nor share defeats. SuperAdaptoid has nice feats, but has failed at copying. Does not mean Amazo will fail (hence my analogy with Batman).

beatboks

I think he's trying to make them big enough so EVERYONE can read between the lines like he has. Still not there yet, because i don't see the added context he's trying to portray roll eyes (sarcastic)

psycho gundam
This thread ... laughing ... durlaugh ...

The mis-leading, mis-interpretations, exaggerations, and falsifications, I witnessed here are epic. I lol'd

Mr Master

You repeated this many times in this thread,
but you failed to realize that the ONLY reason SA was able to "copy" Kubik,
is because SA was made from a sliver of a CCU.

It literally facilitated the 'copying" feat:

http://s6d5.turboimg.net/t1/29888196_SA.jpg

Mr Master
My posts here and now deal solely with Dark Reing Owen and anything before that concerning Owen.

At the end of the Beyonder fight, he was able to contain evil MM,
and was completely mentally stable.

As far as I know, all he can do is consciously de-power himself,
by restricting his unlimited potential (evil MM) from taking over his persona.

--------------------------------------------------

I posted this before, and it addresses this Owen/Sentry nonsense.

So, ... on top of being mentally unstable!
(Owen created illusionary facsimiles of Beyonder, Mephisto & others,
so he could talk to himself since they were reflections of his sub-conscious)

... Owen also de-powered himself at the end of the Post-Beyonder fight:

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16894092_Owen2.jpg

--------------------------

... Which is probably why in the Sentry encounter he's limited to localized molecular control:

(not even global)

(Owen himself stated this)

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16555053_Owen_limited1.jpg

(Victoria Hand confirms this fact)

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16555054_Owen_limted2.jpg

--------------------------

... so that ... on top of literally wanting to lose during the Sentry comedy ...

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16285428_Owen.jpg

Actually, I prefer to say,
Owen eased the win for Sentry, rather than outright handing it to him.
... meh, Sentry was obliterated on 3 separate occasions by Owen,
and at the end, Sentry even got a clean shot at Owen,
(same looking energy he used to defeat Owen)
and Owen immediately recovered/retaliated & exploded Sentry a Third time:

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16287646_O1.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16287649_O2.jpg

Then, the same looking orange energy has a lasting affect 3 pages later. lol
It seems to me, sub-consciously Owen had enough, and it was time to go away,
and Sentry was the only one powerful enough he could count on for the job.

Imo.

===============================

So, Owen didn't, and showed No sign of having trans-multiversal,
multiversal, universal, galactic, solar system, solar, global, country,
state even city wide range of influence over molecules, as opposed
to actual On Panel feats affecting 44 people in a tiny Town, and a
handful of Avengers. While beyond that literally stating clearly
without room for interpretation his limitations concerning molecular control.
Even using a comparison: 'the World? ... actually no, ... just those around me.'

That's a far cry from the guy contributing to a Trans-Multiversal feat ey?
Originally posted by operator616

Owen was also a prisoner in the raft but escaped, as seen in New Avengers:

http://i.imgur.com/aT7f39N.jpg?1

The New avengers file/handbook directly attributed his imprisonment to his self-imposed limitations/ mental instability.......

http://i.imgur.com/lm2sKWc.jpg?1

And that was directly before DA as far as Owen goes....

Owen was definitely depowered in DA, imo.
thumb up

Mr Master
Anyway, the "power level" during Dark Reign was known:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16555053_Owen_limited1.jpg

"I control the molecules of the very world, well, the ones around me"

So less than global, and it can't be denied.

When taking into account his feats, pathetically far less than global.

Literally, his influence stretched across a Town of 44 people.

So what were Owen's feats in Dark Reign aside from confronting Sentry:

1) Went to his tiny home town,
and dispersed the molecules of all the residents there (44 people)
the molecules were left right in the town btw.

2) Re-arrange the molecules of a handful of Avengers (he didn't want to kill anyone)

3) Mind-phuk Norman Osborn via brain molecules

So what were Evil MM's feats:

1) Ripped the essence of a Cube being from another universe away

2) Cosmic speed-blitzing simultaneously with devastating energy blasts plus also

3) Reality warping the most powerful Cube being

4) Battling on all sorts of Planes of Existence

5) Contributing (perhaps mostly) to spacial-temporal restructuring within realities across the infinite Multiverse and beyond!

stoned

So, there were 3 versions of Owen Reece concerning level of power:

1)Owen Reece (mentally unstable)
2)Owen Reece (mentally stable)
3)Owen Reece (unleashed - evil MM)

1) Top Feats: Dispersing the molecules of 44 humans in the local area,
molecularly warping a handful of Avengers,
mind games on Osborn via brain molecules,
dispersing Sentry's molecules.

2) Top Feat: From atomizing Thor's hammer (w/wand)
to re-creating himself,
to re-creating all the stars of a galaxy (no wand)

3) I posted most, but, Trans-Multiversal manipulation should be enuff,
oh,
and reality warping Space-Time,
and he's also a physical powerhouse unlike Owen 1 & 2,
like surviving in the vacuum of space, heck, even speed-blitzing
while tanking blasts from the most powerful Cube being
and size augmentation (cosmic scale) while cracking the laws of nature in space.

Mr Master
Here's evil MM, clearly stating that Owen's potential has increased dramatically,
but ... he (evil MM) ... is ... this potential realized:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894279_Cube_beings_retcon4-1.jpg

"with MY Persona ascendant, that of the true MM,
I Now transact on power levels unimaginable even to you."

... yep, yep.

This is exactly why when evil MM was trying to come out he said:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894286_Cube_beings_retcon4-2.jpg

"Lay down the burden of consciousness, surrender the flesh, give ME control!"

==================================

Owen Reece has Two personas.
One is an insecure, sympathetic human being who can control molecules.
The other is a confident, remorseless cosmic being who can control Space-Time.

Evil MM appeared again several years after the Beyonder fight, I'll try and find more showings,
but for now we'll enjoy this:

It clearly shows us that Evil MM is bald, & muscular,
while Owen has hair on his head, & is feeble/normal in stature,
this is the artistic image that differentiates them. (same as during the Beyonder encounter)

------------------------------------------------------------

So, Evil MM creates shadow creatures to travel to Doc Samson's location for the kidnapping:

Then, Evil MM begins torturing Doc Samson for the joy of it:

Then, She-Hulk finds them, and she reminds Evil MM (bald) of Marsha,
which makes Evil MM downgrade to Owen Reece (with hair)

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16894564_Owen_Powa8.jpg

But then as you read, Owen realizes it is not Marsha, and becomes Evil MM (bald) again:

Evil MM (bald & bulging) is about obliterate She-Hulk and Samson,
but then the Persona of Owen Reece takes over as he's reminded of Marsha again:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894631_Owen_Powa10.jpg

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16894567_Owen_Powa11.jpg

Yep, yep, since he cant be defeated, the writer ops to have Owen take over,
and end it there as he decides to seek out Marsha's love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That's who Sentry defeated, Owen Reece with hair,
the one that was actually remorseful about killing Sentry:

... Owen is freakin crying! ... lol

While we got Evil MM ripping the essence out of Cube beings across universes,
battling across who knows how many Planes of Existence, wrecking the laws of nature,
cosmic speed-blitzing while simultaneously reality warping his victim,
coupled with jarring energy attacks.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894603_Cube_beings_retcon4.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894604_Cube_beings_retcon5.jpg

Then to ice the cosmic cake, we see a rarity, an actual BEYOND-Multiversal warping feat,
where even our own "Superman" is created. lol.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894605_Cube_beings_retcon6.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894606_Cube_beings_retcon7.jpg

Evil MM also defeats Beyonder in his pure essence, how he is most powerful,
and when we take into account what Beyonder's done since,
well, that continues to catapult Evil MM up the ladder.

There is no doubt, that Owen Reece and Evil MM are on two different levels.
They Look different, they Act different,
and they have two completely different scales of feats historically speaking.

There is also no doubt that Owen Reece is no push-over,
just cause his Evil side is far more powerful than he,
we still know regular Owen to be powerful. But Evil MM is just on another level.

RealityWarper
I thought it was good :-(

Feats don't share. Just because four individuals with similar powers can't, doesn't mean Amazo can't.

"Feats don't share"

What idiocy is this ?

Those 4 instances shows Sentry's near-immunity against powers copycat.

See above.

Clearly. You can't stop yourself using them.

So is the Super-adaptoid, despite the fact he was able to copy Kubik's powers, whom is far more powerful than anything amazo copied, he was uncapable to copy Sentry powers.

That's the proof that Amazo will be unable to copy Sentry's powers.

This time he will.

And we don't.

I showed Sentry's near-immunity to power-copycat.

SuperAdaptoid has infinitely better feats than Amazo just by copying Kubik.

Sure he will fail.

The Super-Adaptoid has superior powers when it comes to copy other powers.

He will never be able to replicate Sentry's powers.

RealityWarper
You repeated this many times in this thread,
but you failed to realize that the ONLY reason SA was able to "copy" Kubik,
is because SA was made from a sliver of a CCU.

It literally facilitated the 'copying" feat:

http://s6d5.turboimg.net/t1/29888196_SA.jpg

That's how powerful SA's ability to copy is.

That confirm that he can copy CC-beings but not Sentry.

In short you are adding one argument to the one I already made via SA's power origins.

abhilegend
Yelena Boleva Super Adaptaoid actually did copy Sentry's powers and oneshotted him.

And she didn't have a sliver of CCU.

Absorbing Man also drained a portion of his power in Lethal Legion and beat him.

Not to mention Absorbing Man with a portion of CCU easily defeated Sentry and split him in half.

So no, the molecule man he beat wasn't that powerful.

Surtur
Here's evil MM, clearly stating that Owen's potential has increased dramatically,
but ... he (evil MM) ... is ... this potential realized:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894279_Cube_beings_retcon4-1.jpg

"with MY Persona ascendant, that of the true MM,
I Now transact on power levels unimaginable even to you."

... yep, yep.

This is exactly why when evil MM was trying to come out he said:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894286_Cube_beings_retcon4-2.jpg

"Lay down the burden of consciousness, surrender the flesh, give ME control!"

==================================

Owen Reece has Two personas.
One is an insecure, sympathetic human being who can control molecules.
The other is a confident, remorseless cosmic being who can control Space-Time.

Evil MM appeared again several years after the Beyonder fight, I'll try and find more showings,
but for now we'll enjoy this:

It clearly shows us that Evil MM is bald, & muscular,
while Owen has hair on his head, & is feeble/normal in stature,
this is the artistic image that differentiates them. (same as during the Beyonder encounter)

------------------------------------------------------------

So, Evil MM creates shadow creatures to travel to Doc Samson's location for the kidnapping:

Then, Evil MM begins torturing Doc Samson for the joy of it:

Then, She-Hulk finds them, and she reminds Evil MM (bald) of Marsha,
which makes Evil MM downgrade to Owen Reece (with hair)

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16894564_Owen_Powa8.jpg

But then as you read, Owen realizes it is not Marsha, and becomes Evil MM (bald) again:

Evil MM (bald & bulging) is about obliterate She-Hulk and Samson,
but then the Persona of Owen Reece takes over as he's reminded of Marsha again:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894631_Owen_Powa10.jpg

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16894567_Owen_Powa11.jpg

Yep, yep, since he cant be defeated, the writer ops to have Owen take over,
and end it there as he decides to seek out Marsha's love.

That's who Sentry defeated, Owen Reece with hair,
the one that was actually remorseful about killing Sentry:

... Owen is freakin crying! ... lol

While we got Evil MM ripping the essence out of Cube beings across universes,
battling across who knows how many Planes of Existence, wrecking the laws of nature,
cosmic speed-blitzing while simultaneously reality warping his victim,
coupled with jarring energy attacks.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894603_Cube_beings_retcon4.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894604_Cube_beings_retcon5.jpg

Then to ice the cosmic cake, we see a rarity, an actual BEYOND-Multiversal warping feat,
where even our own "Superman" is created. lol.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894605_Cube_beings_retcon6.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16894606_Cube_beings_retcon7.jpg

Evil MM also defeats Beyonder in his pure essence, how he is most powerful,
and when we take into account what Beyonder's done since,
well, that continues to catapult Evil MM up the ladder.

There is no doubt, that Owen Reece and Evil MM are on two different levels.
They Look different, they Act different,
and they have two completely different scales of feats historically speaking.

There is also no doubt that Owen Reece is no push-over,
just cause his Evil side is far more powerful than he,
we still know regular Owen to be powerful. But Evil MM is just on another level.

Excellent post.

abhilegend
Anyway, Super Adaptaoid vs Sentry, round 1. Sentry gets oneshotted.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-M_7WVCp_Iqk/VfeSOFBEyyI/AAAAAAAP31s/4fKLDXNTE5U/s1600/65_08.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8htqWfnFPCg/VfeSOhI5r2I/AAAAAAAP31w/QzR7vUPuG0I/s1600/65_09.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RHcC4nXNhK4/VfeSPWhn5wI/AAAAAAAP318/nWRrA-jsxEg/s1600/65_10.jpg

Round 2. Not holding back Sentry. Gets beaten again.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AMiNlk_75t0/VfeSQYL5rEI/AAAAAAAP32M/0IZMGva0ltI/s1600/65_13.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kJa1RiKk35A/VfeSQqr-uLI/AAAAAAAP32U/WRwZBrZ2XB4/s1600/65_14.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ez4RzsNQeEY/VfeSQi9E55I/AAAAAAAP32s/O_kCyI-i1SE/s1600/65_15.jpg

By get this, draining his powers.

And then Iron Man overpowered her by getting her to fight several of his armors. Who beat the shit out of her.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6Lx4htyRd-I/VfeSTHFZWlI/AAAAAAAP33o/j45HZG9YH0s/s1600/65_23.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PPayYPcIwI8/VfeSTtjalZI/AAAAAAAP334/XBAgXFr7NSo/s1600/65_24.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-V1suoIIJWYs/VfeST8wA1GI/AAAAAAAP330/-xyjIglEiuY/s1600/65_25.jpg

And then Sentry shows up and as she also had Void persona, she gets overwhelmed mentally.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-V1suoIIJWYs/VfeST8wA1GI/AAAAAAAP330/-xyjIglEiuY/s1600/65_25.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LTRkYA0P70w/VfeSUt6G7WI/AAAAAAAP338/bzNO1SxpXOY/s1600/65_26.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3aMof_NOSc4/VfeSVU3Y6iI/AAAAAAAP34E/_GkgSz3DR-U/s1600/65_27.jpg

And then she gets killed by a bomb. While she had both Sentry and Void powers.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1GU9FW5jbCk/VfeSVjydlOI/AAAAAAAP34g/2gK8AHozb9A/s1600/65_28.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zSjLBceF6P8/VfeSVjh5gwI/AAAAAAAP34Q/1PmnVrlpSAk/s1600/65_29.jpg

That's some omniversal level bomb right there.

thumb up

iceman24567
Realitywarper does a good job of ignoring proof

Surtur

iceman24567

abhilegend
You might even say he

warps reality.

rimshot

Zack M
Originally posted by abhilegend
Anyway, Super Adaptaoid vs Sentry, round 1. Sentry gets oneshotted.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-M_7WVCp_Iqk/VfeSOFBEyyI/AAAAAAAP31s/4fKLDXNTE5U/s1600/65_08.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8htqWfnFPCg/VfeSOhI5r2I/AAAAAAAP31w/QzR7vUPuG0I/s1600/65_09.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RHcC4nXNhK4/VfeSPWhn5wI/AAAAAAAP318/nWRrA-jsxEg/s1600/65_10.jpg

Round 2. Not holding back Sentry. Gets beaten again.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AMiNlk_75t0/VfeSQYL5rEI/AAAAAAAP32M/0IZMGva0ltI/s1600/65_13.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kJa1RiKk35A/VfeSQqr-uLI/AAAAAAAP32U/WRwZBrZ2XB4/s1600/65_14.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ez4RzsNQeEY/VfeSQi9E55I/AAAAAAAP32s/O_kCyI-i1SE/s1600/65_15.jpg

By get this, draining his powers.

And then Iron Man overpowered her by getting her to fight several of his armors. Who beat the shit out of her.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6Lx4htyRd-I/VfeSTHFZWlI/AAAAAAAP33o/j45HZG9YH0s/s1600/65_23.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PPayYPcIwI8/VfeSTtjalZI/AAAAAAAP334/XBAgXFr7NSo/s1600/65_24.jpg

And then Sentry shows up and as she also had Void persona, she gets overwhelmed mentally.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LTRkYA0P70w/VfeSUt6G7WI/AAAAAAAP338/bzNO1SxpXOY/s1600/65_26.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3aMof_NOSc4/VfeSVU3Y6iI/AAAAAAAP34E/_GkgSz3DR-U/s1600/65_27.jpg

And then she gets killed by a bomb. While she had both Sentry and Void powers.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1GU9FW5jbCk/VfeSVjydlOI/AAAAAAAP34g/2gK8AHozb9A/s1600/65_28.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zSjLBceF6P8/VfeSVjh5gwI/AAAAAAAP34Q/1PmnVrlpSAk/s1600/65_29.jpg

That's some omniversal level bomb right there.

thumb up

laughing out loud

I'm telling you those sandworms were at least OMNIversal level.

Surtur
laughing out loud

I'm telling you those sandworms were at least OMNIversal level.

It's why Sentry has a panic attack whenever he see's a book from the Dune series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.